Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Homecoming Day 07:26 - Mar 9 with 849 viewsTwelveAngryMen

Whilst current duties have necessitated a sabbatical for ‘ TAM ‘ I couldn’t let today pass without thanking everyone for their support and kind words since my appointment.

It’s very much appreciated.

9/3/19 is the day we have all being waiting for. There will likely be more BFC fans at Bloomfield Road today than at any home game since 1977 which is going to be incredible to see. I can’t believe it’s here to be honest. It seems only yesterday we first met in the Jag Lounge and formed SISA.

Despite being in the club every day over the last two weeks I’m still in awe at how quickly things have moved on. Hopefully you will see some of those changes today. All the staff at BFC and the army of volunteers deserve a huge pat on the back for all they have done.

Terry, the coaching team and the players have also been incredibly supportive.Today they will see the support they richly deserve.

On a personal level I’d like to thank every BFC fan who had played their part in bringing us to this momentous day. There are too many to mention. It’s quite humbling when you see how committed everyone has been and continues to be to the cause - most recently demonstrated by the Herculean efforts to clean the ground this week.

Now we need to move forward as one. All that’s gone before must be left in the past. Only by coming together can we make our club great again.

We have a huge task on our hands. Ben, Ian and Mike and all at BFC need our unwavering support to achieve that.

Over the last 4 years BFC fans have shown the footballing world that they are a force to be reckoned with, determinedly campaigning for change both at our club and on the national stage. Now we have the platform to show all we can do in a truly positive way.

I was asked recently when I’d say ‘ job done ‘ and I replied ‘ When away fans say that they wish their club was run like ours ‘

Let that be the aim.

Enjoy Homecoming Day. You’ve earned it !

Up The Mighty Pool
[Post edited 9 Mar 2019 7:31]

#footballfirst

Homecoming Day (n/t) on 07:28 - Mar 9 with 844 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Think the events of the last week or so have been a credit to everyone involved.

I really hope you get the chance to really enjoy today. Well Done.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2019 7:31]

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Homecoming Day on 07:28 - Mar 9 with 842 viewsjanegallagher

Well said you 👍 (although it’s the 9th)

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Homecoming Day on 07:40 - Mar 9 with 811 viewsLala

Excellent TAM 🤗

A very exciting day, with a touch of poignancy for many.

Let’s unite as one and make more noise than BR can cope with.

Enjoy your moment Tim.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Homecoming Day on 07:46 - Mar 9 with 803 viewsspudgun

Homecoming Day on 07:40 - Mar 9 by Lala

Excellent TAM 🤗

A very exciting day, with a touch of poignancy for many.

Let’s unite as one and make more noise than BR can cope with.

Enjoy your moment Tim.

Whilst today is likely to be very special to many, I suspect there will be fewer feeling justifiably prouder than you, TAM. And deservedly so...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024