Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andrea Orlandi retires 12:24 - Feb 25 with 7407 viewsandypitt56

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47359422

hopefully its not too serious, i thought he was an under rated player for us at the time.
Andrea Orlandi retires on 23:47 - Feb 25 with 1601 viewsshenleymun

Makes you wonder how anyone can constantly moan that “people are trying to ruin this site” when they can themselves post something as unnecessary and utterly moronic as “Orlandi is one of the worst players ever to play for us”. Pitiful and attention-seeking.
Andrea Orlandi retires on 00:17 - Feb 26 with 1576 viewsLoyal

Andrea Orlandi retires on 23:47 - Feb 25 by shenleymun

Makes you wonder how anyone can constantly moan that “people are trying to ruin this site” when they can themselves post something as unnecessary and utterly moronic as “Orlandi is one of the worst players ever to play for us”. Pitiful and attention-seeking.

He split opinion much the same as Bauza, but for me he was pretty good back up and would possibly be first team today.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Andrea Orlandi retires on 00:45 - Feb 26 with 1564 viewsGaz_M

This isn't your actual opinion tbf.
Andrea Orlandi retires on 09:03 - Feb 26 with 1499 viewsDarran

Andrea Orlandi retires on 23:47 - Feb 25 by shenleymun

It must be awful to have an opinion on an ex Swansea City player on a Swansea City Forum.
He was gash get over it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:35 - Feb 26 with 1488 viewsJFSwan

Andrea Orlandi retires on 14:17 - Feb 25 by cmajack

Offered very little, plenty of sideways and backward 5 yard passes. How often can you remember him having a real influence on a game.

Andrea Orlandi retires on 09:49 - Feb 26 with 1482 viewsandypitt56

Andrea Orlandi retires on 20:19 - Feb 25 by cmajack

If you are comparing leon britton with orlandi you are having a huge laugh. One was influential in hundreds of swans matches and the other one well.

I wasnt comparing them as players I was pointing out the sideways five yard passes comment. Britton is always worshipped for what he does, why would it then be a criticism for orlandi doing it
Andrea Orlandi retires on 18:34 - Feb 26 with 1381 viewsLoyal

Andrea Orlandi retires on 00:45 - Feb 26 by Gaz_M

This isn't your actual opinion tbf.

Whose opinion ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024