Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ampadu 12:10 - Apr 20 with 3130 viewsBig_Phil

Just playing golf and was talking with Ampadu (as you do)......... he is a jack thro and thro. Did suggest he joined us on loan next season ....... apparently we cannot afford the insurance let alone his wages!

Great Jonny Conforth stories (now even more of a Legend in my eyes)....... you can see now where he gets his football pedigree - not his old man!
Ampadu on 15:39 - Apr 20 with 2758 viewsicecoldjack

There was a time to try and sign him on loan and it was probably the time clement went for Tammy and Renato, think Chelsea wanted him in their set up anyway, IMO, he will be world class from interviews I’ve seen comes across as a very likable and level headed guy .

We would never afford him now, shame .
Ampadu on 15:46 - Apr 20 with 2727 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Ampadu on 15:39 - Apr 20 by icecoldjack

There was a time to try and sign him on loan and it was probably the time clement went for Tammy and Renato, think Chelsea wanted him in their set up anyway, IMO, he will be world class from interviews I’ve seen comes across as a very likable and level headed guy .

We would never afford him now, shame .

He wont be world class if all he does for another season is watch world class players from the bench.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Ampadu on 15:49 - Apr 20 with 2721 viewstrinityann

Ampadu on 15:46 - Apr 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He wont be world class if all he does for another season is watch world class players from the bench.

Needs to be playing every week, then we will find out if he is the real deal. I don't understand Chelsea not loaning him to Championship club this season.
Ampadu on 16:35 - Apr 20 with 2606 viewsicecoldjack

Ampadu on 15:46 - Apr 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Hasn’t he been injured ?

Been playing senior professional football since he’s 15 yrs old , made his Chelsea debut after just turning 17 yrs , time is on his side here, he’s already had a taste of lower league football, something many players haven’t tasted, If he isn’t getting games in a yr or two then he can maybe consider a move, considering Chelsea didn’t want to loan him out I’d say he figures in their plans .
Ampadu on 18:36 - Apr 20 with 2398 viewsKilkennyjack

Yep, going to be pretty much world class if his performance vs the Republic is a guide.
Like Ruud, a midfielder and/or a modern centre back.

Cant wait to see him develop. 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024