Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which political party do you side with quiz 09:45 - May 28 with 1795 viewsHannibal

Not that up to date but gives a general idea.

I came out as Liberal Democrat 90%
Green and SNP, (strangely) both on 89%
Labour 87%
Conservative 🤮 44%
UKIP bringing up the rear at 35%

About right I would say but it shows how stark the contrast is between policies of the left and right.

https://uk.isidewith.com/

[Post edited 28 May 2019 9:51]

Poll: Which Tory is your choice for leader?

Which political party do you side with quiz on 10:01 - May 28 with 1782 viewsspell_chekker

Here's my score:

Labour: 88%
Liberal Democrat: 87%
Green: 85
SNP: 82%
Conservative: 47% (Oh dear)
UKIP: 45% (total bull)

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Which political party do you side with quiz on 10:08 - May 28 with 1779 viewsLala

Labour
Green
Lib Dem
Conservative
UKIP

In that order. My top 3 all being in the 60% range being 68,67 and 66.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Which political party do you side with quiz on 10:38 - May 28 with 1773 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Which political party do you side with quiz on 10:08 - May 28 by Lala

Labour
Green
Lib Dem
Conservative
UKIP

In that order. My top 3 all being in the 60% range being 68,67 and 66.

Green 92%
Labour 91%
LibDems 90%
Tory 45%
UKiP 37%

Bloody surveys on here, now I'm a Tree Hugger.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Which political party do you side with quiz on 10:54 - May 28 with 1771 viewsLala

Which political party do you side with quiz on 10:38 - May 28 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Green 92%
Labour 91%
LibDems 90%
Tory 45%
UKiP 37%

At least you’re not really droney like some 😂😂

Which political party do you side with quiz on 11:00 - May 28 with 1770 viewsHannibal

Which political party do you side with quiz on 10:54 - May 28 by Lala

At least you’re not really droney like some 😂😂

So up to now the only way we can get our views represented under the first past the vote system is to vote Labour.

#JC4PMitstheonlyway

Which political party do you side with quiz on 15:32 - May 28 with 1761 viewsspudgun

Which political party do you side with quiz on 11:00 - May 28 by Hannibal

So up to now the only way we can get our views represented under the first past the vote system is to vote Labour.

#JC4PMitstheonlyway

My LibDem/ Green veneer masks my inner UKIP.

Uncannily accurate...
Which political party do you side with quiz on 15:45 - May 28 with 1760 viewsLala

Which political party do you side with quiz on 15:32 - May 28 by spudgun

My LibDem/ Green veneer masks my inner UKIP.

Uncannily accurate...

Read the Lib Dems 2017 manifesto earlier to see if that’s where I’m naturally inclined these days. Alas it is not.

Which political party do you side with quiz on 16:53 - May 28 with 1753 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Which political party do you side with quiz on 10:38 - May 28 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Green 92%
Labour 91%
LibDems 90%
Tory 45%
UKiP 37%

Conservative 70%
Lib. Dem 67%
Green 60%
Labour 49%
UKIP 47%

Ten minutes of my life I won't get back.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Login to get fewer ads

Which political party do you side with quiz on 22:05 - May 28 with 1733 viewsImperial

Which political party do you side with quiz on 16:53 - May 28 by basilrobbiereborn

Conservative 70%
Lib. Dem 67%
Green 60%
Labour 49%
UKIP 47%

Ten minutes of my life I won't get back.

It is time for a complete change. The conservatives are self seeking and Labour insult their own supporters intelligence.

The Green party why not? Too long we have been slaves to voting habits.
Which political party do you side with quiz on 22:26 - May 28 with 1725 viewsspell_chekker

Which political party do you side with quiz on 22:05 - May 28 by Imperial

It is time for a complete change. The conservatives are self seeking and Labour insult their own supporters intelligence.

The Green party why not? Too long we have been slaves to voting habits.

It's often the case that people continue to vote either Labour or Conservative on the basis of "there's no point in voting X,Y,Z 'cos they'll never get elected".

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Which political party do you side with quiz on 22:33 - May 28 with 1721 viewsImperial

Which political party do you side with quiz on 22:26 - May 28 by spell_chekker

It's often the case that people continue to vote either Labour or Conservative on the basis of "there's no point in voting X,Y,Z 'cos they'll never get elected".

The Brexit lot have broken that myth. The Lib Dems and Greens could do the same at a general election leaving the Labour party with Dianne Abbott and the Conservatives with Boris. Now that is a nightmare scenario.
Which political party do you side with quiz on 02:59 - May 29 with 1705 viewsHannibal

Which political party do you side with quiz on 22:33 - May 28 by Imperial

The Brexit lot have broken that myth. The Lib Dems and Greens could do the same at a general election leaving the Labour party with Dianne Abbott and the Conservatives with Boris. Now that is a nightmare scenario.

There is no point voting for parties other than Conservatives or Labour as two thirds of constituencies are ‘safe seats’. There’s more chance under the current system of hell freezing over than another party winning a parliamentary majority.

Robbie, only 70% Conservative??
[Post edited 29 May 2019 5:38]

Which political party do you side with quiz on 06:48 - May 29 with 1692 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Which political party do you side with quiz on 02:59 - May 29 by Hannibal

There is no point voting for parties other than Conservatives or Labour as two thirds of constituencies are ‘safe seats’. There’s more chance under the current system of hell freezing over than another party winning a parliamentary majority.

Robbie, only 70% Conservative??
[Post edited 29 May 2019 5:38]

Hanners

Play the man, not the myth.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Which political party do you side with quiz on 07:03 - May 29 with 1689 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Which political party do you side with quiz on 06:48 - May 29 by basilrobbiereborn

Hanners

Play the man, not the myth.

It's the Tree Hugging Hippie bit that's interesting. They are further to the left than Labour on some issues.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024