Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meet the Receiver 06:19 - Feb 22 with 1454 viewsTwelveAngryMen

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/blackpool-fc/receiver-paul-coo

#footballfirst

Meet the Receiver on 06:33 - Feb 22 with 1445 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Now it feels very real. Think he's been quite honest with that. Would really like to see the books, I'd love him to make them public at some stage.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Meet the Receiver on 06:47 - Feb 22 with 1441 viewsspell_chekker

Meet the Receiver on 06:33 - Feb 22 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Now it feels very real. Think he's been quite honest with that. Would really like to see the books, I'd love him to make them public at some stage.

I thought it was quite a poor piece.

Is that all they can do after the first meeting with the receiver?

The gazette will have got more info out of their meeting and will give it to us bit by bit over the next few days.

Thus, we'll have 3 or 4 watered down articles instead of 1 decentish one.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Meet the Receiver on 07:27 - Feb 22 with 1433 viewsjanegallagher

Meet the Receiver on 06:47 - Feb 22 by spell_chekker

I thought it was quite a poor piece.

Is that all they can do after the first meeting with the receiver?

The gazette will have got more info out of their meeting and will give it to us bit by bit over the next few days.

Thus, we'll have 3 or 4 watered down articles instead of 1 decentish one.

It is the gazette though spell

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Meet the Receiver on 07:38 - Feb 22 with 1429 viewstodayistheday

Only saying whats needed to be said,he aint going to come across negative like Owen or he will never sell the club. See what he has to say on Sat,is Stewy still turning up after being exposed as a time waster. BST be wary of this person.
Meet the Receiver on 07:45 - Feb 22 with 1424 viewsLala

I am informed, reliably or otherwise, that an expression of interest has been made by a friend of mines brother who lives in a property owned by Andy Pilley 🤔 one very big allegedly but that’s what I’m told.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Meet the Receiver on 07:58 - Feb 22 with 1420 viewsspell_chekker

Meet the Receiver on 07:45 - Feb 22 by Lala

I am informed, reliably or otherwise, that an expression of interest has been made by a friend of mines brother who lives in a property owned by Andy Pilley 🤔 one very big allegedly but that’s what I’m told.

I saw that piece about Stewart distancing himself from the bid.

I wonder what went on there?

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Meet the Receiver on 08:01 - Feb 22 with 1418 viewsspell_chekker

Meet the Receiver on 07:45 - Feb 22 by Lala

There are going to be plenty of rumours about Pilley bids.

There have been for a few years now.

He can't though, can he? He's sunk too much money into Fleetwood.

Meet the Receiver on 08:19 - Feb 22 with 1411 viewsLala

I’m not sure it’s just a rumour to be honest. I know the guys brother The guy put on Facebook that the interest was lodged and he is connected to Pilley and doesn’t have the means himself.

20 expressions of interest though, that’s a lot.

Exciting times.

Login to get fewer ads

Meet the Receiver on 08:30 - Feb 22 with 1408 viewsspell_chekker

Meet the Receiver on 08:19 - Feb 22 by Lala

I’m not sure it’s just a rumour to be honest. I know the guys brother The guy put on Facebook that the interest was lodged and he is connected to Pilley and doesn’t have the means himself.

Exciting times.

20 is a lot but I wonder what qualifies as an 'expression of interest'?

With his BFC background and after what he's done for Fleetwood I'd be all for Pilley except that, just this time, I'd prefer something that's normal / straight forward / above board.

Will we really end up with an owner who's had to dodge his way in and circumvent the rules because he already owns a football club?

Meet the Receiver on 08:37 - Feb 22 with 1404 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

AP can't be involved at any level while he owns Codport.

Spell

Expression of interest usually means you've put in writing that you have "serious" interest in buying.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2019 8:43]

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Meet the Receiver on 08:43 - Feb 22 with 1399 viewstodayistheday

Meet the Receiver on 08:19 - Feb 22 by Lala

Exciting times.

Think most of those will be cranks and others trying to gain info. Hope we get to hear about some of them. I think Brexit could scupper a few bids.
Meet the Receiver on 08:48 - Feb 22 with 1390 viewsspell_chekker

Meet the Receiver on 08:43 - Feb 22 by todayistheday

Think most of those will be cranks and others trying to gain info. Hope we get to hear about some of them. I think Brexit could scupper a few bids.

TITD has a good insight on a lot of stuff and should post more.

Meet the Receiver on 09:17 - Feb 22 with 1383 viewsLala

I will investigate more tonight. It could just be a prank, who knows. I know the expression wasn’t put in in Pilleys name but the association was clearly insinuated.

Meet the Receiver on 09:23 - Feb 22 with 1379 viewsjanegallagher

Meet the Receiver on 09:17 - Feb 22 by Lala

I will investigate more tonight. It could just be a prank, who knows. I know the expression wasn’t put in in Pilleys name but the association was clearly insinuated.

That’d be difficult for him. If only he could have got it years ago.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024