Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Feelings Following the Court Case Result 22:27 - Feb 14 with 649 viewsspell_chekker

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being mildly pleased and 10 an outpouring of unbridled joy. How do you feel about OO being ousted?

I'm going to be honest and say that I'm pleased about it but the news hasn't made the earth move. I'm going to give a moderately warmish 6. The whole affair's completely knocked the stuffing out of me.

Being able to contribute to football and BFC discussion on this site has somewhat reignited my interest but I've found other and better things to do with my time, and now place them higher than club and the game as a whole in the grand tapestry of life.

I'll have to see how it goes but at the moment I feel as though BFC will have to be very well run and enjoy some pretty spectacular and sustained success on the pitch to get my juices flowing again. Arranging holidays and the like around the fixture list as of old.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Feelings Following the Court Case Result on 23:13 - Feb 14 with 642 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

I felt like a nine and a half last night. It has been a long time coming and a number of people I really admire had worked very hard for it.

The missing half was because OO hasn't gone yet and will take some persuading even now.
Today, I'm conscious we are in a new phase and there is, if anything, even more to do. But this is exciting because it feels like it is for a positive purpose.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Feelings Following the Court Case Result on 23:17 - Feb 14 with 637 viewsspell_chekker

Feelings Following the Court Case Result on 23:13 - Feb 14 by basilrobbiereborn

I felt like a nine and a half last night. It has been a long time coming and a number of people I really admire had worked very hard for it.

The missing half was because OO hasn't gone yet and will take some persuading even now.
Today, I'm conscious we are in a new phase and there is, if anything, even more to do. But this is exciting because it feels like it is for a positive purpose.

I understand.

Not too long ago I would have felt the same.

I think that final year in the championship knocked me for six.

Having waited and wanted for so long to grow as a club, only for it all to be wasted.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Feelings Following the Court Case Result on 01:45 - Feb 15 with 628 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

9/10 for me. Will be 9.5 when the receiver and new board move in. Still know there is a lot of work on many fronts to be done, however it's good to be looking forward and getting back to football related matters.

Still awaiting a last OO press release, about nearly got the loan, only I can save the club, etc.... full of all the classic hits

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Feelings Following the Court Case Result on 16:32 - Feb 15 with 609 viewsLala

I can’t see any negatives from where I’m sitting now, so 9 from me.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Feelings Following the Court Case Result on 09:22 - Feb 16 with 594 viewsRebeccas_Jeweller

Feelings Following the Court Case Result on 16:32 - Feb 15 by Lala

I can’t see any negatives from where I’m sitting now, so 9 from me.

I was a 9 but now slipped back to a 7 as i still don't think it will be easy to remove the horrible man.
Feelings Following the Court Case Result on 09:41 - Feb 16 with 591 viewsLala

I get you Becks, am tentatively optimistic though.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Feelings Following the Court Case Result on 09:55 - Feb 16 with 587 viewsRebeccas_Jeweller

Feelings Following the Court Case Result on 09:41 - Feb 16 by Lala

I get you Becks, am tentatively optimistic though.

Thank you Lala really hope it does
Feelings Following the Court Case Result on 12:14 - Feb 16 with 570 viewsjanegallagher

Feelings Following the Court Case Result on 09:55 - Feb 16 by Rebeccas_Jeweller

Thank you Lala really hope it does

I’m optimistic Becks. Blackpool are back

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Login to get fewer ads

Feelings Following the Court Case Result on 12:19 - Feb 16 with 569 viewsspell_chekker

Feelings Following the Court Case Result on 12:14 - Feb 16 by janegallagher

I’m optimistic Becks. Blackpool are back

How many out of 10 are you Jane?

I'm in last place with a 6. Becca keeping me company with a 7.

Feelings Following the Court Case Result on 12:21 - Feb 16 with 567 viewsjanegallagher

Feelings Following the Court Case Result on 12:19 - Feb 16 by spell_chekker

How many out of 10 are you Jane?

I'm in last place with a 6. Becca keeping me company with a 7.

Sorry 9.5

Am I doing ok spell? I’ve nipped away from everyone to visit here 😀

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Feelings Following the Court Case Result on 15:01 - Feb 16 with 562 viewsspell_chekker

Feelings Following the Court Case Result on 12:21 - Feb 16 by janegallagher

Sorry 9.5

Am I doing ok spell? I’ve nipped away from everyone to visit here 😀

Nobody's posted an orgasmic 10/10 yet.

Feelings Following the Court Case Result on 19:44 - Feb 16 with 557 viewsjanegallagher

Feelings Following the Court Case Result on 15:01 - Feb 16 by spell_chekker

Nobody's posted an orgasmic 10/10 yet.

I suppose it’s because it’s not over yet

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Feelings Following the Court Case Result on 19:58 - Feb 16 with 555 viewsspell_chekker

Feelings Following the Court Case Result on 19:44 - Feb 16 by janegallagher

I suppose it’s because it’s not over yet

Jane is playing a blinder this weekend.

Guests at the house and all over the message board.

Feelings Following the Court Case Result on 20:06 - Feb 16 with 554 viewsjanegallagher

Feelings Following the Court Case Result on 19:58 - Feb 16 by spell_chekker

Jane is playing a blinder this weekend.

Guests at the house and all over the message board.

Have had instructions. Got to go now, movie to watch 😃

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Feelings Following the Court Case Result on 21:22 - Feb 16 with 544 viewsspell_chekker

Feelings Following the Court Case Result on 20:06 - Feb 16 by janegallagher

Have had instructions. Got to go now, movie to watch 😃

Good work Jane.

Lala has chucked you under the bus this weekend.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024