Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans Forum 27th March 20:56 - Mar 15 with 12980 viewsTwelveAngryMen

The Interim Board have tasked me with organising a fans forum to assist them with understanding our requirements as fans as we look forward and start planning for next season.

Ben Hatton, Michael Bolingbroke and myself are all confirmed to attend. If Ian Currie is available he will attend as well.

Topics under discussion will include season ticket pricing, travel, requirements of exiles, stand allocation, communication, community engagement, the appointment of an SLO and what can be done to deliver the best matchday experience.

The forum will be held at Rowley’s on Wednesday 27th March commencing at 7pm and will strictly be by invitation only. Non-alcoholic refreshments will be provided.

In order to make the discussion as productive as possible the number of attendees will be limited to 50 to include committee members from BST, BSA, The Muckers and representatives from BASIL, Yorkshire Seasiders, Leyland and Chorley and the TKs.

Having received feedback from those groups I have allocated the places available as follows —

BST/BSA/THE MUCKERS — 4 committee places each

BASIL / YORKSHIRE / LEYLAND AND CHORLEY AND TK’s - 2 committee places each.

In addition BST/BSA/THE MUCKERS will be able to nominate up to 4 additional members each.

I require names / addresses / ages for all attendees and also an indication as to whether (boycott period aside) they have been ST holders and if so for how long.

This information is only being sought for demographic purposes.

Assuming the committee members and general members allocation is fully subscribed that brings us to 32.

I am also going to allocate one place to a disability representative (I have asked Chris Beveridge to attend or nominate).

The remaining 17 places ( and any additional places that come available if any of the groups don’t use their full allocation ) will be made available to the general fan base whether affiliated to a particular group or not.

Assuming there is sufficient interest I will look to allocate fair share to U18’s and Seniors.

Anyone other than serving committee members of the above can email me on timfielding82@icloud.com providing the same information I seek of the fans groups nominations to register their interest in attending . If I am over-subscribed I will draw lots.

The deadline for nominations for the open places is Thursday next 7pm.

Hopefully I will see some of you at Burton tomorrow.

UTMP
[Post edited 15 Mar 2019 20:58]

#footballfirst

Fans Forum 27th March on 11:26 - Mar 19 with 1506 viewsLala

Fans Forum 27th March on 11:21 - Mar 19 by kophero

I'd set them a harder task than that TITD. Like, behaving like decent human beings rather than animals.

It's a pity that our club is saddled with these knuckle-draggers, who hide their real nature behind their alleged fund-raising.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Fans Forum 27th March on 11:41 - Mar 19 with 1491 viewsspell_chekker

Fans Forum 27th March on 11:26 - Mar 19 by Lala

Amen to that koph.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Fans Forum 27th March on 11:49 - Mar 19 with 1486 viewsspell_chekker

Fans Forum 27th March on 11:41 - Mar 19 by spell_chekker

Amen to that koph.

The Muckers seem to attract a fair bit of disapproval and, dare I say, ridicule.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Fans Forum 27th March on 12:06 - Mar 19 with 1483 viewsHannibal

Guys and gals, if you can’t stand the hurly burly of all this positioning for power, stop sniping from the sidelines. Put yourselves up for election. You have a 33.3% or whatever, chance of getting in and if you do you’ll have a 70% chance of being voted down by the better fans who will join you in your role albeit as guiding hands rather than equals of course. Remember though that the 70% have by far, the most ideas, indeed the best ideas. They even smell better than you ever could. What are you waiting for? Get involved!

Or am I being disproportionate in that synopsis?🤒
[Post edited 19 Mar 2019 12:07]

Poll: Which Tory is your choice for leader?

Fans Forum 27th March on 12:16 - Mar 19 with 1476 viewsspell_chekker

Fans Forum 27th March on 12:06 - Mar 19 by Hannibal

Guys and gals, if you can’t stand the hurly burly of all this positioning for power, stop sniping from the sidelines. Put yourselves up for election. You have a 33.3% or whatever, chance of getting in and if you do you’ll have a 70% chance of being voted down by the better fans who will join you in your role albeit as guiding hands rather than equals of course. Remember though that the 70% have by far, the most ideas, indeed the best ideas. They even smell better than you ever could. What are you waiting for? Get involved!

Deary me. I found this from a link on twitter. It must be some sort of joke / spoof article, surely??

I can't post a link, the site blocks it as even the https// thing has bad language in it.

I'll copy and paste it + edit bad language

Fans Forum 27th March on 12:26 - Mar 19 with 1470 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Fans Forum 27th March on 12:16 - Mar 19 by spell_chekker

Deary me. I found this from a link on twitter. It must be some sort of joke / spoof article, surely??

I can't post a link, the site blocks it as even the https// thing has bad language in it.

I'll copy and paste it + edit bad language

Spell

If it's the one I think it is, It's a classic wind up, (not a funny one though), and one that will backfire. Total BS.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Fans Forum 27th March on 12:29 - Mar 19 with 1469 viewsspell_chekker

I've decided to delete the link to this horrible article.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2019 16:25]

Fans Forum 27th March on 12:31 - Mar 19 with 1467 viewsspell_chekker

Fans Forum 27th March on 12:29 - Mar 19 by spell_chekker

I've decided to delete the link to this horrible article.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2019 16:25]

Well, there it is, the link works.

Quite elaborate if it's a wind up.

Login to get fewer ads

Fans Forum 27th March on 13:17 - Mar 19 with 1441 viewskophero

Fans Forum 27th March on 12:06 - Mar 19 by Hannibal

You're coming across as having a bit of a persecution complex Hannibal. It doesn't do you no favours matey.
Fans Forum 27th March on 13:17 - Mar 19 with 1441 viewsjanegallagher

Fans Forum 27th March on 12:31 - Mar 19 by spell_chekker

Well, there it is, the link works.

Quite elaborate if it's a wind up.

The TK are not much better. The worlds gone mad

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Fans Forum 27th March on 13:33 - Mar 19 with 1430 viewsHannibal

Fans Forum 27th March on 13:17 - Mar 19 by kophero

You're coming across as having a bit of a persecution complex Hannibal. It doesn't do you no favours matey.

And you barely post on here kophero and when you do it’s generally in support of BRR and/or to be a general knob.

Fans Forum 27th March on 13:48 - Mar 19 with 1422 viewskophero

Fans Forum 27th March on 13:33 - Mar 19 by Hannibal

And you barely post on here kophero and when you do it’s generally in support of BRR and/or to be a general knob.

I don't post much because I work away. Don't think that's a crime. If I come across as a knob, well, it's my knob.

BRR is his own man, sometimes I like what he posts, but not all the time. I've followed him on AVFTT for a long time, he's always a good read. He's made a lot of good and interesting points in this thread. Try concentrating on what he says, not who he is.

Actually, scrub that. Do what you want, if you want to embarrass yourself it's no skin off my nose. All I see is someone who is aggressive every time someone says he doesn't like. Most people grow out of that early on.

Hello everyone else. What have I missed while I've been away, apart from the obvious?
Fans Forum 27th March on 13:52 - Mar 19 with 1418 viewsROTTWEILERS

Fans Forum 27th March on 13:48 - Mar 19 by kophero

I don't post much because I work away. Don't think that's a crime. If I come across as a knob, well, it's my knob.

BRR is his own man, sometimes I like what he posts, but not all the time. I've followed him on AVFTT for a long time, he's always a good read. He's made a lot of good and interesting points in this thread. Try concentrating on what he says, not who he is.

Actually, scrub that. Do what you want, if you want to embarrass yourself it's no skin off my nose. All I see is someone who is aggressive every time someone says he doesn't like. Most people grow out of that early on.

Hello everyone else. What have I missed while I've been away, apart from the obvious?

lala's bought a new door

spell has been exercising

...think that's about it

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Fans Forum 27th March on 13:54 - Mar 19 with 1415 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Fans Forum 27th March on 13:52 - Mar 19 by ROTTWEILERS

lala's bought a new door

spell has been exercising

...think that's about it

Lala has a winking yorkie....

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Fans Forum 27th March on 14:53 - Mar 19 with 1391 viewsHannibal

Fans Forum 27th March on 13:54 - Mar 19 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Lala has a winking yorkie....

Which comments were of particular interest to you kophero? Maybe the bits where you/he meandered off into a Victorian public schoolboy fantasy perhaps!

Here’s a summary of his/your alter ego’s posts on this very thread. The only pattern I can see is of a bloke who’s up his own arse and exists to try to appear the big man on sites like this...

‘I'm sure he will. I'm equally sure you will keep sniping anonymously from the sidelines too.

‘you're giving this particular poster benefit of the doubt that he doesn't deserve. You're obviously a more forgiving man than me.’

‘So I think your concerns are misplaced. TAM is not only someone of great integrity, he is also no-one's fool. He knows what qualities people have and how to relate to them. And I think you are greatly over-estimating the influence of groups like The Muckers. Don't believe everything you read on AVFTT.’ *Arse licking TAM as usual in the hope he/you might be thrown a bone.*

‘We all know why you are antipathetic to AVFTT as you were unable to cope with the hurly burly there, but they were recently boasting about having 11,000 users and if I wanted to engage with activists and those who are really committed to the club it is the place I would start, albeit with all the usual health warnings.’ *Just plain lies. I was banned by him/you because you/him couldn’t deal with me. Usual attempts to discredit and rewrite history to fit the agenda.*

‘Some of the remainder of your comments do you no favours really. We know you resent the insiders, but people like TAM are where they are for good reason and he in particular has done far more than most to lead the crusade and reach out to and engage with other fans every step of the way, particularly on the legal intricacies. Casually dismissing him as a member of a non-existent clique says more about you than it does about him’. *Again*🤮

😠There is nothing of interest there you nugget. It’s just you/your alter ego doing your tried and tested AVFTT thing ON HERE NOW to support yourself on a thread when you’ve realised you’ve been acting the idiot. I have never for one minute considered you clever despite your desperate attempts to appear so. I actually think you need some help.

I have seen it all before over the years so prove me wrong or piss off back to YOUR site.

Edit to add: ROTWEILERS, hope I’m not overreacting again as you like to point out? You’re another one I was instantly distrustful of and you’ve compounded that of late. Maybe I’m just being paranoid but with Blackpool sites as they and from experience, I should be!
[Post edited 19 Mar 2019 14:57]

Fans Forum 27th March on 16:34 - Mar 19 with 1369 viewsspell_chekker

Fans Forum 27th March on 14:53 - Mar 19 by Hannibal

Which comments were of particular interest to you kophero? Maybe the bits where you/he meandered off into a Victorian public schoolboy fantasy perhaps!

Here’s a summary of his/your alter ego’s posts on this very thread. The only pattern I can see is of a bloke who’s up his own arse and exists to try to appear the big man on sites like this...

‘I'm sure he will. I'm equally sure you will keep sniping anonymously from the sidelines too.

‘you're giving this particular poster benefit of the doubt that he doesn't deserve. You're obviously a more forgiving man than me.’

‘So I think your concerns are misplaced. TAM is not only someone of great integrity, he is also no-one's fool. He knows what qualities people have and how to relate to them. And I think you are greatly over-estimating the influence of groups like The Muckers. Don't believe everything you read on AVFTT.’ *Arse licking TAM as usual in the hope he/you might be thrown a bone.*

‘We all know why you are antipathetic to AVFTT as you were unable to cope with the hurly burly there, but they were recently boasting about having 11,000 users and if I wanted to engage with activists and those who are really committed to the club it is the place I would start, albeit with all the usual health warnings.’ *Just plain lies. I was banned by him/you because you/him couldn’t deal with me. Usual attempts to discredit and rewrite history to fit the agenda.*

‘Some of the remainder of your comments do you no favours really. We know you resent the insiders, but people like TAM are where they are for good reason and he in particular has done far more than most to lead the crusade and reach out to and engage with other fans every step of the way, particularly on the legal intricacies. Casually dismissing him as a member of a non-existent clique says more about you than it does about him’. *Again*🤮

😠There is nothing of interest there you nugget. It’s just you/your alter ego doing your tried and tested AVFTT thing ON HERE NOW to support yourself on a thread when you’ve realised you’ve been acting the idiot. I have never for one minute considered you clever despite your desperate attempts to appear so. I actually think you need some help.

I have seen it all before over the years so prove me wrong or piss off back to YOUR site.

Edit to add: ROTWEILERS, hope I’m not overreacting again as you like to point out? You’re another one I was instantly distrustful of and you’ve compounded that of late. Maybe I’m just being paranoid but with Blackpool sites as they and from experience, I should be!

After yesterday, I was hoping for a quite day today.

Fans Forum 27th March on 18:06 - Mar 19 with 1340 viewsROTTWEILERS

Fans Forum 27th March on 14:53 - Mar 19 by Hannibal

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Fans Forum 27th March on 18:17 - Mar 19 with 1330 viewsjanegallagher

Fans Forum 27th March on 18:06 - Mar 19 by ROTTWEILERS

See the Tangerine Knights still trying to intimidate. Lovely bunch

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Fans Forum 27th March on 18:20 - Mar 19 with 1327 viewsjanegallagher

Fans Forum 27th March on 18:17 - Mar 19 by janegallagher

See the Tangerine Knights still trying to intimidate. Lovely bunch

I find this so cruel and upsetting. Poor lad

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Fans Forum 27th March on 18:23 - Mar 19 with 1318 viewsspell_chekker

Fans Forum 27th March on 18:20 - Mar 19 by janegallagher

I find this so cruel and upsetting. Poor lad

Aren't the TKs a secret / anonymous group?

I hope someone can find them to hand over the invitations to the Fans' Forum.

Fans Forum 27th March on 18:26 - Mar 19 with 1314 viewsjanegallagher

Fans Forum 27th March on 18:23 - Mar 19 by spell_chekker

Aren't the TKs a secret / anonymous group?

I hope someone can find them to hand over the invitations to the Fans' Forum.

You want see what that poor lad has had to endure.

Do people think this is acceptable ?

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Fans Forum 27th March on 18:28 - Mar 19 with 1308 viewsspell_chekker

Fans Forum 27th March on 18:26 - Mar 19 by janegallagher

You want see what that poor lad has had to endure.

Do people think this is acceptable ?

I haven't got the foggiest what's been g=happening Jane.

Reading that tweet, the TKs think it's alright 'to have goes at shrooms' as long as they're not accompanied by children.

Fans Forum 27th March on 18:30 - Mar 19 with 1305 viewsjanegallagher

Fans Forum 27th March on 18:28 - Mar 19 by spell_chekker

I haven't got the foggiest what's been g=happening Jane.

Reading that tweet, the TKs think it's alright 'to have goes at shrooms' as long as they're not accompanied by children.

It’s a lot worse than that. That lad has endured some vile stuff he really has.

It’s sad that even on this board no one is bothered.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Fans Forum 27th March on 18:38 - Mar 19 with 1279 viewsspell_chekker

Fans Forum 27th March on 18:30 - Mar 19 by janegallagher

Now that you've brought it to light on here, a few people might read it and start asking themselves a few questions.

Like me, probably very few people knew.

Fans Forum 27th March on 18:57 - Mar 19 with 1254 viewsLala

Fans Forum 27th March on 18:30 - Mar 19 by janegallagher

I find it bloody disgraceful Jane.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024