Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Nottingham Forest Vs Swansea City Match Thread1 19:48 - Mar 26 with 21546 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 30 Mar 2019 14:14]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Nottingham Forest Vs Swansea City Match Thread1 on 16:39 - Mar 30 with 3085 viewsChrisSCFC

Ah well. It was good while it lasted.
The Official Nottingham Forest Vs Swansea City Match Thread1 on 16:39 - Mar 30 with 3085 viewsmonmouth

Get in. Socks.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Nottingham Forest Vs Swansea City Match Thread1 on 16:40 - Mar 30 with 3068 viewsMuteswan

The Official Nottingham Forest Vs Swansea City Match Thread1 on 16:39 - Mar 30 by MrSwerve

1-1. bollox

A corner again. 😡
The Official Nottingham Forest Vs Swansea City Match Thread1 on 16:40 - Mar 30 with 3054 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Nottingham Forest Vs Swansea City Match Thread1 on 16:39 - Mar 30 by monmouth

Get in. Socks.

Slow reply Mon?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Nottingham Forest Vs Swansea City Match Thread1 on 16:40 - Mar 30 with 3028 viewsmonmouth

Oh ffs. I prefer my time zone.

The Official Nottingham Forest Vs Swansea City Match Thread1 on 16:42 - Mar 30 with 2923 viewsChrisSCFC

Was just about to post that we're still in with a sniff of the play off's with 3 home games coming up...

Nevermind.
The Official Nottingham Forest Vs Swansea City Match Thread1 on 16:42 - Mar 30 with 2905 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Nottingham Forest Vs Swansea City Match Thread1 on 16:40 - Mar 30 by monmouth

Oh ffs. I prefer my time zone.

Maybe you're ahead of our time and infact socks has got a last minute winner.

The Official Nottingham Forest Vs Swansea City Match Thread1 on 16:43 - Mar 30 with 2871 viewsepaul

The Official Nottingham Forest Vs Swansea City Match Thread1 on 16:33 - Mar 30 by jackatbarry

It’s alright for some Mr Edwards

Well I bloody missed the goal as had to nip out, doh!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Nottingham Forest Vs Swansea City Match Thread1 on 16:46 - Mar 30 with 2747 viewsMrSwerve

2-1, tw@ts. I'm out.

The Official Nottingham Forest Vs Swansea City Match Thread1 on 16:46 - Mar 30 with 2758 viewsMuteswan

Another corner. 😡😡😡😡😡
The Official Nottingham Forest Vs Swansea City Match Thread1 on 16:46 - Mar 30 with 2752 viewsChrisSCFC

FFS you couldn't make this shit up.

Chow for now.
The Official Nottingham Forest Vs Swansea City Match Thread1 on 16:46 - Mar 30 with 2736 viewsHighjack

The Official Nottingham Forest Vs Swansea City Match Thread1 on 15:51 - Mar 30 by Captain_Sham

Its groundhog day. Its the same shyt week after after week after week. We will be 2-0 down by the hour mark. Two long balls into the box. The number of games we dominate with no reward, then the opposition adjust and score soft goals is sickening.

Yeah we are so fragile it’s unbelievable.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Nottingham Forest Vs Swansea City Match Thread1 on 16:47 - Mar 30 with 2677 viewsBytholWyn

The Official Nottingham Forest Vs Swansea City Match Thread1 on 16:39 - Mar 30 by MrSwerve

1-1. bollox

2-1 utter bollox
The Official Nottingham Forest Vs Swansea City Match Thread1 on 16:47 - Mar 30 with 2646 viewsBytholWyn

We are the definition of lightweight.
The Official Nottingham Forest Vs Swansea City Match Thread1 on 16:49 - Mar 30 with 2514 viewsairedale

It’s crewel mun.
The Official Nottingham Forest Vs Swansea City Match Thread1 on 16:49 - Mar 30 with 2501 viewsCaptain_Sham

Its every fking game. Hoist the white flag, but well done hey we did ok for an hour.

Its just a ride.

The Official Nottingham Forest Vs Swansea City Match Thread1 on 16:50 - Mar 30 with 2445 viewsAndyNak

The Official Nottingham Forest Vs Swansea City Match Thread1 on 16:47 - Mar 30 by BytholWyn

We are the definition of lightweight.

It’s almost like we need a strong, experienced, 6ft2 captain type midfielder who can play a bit as well as put it about

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

The Official Nottingham Forest Vs Swansea City Match Thread1 on 16:54 - Mar 30 with 2299 viewsAnotherJohn

Oh dear, deja vu! High ball into our box and we are undone. I notice that several on the thread told us what might happen.
The Official Nottingham Forest Vs Swansea City Match Thread1 on 16:54 - Mar 30 with 2268 viewsBytholWyn

The Official Nottingham Forest Vs Swansea City Match Thread1 on 16:50 - Mar 30 by AndyNak

It’s almost like we need a strong, experienced, 6ft2 captain type midfielder who can play a bit as well as put it about

I wonder who you may have in mind?
The Official Nottingham Forest Vs Swansea City Match Thread1 on 16:56 - Mar 30 with 2197 viewsjasper_T

Fck sake.
The Official Nottingham Forest Vs Swansea City Match Thread1 on 16:58 - Mar 30 with 2104 viewstrinityann

The Official Nottingham Forest Vs Swansea City Match Thread1 on 16:56 - Mar 30 by jasper_T

Fck sake.

Back to brexit ranting
The Official Nottingham Forest Vs Swansea City Match Thread1 on 16:58 - Mar 30 with 2086 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Nottingham Forest Vs Swansea City Match Thread1 on 17:57 - Mar 29 by perplex

We will play some pretty football, lose by a goal or 2 and Potter will be impressed with the performance.

Fair play

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Nottingham Forest Vs Swansea City Match Thread1 on 16:59 - Mar 30 with 2072 viewsmonmouth

I hate us.

The Official Nottingham Forest Vs Swansea City Match Thread1 on 16:59 - Mar 30 with 2042 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Nottingham Forest Vs Swansea City Match Thread1 on 16:46 - Mar 30 by Highjack

Yeah we are so fragile it’s unbelievable.

Pass pass pass create next to nothing can't defend set pieces same game after game totally soul destroying.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Nottingham Forest Vs Swansea City Match Thread1 on 17:06 - Mar 30 with 1892 viewsymaohyd

The saddest part at the moment is that we have absolutely no ability to surprise. Everything is predictable. The writing was on the wall at the home game against Ipswich, I was seething, but so everything has continued. Lovely football, nice and neat performances but no ability to shock, score last minute winners.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024