Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Youth team 21:19 - Oct 29 with 2722 viewsKnowlesy

Bit worried about the youth team at the moment. I know a couple of them are involved with the first team so they've lost a few players but I don't think they've won a game all season that I can remember. Convincingly beaten 3-0 tonight by Bradford in the FA youth Cup first round.

There was that piece on here recently that mentioned we have a few more coming through but seems like the current scholars are really struggling, might not see any offered deals at the end of the year.

Does anyone go to games?
Youth team on 23:35 - Oct 29 with 2547 viewsspringfieldparka

I've seen a few games and th problem for me seems to be a proliferation of 1st year players and few 2nd year . Of the second year I've seen Morgan Moreland looks to hav bit about him , as does the keeper , Morgan Piper (?) . The other one who I think is 2nd year , and seems well thought of , is the left back Jimmy Dunne ? Other than that I've seen nothing to excite me alhough its probably bit early for the 16 year olds . The only one I'v seen who impressed me was centre back (Morgan Kinsella ?) but its very early days at that age .

The only youth team eligible player I can see who is with the first team squad right now is Luke Matheson , unless Thomas and Baah are being protected ?
Youth team on 13:27 - Oct 30 with 2281 viewstodmordendale

Jimmy Dunne came on in the second half during a pre season friendly at Ramsbottom and was very impressive with his movement and ability. He opened up the left sided attacking options very well. Could be one to watch, happen ?
Youth team on 13:35 - Oct 30 with 2257 viewsDickydaler

Youth team on 13:27 - Oct 30 by todmordendale

Jimmy Dunne came on in the second half during a pre season friendly at Ramsbottom and was very impressive with his movement and ability. He opened up the left sided attacking options very well. Could be one to watch, happen ?

It's Joe Dunne, and they have won a couple of games and drawn one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024