Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stormzy 23:08 - Nov 6 with 11227 viewsKerouac

...this c*nt sums up the modern Scummy Labour Party voter perfectly;

"‘Oi @Jacob_Rees_Mogg you need to resign you’re an actual piece of s**t. ‘I beg everyone watch this — MP Jacob Rees Mogg in a nutshell saying Grenfell Victims should of [sic] had the common sense to escape. ‘I can’t believe the cheek f**king hell these politicians are actual aliens.’ He added: ‘My man said “if either of us were in fire, whatever the fire brigade said, we’d leave a burning building” as if to say “come on bro, they were just dumb” as if those who lost their lives weren’t smart enough to escape. F**king hell this man is the scummiest. ‘You can’t even make this stuff up. Donny said “If you JUST ignore what you’re told and leave you are so much safer” BRUV!!!!! ‘Let’s bare [sic] in mind for 2 secs how horrifiying and terrifying the situation would of been for the victims. Deep that for 2 secs.
‘And then imagine they’re being instructed by fire fighters — trusted government authorities — to stay put. ‘This scumbag is saying “well boy you lot are dumb to of [sic] listened then” can you imagine ?!!!! Oi get this p***k out of here these man are scumbags and they are wicked and evil.’ "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Stormzy on 15:13 - Nov 8 with 1776 viewsKerouac

Stormzy on 13:55 - Nov 8 by JackSomething

Not a fan of Stormzy as a musician, but some lyrics in a grime song are hardly as important as a member of the government's tactless comments about 72 people who lost their lives.

You massive gammon.

Understand this cretin, you (‘Stormzy’ in this case) don’t get too publically boast about violence, spout homophobia, disrespect women with misogynistic bile in every verse and then play the moral high ground card re: a bland statement like Jacob Rees-Mogg’s...the kind of statement that people up and down this country thought and said at the time, the kind of statement that I have said at every f*cking fire drill I’ve ever attended.

If you do expect the light shone on you.

These are the c*nts the Labour Party are costing up to and this is the reason why Labour can forget getting support from the British working class going forward.

Stormzy on 15:31 - Nov 8 with 1737 viewsHighjack

F*ck that, fist fight, fair and square
Nah, f*ck that, flick-knife, wear and tear
Nah, f*ck that, this guy's wearing his share
Might come back, midnight, airin' a flare
Deal with the matter like Skibba
How's he gonna feel when I'm shattering his liver?
Bloodbath will fling a man up in a river
Fourteen, holding my shank in the mirror

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Stormzy on 15:54 - Nov 8 with 1705 viewsLohengrin

Stormzy on 15:31 - Nov 8 by Highjack

F*ck that, fist fight, fair and square
Nah, f*ck that, flick-knife, wear and tear
Nah, f*ck that, this guy's wearing his share
Might come back, midnight, airin' a flare
Deal with the matter like Skibba
How's he gonna feel when I'm shattering his liver?
Bloodbath will fling a man up in a river
Fourteen, holding my shank in the mirror

Just beautiful. Brought a tear to my eye.

I’ve always been a great admirer of de Vigny.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Stormzy on 16:00 - Nov 8 with 1701 viewslondonlisa2001

Stormzy on 15:13 - Nov 8 by Kerouac

Understand this cretin, you (‘Stormzy’ in this case) don’t get too publically boast about violence, spout homophobia, disrespect women with misogynistic bile in every verse and then play the moral high ground card re: a bland statement like Jacob Rees-Mogg’s...the kind of statement that people up and down this country thought and said at the time, the kind of statement that I have said at every f*cking fire drill I’ve ever attended.

These are the c*nts the Labour Party are costing up to and this is the reason why Labour can forget getting support from the British working class going forward.

Jacob Rees Mogg’s statement was not ‘bland’.

It was a disgrace. As was the statement by Andrew Bridgen.

Rees Mogg has been removed from the Conservative campaign because the statement was a disgrace.

Just today, Johnson has said that in the flooding up and down the country, it’s vital that people listen to the advice of the emergency services. Irony much?

If the Conservatives say something dreadful, it’s not changed by Labour also saying something dreadful. It’s certainly not changed by some bloody rap star.

As an aside, the contempt you have for Stormzy is matched by the contempt people like Rees Mogg have for the ‘British working class’ you pretend to support.

Everyone should be deeply concerned that on one hand we have a PM rambling incoherently about a brexit deal he obviously doesn’t understand, and his party fielding candidates that think rape is a joke and on the other hand a Labour Party that cannot choose candidates that haven’t espoused horrifically anti Semitic remarks all over social media. The whole thing is rotten to the core.
Stormzy on 16:09 - Nov 8 with 1692 viewsDarran

It kills me to say it but I agree with Kerouac / Jackboostardo / Even_This_Name_Is_Taken.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Stormzy on 16:14 - Nov 8 with 1687 viewsLohengrin

Stormzy on 16:00 - Nov 8 by londonlisa2001

Rees Mogg has been removed from the Conservative campaign because the statement was a disgrace.

Just today, Johnson has said that in the flooding up and down the country, it’s vital that people listen to the advice of the emergency services. Irony much?

If the Conservatives say something dreadful, it’s not changed by Labour also saying something dreadful. It’s certainly not changed by some bloody rap star.

As an aside, the contempt you have for Stormzy is matched by the contempt people like Rees Mogg have for the ‘British working class’ you pretend to support.

Everyone should be deeply concerned that on one hand we have a PM rambling incoherently about a brexit deal he obviously doesn’t understand, and his party fielding candidates that think rape is a joke and on the other hand a Labour Party that cannot choose candidates that haven’t espoused horrifically anti Semitic remarks all over social media. The whole thing is rotten to the core.

Your last sentence no doubt provides a prompt for this, Lis.

Stormzy on 16:52 - Nov 8 with 1658 viewsJackSomething

Stormzy on 15:13 - Nov 8 by Kerouac

I don't like the Labour party and I don't have any feelings either way on Stormzy.

Your attempt to use Stormzy as some kind of defence of JRM (because his view on Brexit aligns with yours I guess) is what was mental.

Who cares what JRM said? Look at what this musician who the Labour party are cosying up to said! It's whataboutery at it's most ridiculous.

How do you align your final sentence with the fact that there are multiple seats across the UK (including some very close to home) who would vote Labour even if they put up a tub of lard as the candidate, with many of those voters being working class?

Also, if your opinion is that every person in a fire in a high rise should head for the stairways and ignore fire brigade advice, how does that square with the many high-rise fires where that advice is followed and there are no fatalities because the buildings have been fitted with the correct materials? Perhaps if you're ever unlucky enough to be in that situation and find yourself choking in a smoke-filled stairway, you may feel differently? Let's hope it never comes to that of course.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Stormzy on 00:49 - Nov 9 with 1592 viewsKerouac

Stormzy on 07:08 - Nov 8 by Brynmill_Jack

Our Lib Dem friend, apart from being an utter c*nt is obviously a racist too. Thanks not going to go down well with Jo Swinson and the gang let me tell you

Explain WHY my post/thread is racist.

Go on, amuse me with your vacant idiocy.

Login to get fewer ads

Stormzy on 00:57 - Nov 9 with 1588 viewsKerouac

Stormzy on 16:00 - Nov 8 by londonlisa2001

Do yourself a favour, take this (chucks some virtual cash at her) and go buy yourself something fluffy...oh and see if you can't get yourself some principles while you're at it, there's a good girl

Stormzy on 01:06 - Nov 9 with 1584 viewsKerouac

Stormzy on 16:52 - Nov 8 by JackSomething

I don't like the Labour party and I don't have any feelings either way on Stormzy.

Your attempt to use Stormzy as some kind of defence of JRM (because his view on Brexit aligns with yours I guess) is what was mental.

Who cares what JRM said? Look at what this musician who the Labour party are cosying up to said! It's whataboutery at it's most ridiculous.

How do you align your final sentence with the fact that there are multiple seats across the UK (including some very close to home) who would vote Labour even if they put up a tub of lard as the candidate, with many of those voters being working class?

Also, if your opinion is that every person in a fire in a high rise should head for the stairways and ignore fire brigade advice, how does that square with the many high-rise fires where that advice is followed and there are no fatalities because the buildings have been fitted with the correct materials? Perhaps if you're ever unlucky enough to be in that situation and find yourself choking in a smoke-filled stairway, you may feel differently? Let's hope it never comes to that of course.

Have a little word with yourself and ditch this made up word "Whataboutery", invented by hypocrites who like the sound of their own voice but haven't got a leg to stand on when it comes to living it like they speak it.

If somebody sets themselves up as the voice of morality, they deserve to have the light shone back on them. It is our duty to do so as sane rational people.

Stormzy on 01:22 - Nov 9 with 1570 viewsLohengrin

Stormzy on 01:06 - Nov 9 by Kerouac

Have a little word with yourself and ditch this made up word "Whataboutery", invented by hypocrites who like the sound of their own voice but haven't got a leg to stand on when it comes to living it like they speak it.

If somebody sets themselves up as the voice of morality, they deserve to have the light shone back on them. It is our duty to do so as sane rational people.

” If somebody sets themselves up as the voice of morality, they deserve to have the light shone back on them. It is our duty to do so as sane rational people.

Thus spake Pericles.

Stormzy on 01:26 - Nov 9 with 1568 viewsKerouac

Stormzy on 14:09 - Nov 7 by Glyn1

Kerouac supports free speech and then calls someone a c#nt for the crime of saying something that he disagrees with...ok.

Glyn, my cerebrally challenged little penis polisher...

...it is not I who is trying to control what anyone says or thinks.
I am perfectly happy for Stormzy and all the illiterate, morally corrupt, low ability, incompetent, nihilists out there to express themselves freely and prove their idiocy.

He is free to call Rees-Mogg evil for saying what he said...
and
...I (and others) am free to point out that he is a massive hypocrite and all-round scumbag.

That's how free speech works Glyn.

Stormzy and the Labour Party cheerleaders are trying to restrict Jacob Rees-Mogg's free speech though, which is one of the many factors that lead me to conclude that they are scum.

Stormzy on 07:37 - Nov 9 with 1514 viewsHighjack

I walk over like if you wanna walk straight in
Show the bouncers what you've been blessed with
You started laughin', boy, you're so dumb
F*ck them bouncers, tell your girls, "Come"
Take these wristbands, go and have fun
Yeah, what the hell, you're only 22 once
You said, "How comes you ain't coming in?"
Then I told you, "I gotta go leave for my tour"
You said, "Thank you for saving my day"
I said, "That's what heroes are for"

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Stormzy on 10:06 - Nov 9 with 1462 viewsKingBony

Stormzy on 14:01 - Nov 8 by Uxbridge

Well, this thread has gone according to the form book ....

Feck off Uxy you boner

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Stormzy on 10:56 - Nov 9 with 1432 viewsDarran

Stormzy on 10:06 - Nov 9 by KingBony

Feck off Uxy you boner

Great post.

Stormzy on 12:19 - Nov 9 with 1386 viewsJackSomething

Stormzy on 01:06 - Nov 9 by Kerouac

As usual, talk sh*t and avoid debating points raised.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Stormzy on 17:34 - Nov 9 with 1323 viewsKingBony

Stormzy on 10:56 - Nov 9 by Darran

Great post.

Thanks Dar I thought so 😀

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Stormzy on 17:17 - Nov 10 with 1234 viewsSwanDownUnder

Stormzy on 12:14 - Nov 7 by Catullus

Telling the truth isn't sticking up for someone. Are you clever enough to understand that?

H
Stormzy on 17:18 - Nov 10 with 1234 viewsSwanDownUnder

Stormzy on 12:14 - Nov 7 by Catullus

Telling the truth isn't sticking up for someone. Are you clever enough to understand that?

He's from South London.
Stormzy on 17:33 - Nov 10 with 1220 viewsKerouac

Anyone seen Brynmill?

Stormzy on 17:38 - Nov 10 with 1210 viewsSwanDownUnder

Stormzy on 17:33 - Nov 10 by Kerouac

Anyone seen Brynmill?

Think I'm friendly with your daughter, if I've got the right guy? Mad one she is!!
Stormzy on 17:45 - Nov 10 with 1205 viewsKerouac

You know who seems to think the colour of people's skin is important...

"So tell Boris Johnson "suck your mum, we don't care" (we don't care, bruv)
And tell them riot feds "oi, buss your gun? You won't dare (you won't dare bruv)
All my young black kings rise up, man, this is our year
And my young black queens right there"

Stormzy on 19:04 - Nov 10 with 1175 viewsDarran

Stormzy on 17:45 - Nov 10 by Kerouac

You know who seems to think the colour of people's skin is important...

"So tell Boris Johnson "suck your mum, we don't care" (we don't care, bruv)
And tell them riot feds "oi, buss your gun? You won't dare (you won't dare bruv)
All my young black kings rise up, man, this is our year
And my young black queens right there"

Bizarre lyrics. I think some people are doing more harm than good to stopping racism.

Stormzy on 21:57 - Nov 10 with 1103 viewsKerouac

Here's a lovely little ditty by Jezza's butty 'Stormzy'...

"You're getting way too big for your boots
You're never too big for the boot
I've got the big size twelves on my feet
Your face ain't big for my boot
Kick up the youth
Man know that I kick up the youth
Dem boy dere tried twist up the truth
How dare you twist up the truth, look
You're getting way too big for your boots
I got the big size twelves on my feet
Kick up the youth
How dare you twist up the truth.

Wanna come round here like a badboy? Do it
Bun all the talking, go on then, do it
Running through the party, bottle of BACARDÍ
Bro's in my ear saying "Stormz, don't do it"
Devil on my shoulder, I don't lack
Hit 'em with a crowbar, I don't scrap
Even when I'm sober, I'm so gassed
Say you ride but there's no car and no mash (what you talking 'bout?)
Clown, stand down
Never had a MAC-10 or a trey pound
You were never bad then, you ain't bad now
Never had the MAC then, little nigga, back down
Wait, I saw bare kicks, saw bare clothes
Said f*ck that, I can't wear those
I don't like them, they're not my ting
They went silent, they're all weirdos
Like yeah, Stormz gone clear
Never had a Tom Ford or a Moncler
Mandem are calm, but you see my don there?
F*ckries, tell 'em don't do it, don't dare
Don't care who you know from my block
You're not Al Capone, you'll get boxed
They can take my car and my creps
I'll still do the road in my socks
Like who's gonna stop me? You? Him?
Weed in a cigarette, blue slims
Don't be an idiot, move smart
I've been killing it, new king
Niggas ain't ready for my new stuff
You're a prick by yourself, go and group up
And when Krept went States for the BETs
I was covering Krept like a bootcut
Ith mad, that's a family ting, straight family ting
Dem man are broke, no salary ting
Had a peng ting called Amy
Telling me to come round hers on a Valerie ting
#Merky, academy ting
Coming like art in a gallery ting
Dem boy dere wanna chat about bars
Wanna chat about crud but, but, but

Kick up the youth
Kick up the youth
How dare you twist up the truth
I'm too hot
Drug money in my shoebox
I'm the man of the house and my shows sold out
Like the brudda from the Boondocks
Beats 1 in my boombox
Still steal meat from the stew pot
Mandem go sick when my tune drops
Little man, that's a Hublot, not a Hublot
What? Pronounce it right, you prick
I go mad, yeah, I'm down to die for this
I don't care, bro, I'm down to pipe your chick
Mad stressed so I'm bound to light my spliffs
Wait, I'm bound to ride for Flipz
Real Gs gonna ride around to this
Man, I've got no time to write a diss
I never left my 9 to 5 for this
Wasteman ting
I don't care what rave man's in
I came here to relax but if it gets mad
Mek a young boy take man's tings
Try tell me I'm way too big to rebel?
Nah, man, you're never too big to rebel
I was in the O2 singing my lungs out
Rudeboy, you're never too big for Adele
Leave my yard, blow a kiss to my girl
Salute to my sister as well
Gotta keep trophies down at my mum's bit
Man, I'm getting way too big for my shelf
Man, I see bare MCs wanna sideline
But I still got a couple bangers in the pipeline
Man, I've got grown men @ing me sh*t
You're getting way too old for the timeline
You're getting way too old for a diss
Should've looked after your kids
Get out the booth, go home to your son
It's never too late to commit
It's like man love put my name in a bar
Random flight, get a plane to Qatar
This year, I learned how to take care of business
Next year, I'll learn how to play the guitar
Kick up the youth
Kick up the youth
How dare you twist up the truth."

Stormzy on 18:06 - Nov 11 with 979 viewsFlashberryjack

Stormzy on 21:57 - Nov 10 by Kerouac

Here's a lovely little ditty by Jezza's butty 'Stormzy'...

"You're getting way too big for your boots
Kick up the youth
Kick up the youth
How dare you twist up the truth.

Wanna come round here like a badboy? Do it
Bun all the talking, go on then, do it
Running through the party, bottle of BACARDÍ
Bro's in my ear saying "Stormz, don't do it"
Devil on my shoulder, I don't lack
Hit 'em with a crowbar, I don't scrap
Even when I'm sober, I'm so gassed
Say you ride but there's no car and no mash (what you talking 'bout?)
Clown, stand down
Never had a MAC-10 or a trey pound
You were never bad then, you ain't bad now
Never had the MAC then, little nigga, back down
Wait, I saw bare kicks, saw bare clothes
Said f*ck that, I can't wear those
I don't like them, they're not my ting
They went silent, they're all weirdos
Like yeah, Stormz gone clear
Never had a Tom Ford or a Moncler
Mandem are calm, but you see my don there?
F*ckries, tell 'em don't do it, don't dare
Don't care who you know from my block
You're not Al Capone, you'll get boxed
They can take my car and my creps
I'll still do the road in my socks
Like who's gonna stop me? You? Him?
Weed in a cigarette, blue slims
Don't be an idiot, move smart
I've been killing it, new king
Niggas ain't ready for my new stuff
You're a prick by yourself, go and group up
And when Krept went States for the BETs
I was covering Krept like a bootcut
Ith mad, that's a family ting, straight family ting
Dem man are broke, no salary ting
Had a peng ting called Amy
Telling me to come round hers on a Valerie ting
#Merky, academy ting
Coming like art in a gallery ting
Dem boy dere wanna chat about bars
Wanna chat about crud but, but, but

Kick up the youth
Kick up the youth
How dare you twist up the truth
I'm too hot
Drug money in my shoebox
I'm the man of the house and my shows sold out
Like the brudda from the Boondocks
Beats 1 in my boombox
Still steal meat from the stew pot
Mandem go sick when my tune drops
Little man, that's a Hublot, not a Hublot
What? Pronounce it right, you prick
I go mad, yeah, I'm down to die for this
I don't care, bro, I'm down to pipe your chick
Mad stressed so I'm bound to light my spliffs
Wait, I'm bound to ride for Flipz
Real Gs gonna ride around to this
Man, I've got no time to write a diss
I never left my 9 to 5 for this
Wasteman ting
I don't care what rave man's in
I came here to relax but if it gets mad
Mek a young boy take man's tings
Try tell me I'm way too big to rebel?
Nah, man, you're never too big to rebel
I was in the O2 singing my lungs out
Rudeboy, you're never too big for Adele
Leave my yard, blow a kiss to my girl
Salute to my sister as well
Gotta keep trophies down at my mum's bit
Man, I'm getting way too big for my shelf
Man, I see bare MCs wanna sideline
But I still got a couple bangers in the pipeline
Man, I've got grown men @ing me sh*t
You're getting way too old for the timeline
You're getting way too old for a diss
Should've looked after your kids
Get out the booth, go home to your son
It's never too late to commit
It's like man love put my name in a bar
Random flight, get a plane to Qatar
This year, I learned how to take care of business
Next year, I'll learn how to play the guitar
Kick up the youth
Kick up the youth
How dare you twist up the truth."

Fantastic lyrics.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024