Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread 00:30 - Oct 20 with 32591 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 22 Oct 2019 18:52]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:04 - Oct 22 with 2354 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:02 - Oct 22 by lidojack

Why is Rodon playing? Clearly off the pace.

He's clearly struggling, very strange decision.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:04 - Oct 22 with 2350 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:03 - Oct 22 by CopaMundial

Be honest, I know Joe is a local boy but he has a habit of doing that.

He’s injured
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:05 - Oct 22 with 2310 viewsAl_Bundy

This has been shite since the first minute ! Bo desire , pace or creativity. Numbing to watch
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:06 - Oct 22 with 2285 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Then he should go down, inform the physio and go off. Instead he's staying on to the detriment of the team. It's selfish.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:06 - Oct 22 with 2279 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:58 - Oct 22 by majorraglan

Club had a great start to the season but to going Pete Tong paid style.
Cardiff are currently 1 1 at Millwall, not so much possession but creating chances.

Come on Cooper, sort it out.

47% is indeed not so much possession away from home, if you're Man City I guess.

Still must be hoofball I guess.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:06 - Oct 22 with 2274 viewsMrSwerve

Bidwell is having a stinker tonight.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:06 - Oct 22 with 2264 viewsCopaMundial

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:04 - Oct 22 by 34dfgdf54

He’s injured

Well he must have been injured in several other games as well then.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:07 - Oct 22 with 2219 viewsPozuelosSideys

Im struggling to remember us being dicked like this since the PL days.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:07 - Oct 22 with 2185 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:05 - Oct 22 by Al_Bundy

This has been shite since the first minute ! Bo desire , pace or creativity. Numbing to watch

Tbh this doesnt surprise me, we werent bothered on saturday.

I fear for on sunday.

And to make matters worse the scum are winning again.

Get your pray mats out for sunday as they will be going above us.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2019 21:10]
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:10 - Oct 22 with 2037 viewsGammon

I bet the scum are licking their lips. It could get ugly at the weekend.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:10 - Oct 22 with 1997 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:07 - Oct 22 by Fireboy2

I fear for on sunday.

I’m going to put a treble on Cardiff England and South Africa. Not that I’d want it to happen.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:10 - Oct 22 with 1997 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:04 - Oct 22 by 1983

WTF?????

Jeez. For some reason I thought this was tomorrow and was all ready to travel down 🙄

Just got in and seen this. How shit must we have been. Oh well, early night it is. Not sure I can make Cardiff match. Was gutted, now not so much. Bloody hell.

It’s probably been coming on our season trajectory, but I didn’t expect it to be tonight. I hope Cooper isn’t just a one trick pony without the trick.

We have to stick together now or this could start getting quite bloody. He has to have a proper chance to sort things out.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:11 - Oct 22 with 1934 viewsSwanDownUnder

People calling for legal action in a few minutes.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:12 - Oct 22 with 1920 viewstheloneranger

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:07 - Oct 22 by Fireboy2

I fear for on sunday.

If things stay as they are with C***d*ff winning 2-1, they'll come here Sunday just 2 points behind us.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:13 - Oct 22 with 1814 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:11 - Oct 22 by SwanDownUnder

People calling for legal action in a few minutes.

Every cloud ........

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:14 - Oct 22 with 1809 viewsMrSwerve

This got me thinking...what’s more difficult, a 9 dart finish, 147 break or coming back from 3-0 down with this shower of shîte?

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:14 - Oct 22 with 1775 viewstheloneranger

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:14 - Oct 22 by MrSwerve

This got me thinking...what’s more difficult, a 9 dart finish, 147 break or coming back from 3-0 down with this shower of shîte?

A 155 break.

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:15 - Oct 22 with 1713 viewsAl_Bundy

The worry is.. we really look like we can't be arsed !
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:16 - Oct 22 with 1697 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Their squad is appalling yet Warnock has them just two points behind. He's a far superior manager. You could argue they're more exciting to watch than us as well.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:16 - Oct 22 with 1662 viewsmonmouth

I’m trying to think of some positives from this.

I’ll get back to you.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:18 - Oct 22 with 1578 viewsLibertarian

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:16 - Oct 22 by monmouth

I’ll get back to you.

Useful training session for Brentford?
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:18 - Oct 22 with 1571 viewsphact0rri

when we use our back four as the structure and Rodon to injuried to move... yet we wonder why we look so awful. infuriating.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:18 - Oct 22 with 1521 viewsMrSwerve

0-4 is without doubt coming up.

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:18 - Oct 22 with 1520 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:16 - Oct 22 by monmouth

I’ll get back to you.

Better not hold my breath then Mon😀
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:19 - Oct 22 with 1511 viewstheloneranger

Brentford reminding us how we used to play!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024