Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lots of Asian tourists at Worms head 20:47 - Jun 23 with 3039 viewscackinthesackjack

I've spent quite a few days at worms head this year and was surprised at the amount of Asian (possibly Japanese) tourists there are.

Anyone know the reason for this?

Poll: To replace or not to replace Garry Monk?

Lots of Asian tourists at Worms head on 20:51 - Jun 23 with 3028 viewsFlashberryjack

Illegal immigration, Worms head is well known for it.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Lots of Asian tourists at Worms head on 20:59 - Jun 23 with 3000 viewsLohengrin

”Anyone know the reason for this?”

Edgar Evans?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Lots of Asian tourists at Worms head on 21:23 - Jun 23 with 2957 viewsdickythorpe

Extremely popular with Asians, Germans, hell the whole world!!!
My mate is on TripAdvisor and he wrote a review of the Worms Head and it gave him a breakdown of where in the world his review has been read.
Lots of Asian tourists at Worms head on 21:38 - Jun 23 with 2920 viewslifelong

Lots of Asian tourists at Worms head on 21:23 - Jun 23 by dickythorpe

My mate is on TripAdvisor and he wrote a review of the Worms Head and it gave him a breakdown of where in the world his review has been read.

It’s a magical place Dicky.

Lots of Asian tourists at Worms head on 21:51 - Jun 23 with 2888 viewsPozuelosSideys

I know a couple of Brazilians and they love it down there and travel down from London for it. Say its as good as anything they have back home. True story.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Lots of Asian tourists at Worms head on 21:58 - Jun 23 with 2869 viewsItchySphincter

Cockle pickers from Penclawdd. Day off.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Lots of Asian tourists at Worms head on 22:10 - Jun 23 with 2840 viewsLohengrin

Lots of Asian tourists at Worms head on 21:51 - Jun 23 by PozuelosSideys

I know a couple of Brazilians and they love it down there and travel down from London for it. Say its as good as anything they have back home. True story.

Not gay by any chance are they?

Lots of Asian tourists at Worms head on 22:19 - Jun 23 with 2814 viewsPozuelosSideys

Lots of Asian tourists at Worms head on 22:10 - Jun 23 by Lohengrin

Not gay by any chance are they?

Im sure im missing something here.

But not as far as im aware. Though its quite possible i turned her off into that direction mind

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

Login to get fewer ads

Lots of Asian tourists at Worms head on 22:28 - Jun 23 with 2795 viewsLohengrin

Lots of Asian tourists at Worms head on 22:19 - Jun 23 by PozuelosSideys

Im sure im missing something here.

But not as far as im aware. Though its quite possible i turned her off into that direction mind

A few of us were out not so long ago and got into a conversation with a couple of Brazilians who had something to do with the theatre in the west end. They’ve loved Gower so much they bought a place at Oxwich. I thought it may have been them as we’re not exactly overrun with Brazilians in this neck of the woods.

Lots of Asian tourists at Worms head on 22:38 - Jun 23 with 2771 viewsPozuelosSideys

Lots of Asian tourists at Worms head on 22:28 - Jun 23 by Lohengrin

A few of us were out not so long ago and got into a conversation with a couple of Brazilians who had something to do with the theatre in the west end. They’ve loved Gower so much they bought a place at Oxwich. I thought it may have been them as we’re not exactly overrun with Brazilians in this neck of the woods.

Oh i see.. no. The girls im on about are only about 23 or 24. I didnt even know they had been going down there til i got a whatsapp asking "do i recognise this place?".. it was surreal. There was a genuine appreciation from people who are used to superb beaches in Brazil. Says a lot about the natural quality down Gower tbh

Lots of Asian tourists at Worms head on 22:40 - Jun 23 with 2770 viewsLohengrin

Lots of Asian tourists at Worms head on 22:38 - Jun 23 by PozuelosSideys

Oh i see.. no. The girls im on about are only about 23 or 24. I didnt even know they had been going down there til i got a whatsapp asking "do i recognise this place?".. it was surreal. There was a genuine appreciation from people who are used to superb beaches in Brazil. Says a lot about the natural quality down Gower tbh

It’s beautiful. No doubt about that.

Lots of Asian tourists at Worms head on 22:49 - Jun 23 with 2752 viewsbuilthjack

Lots of Asian tourists at Worms head on 22:28 - Jun 23 by Lohengrin

There are plenty with Brazilians

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Lots of Asian tourists at Worms head on 07:29 - Jun 24 with 2606 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Lots of Asian tourists at Worms head on 22:40 - Jun 23 by Lohengrin

It’s beautiful. No doubt about that.

It is fair play.
Lots of Asian tourists at Worms head on 10:27 - Jun 24 with 2470 viewsUxbridge

There's a waterfall up near Craig-y-nos we went to visit a couple of weeks ago. Absolutely packed with visitors from India. Does certainly seem that local tourism is reaching far across the world.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Lots of Asian tourists at Worms head on 10:57 - Jun 24 with 2438 viewsJonathans_coat

Lots of Asian tourists at Worms head on 10:27 - Jun 24 by Uxbridge

There's a waterfall up near Craig-y-nos we went to visit a couple of weeks ago. Absolutely packed with visitors from India. Does certainly seem that local tourism is reaching far across the world.

Visit Wales have a multimillion pound deal with Qatar airways to advertise Wales as a holiday destination in the Far East and the subcontinent. Obviously a 1-stop flight via Doha to Cardiff makes it way easier to get to Wales than it previously has been. Enormous potential market for tourism.

I’m sure the WAG will be pleased all the money they’ve spent seems to be working!
Lots of Asian tourists at Worms head on 11:18 - Jun 24 with 2430 viewsUxbridge

Lots of Asian tourists at Worms head on 10:57 - Jun 24 by Jonathans_coat

Visit Wales have a multimillion pound deal with Qatar airways to advertise Wales as a holiday destination in the Far East and the subcontinent. Obviously a 1-stop flight via Doha to Cardiff makes it way easier to get to Wales than it previously has been. Enormous potential market for tourism.

I’m sure the WAG will be pleased all the money they’ve spent seems to be working!

Only issue now is monetising that. We're not very good at it. Although the lovely woman running the stall at the top of the hilariously steep footpath is probably doing rather well out of it.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Lots of Asian tourists at Worms head on 17:13 - Jun 25 with 2168 viewssioni

Lots of Asian tourists at Worms head on 21:23 - Jun 23 by dickythorpe

Well I can understand the Germans. They did have Diets of Worms, after all. Hope they’re being monitored.
Lots of Asian tourists at Worms head on 17:35 - Jun 25 with 2141 viewsdickythorpe

Lots of Asian tourists at Worms head on 17:13 - Jun 25 by sioni

Well I can understand the Germans. They did have Diets of Worms, after all. Hope they’re being monitored.

Martin Luther reference
Lots of Asian tourists at Worms head on 17:41 - Jun 25 with 2137 viewsSwanDownUnder

People from all over the world have been visiting for years?
Lots of Asian tourists at Worms head on 17:47 - Jun 25 with 2128 viewsdickythorpe

Lots of Asian tourists at Worms head on 17:41 - Jun 25 by SwanDownUnder

People from all over the world have been visiting for years?

Ask the Danes
Lots of Asian tourists at Worms head on 18:16 - Jun 25 with 2101 viewsFlashberryjack

Lots of Asian tourists at Worms head on 10:27 - Jun 24 by Uxbridge

Would that be Henrhyd Falls ?

Me and the missus call in the Tafarn y Garreg fro time to time, and we've met visitors from America, France, Czech Republic, Poland and Australia, they all love the scenery and the long walks, they also speak of the warm friendly welcome they've received from the local community.
Sometimes we don't fully appreciate our local Welsh countryside.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Lots of Asian tourists at Worms head on 19:45 - Jun 25 with 2052 viewsAndy1300

I was there on Sunday morning and saw quite a few Asian families, more than usual

Number 1 team in Wales

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024