Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brewster 15:12 - Dec 29 with 39528 views34dfgdf54

Done deal apparently....
Brewster on 11:28 - Jan 7 with 3391 viewssainthelens

Brewster on 15:18 - Jan 6 by Vincent_Vega

Offer him free tickets to the Swansea Air Show should we get promotion and free large joe's with every 5 goals scored.

Winner

Give him free months soapy massage in one of Swansea's finest.
Deal clincher.
Brewster on 11:47 - Jan 7 with 3318 viewsKGriz16

Brewster on 10:31 - Jan 7 by monmouth

No, it’s been a bit disappointing given the fanfare his ‘amazing interview’ generated from Brits, AC and Birch. He might pull through and make it, but his own body language and blaming others (even when they deserve it, but taking fist pump credit) really aren’t promising signs. Teams (in all walks of lives) notice these things, and football dressing rooms are even more precious and ego driven.

Let’s hope he does mature pdq as we really don’t need another change yet.

Ala the fist bumps, he has to keep fans on side regardless and thank them for support. I'm not a fan of it, but this is a results business. Looking at the league table, outsiders would say we're having a decent season.
Brewster on 13:13 - Jan 7 with 3100 views34dfgdf54

Brewster on 10:24 - Jan 7 by KGriz16

Impossible to improve what Potter did with the players we have/had. We have gone backwards though, Cooper ball is an awful watch. There's no cohesion. Player improvements? I'm struggling. We're seeing the best of Ayew? Perhaps Baston earlier in the season, other than that - I'm struggling. I'm not a fan at the moment.

The lack of movement off the ball is what gets the alarm bells ringing for me. Has all the markings of a very poorly coached team.

Margetson is the only new member of coaching staff which looks to have improved us in any area.
Brewster on 14:46 - Jan 7 with 2849 viewsHighjack

Brewster on 13:13 - Jan 7 by 34dfgdf54

The lack of movement off the ball is what gets the alarm bells ringing for me. Has all the markings of a very poorly coached team.

Margetson is the only new member of coaching staff which looks to have improved us in any area.

And the set pieces are much better in fairness which is Marsh’s remit I believe. Think we’ve scored more from corners than any other team which is remarkable when you look at the bunch of powder puff shortarses we have.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Brewster on 14:56 - Jan 7 with 2797 viewsblackpooljack

What time was his medical ? Surely we should have had confirmation by now
Brewster on 15:01 - Jan 7 with 2780 viewsjasper_T

Brewster on 14:46 - Jan 7 by Highjack

And the set pieces are much better in fairness which is Marsh’s remit I believe. Think we’ve scored more from corners than any other team which is remarkable when you look at the bunch of powder puff shortarses we have.

Margetson is down as the set piece coach.
Brewster on 15:21 - Jan 7 with 2696 views34dfgdf54

Brewster on 14:46 - Jan 7 by Highjack

When Margetson was appointed they specifically said he was tasked with improving our set piece defending due to how poor it was last year.
Brewster on 16:08 - Jan 7 with 2531 viewsFireboy2

Brewster on 13:13 - Jan 7 by 34dfgdf54

Ive said that our movement is shocking for a while, the worst culprit being byers, he switches off alot both when we have the ball and when we dont, he the worst of many, i just dont understand why they are like that, its basic, pass, move into space and call for the ball, simple you would think.
Login to get fewer ads

Brewster on 16:10 - Jan 7 with 2520 viewsbuilthjack

Deal completed at 3.30pm today.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Brewster on 16:11 - Jan 7 with 2507 viewsSwansea93

Brewster on 16:10 - Jan 7 by builthjack

Think we'll throw him straight in Sunday?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Brewster on 16:13 - Jan 7 with 2492 viewsFireboy2

Sauce?
Brewster on 16:15 - Jan 7 with 2476 viewsbuilthjack

Brewster on 16:13 - Jan 7 by Fireboy2

Sauce?

My usual

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Brewster on 16:15 - Jan 7 with 2476 viewssainthelens

Brewster on 16:11 - Jan 7 by Swansea93

Think we'll throw him straight in Sunday?

It's a yes from me. Alongside Ayew we'll have enough pace to scare the shyte out of them.
Brewster on 16:34 - Jan 7 with 2374 viewsJacket

Brewster on 16:08 - Jan 7 by Fireboy2

Ive said that our movement is shocking for a while, the worst culprit being byers, he switches off alot both when we have the ball and when we dont, he the worst of many, i just dont understand why they are like that, its basic, pass, move into space and call for the ball, simple you would think.

Fewer passing exercises to make time for working on shape appaz. If true, it does show in terms of sharpness of passing and movement as you say. Get this sorted and get a decent defensive midfielder and this could be turned around. There's no reason why you can't work on passing and "the basics" under Margetson, though very few seem to have done this successfully. The more passing / possession based coaches always seem to omit "the basics". Monk seemed to omit both, being equally crap on the passing and possession and on defending and scoring from set pieces.
Brewster on 16:38 - Jan 7 with 2354 viewsFireboy2

Is this guy a winger or centre forward?
Brewster on 16:49 - Jan 7 with 2283 viewsoldcob

Brewster on 16:38 - Jan 7 by Fireboy2

Yes.
Brewster on 16:51 - Jan 7 with 2275 viewsOneill_77

He's here.
Brewster on 16:55 - Jan 7 with 2253 viewsOneill_77

Brewster on 16:34 - Jan 7 by Jacket

Fewer passing exercises to make time for working on shape appaz. If true, it does show in terms of sharpness of passing and movement as you say. Get this sorted and get a decent defensive midfielder and this could be turned around. There's no reason why you can't work on passing and "the basics" under Margetson, though very few seem to have done this successfully. The more passing / possession based coaches always seem to omit "the basics". Monk seemed to omit both, being equally crap on the passing and possession and on defending and scoring from set pieces.

Monk omitted far more, particularly in his playing days. Always was our weakest link, on and off the pitch.
Saying Leon was his 7th choice midfielder, says it all.
Brewster on 16:56 - Jan 7 with 2241 viewsThornburyswan

Centre forward from what I’ve seen/read.
Brewster on 17:07 - Jan 7 with 2155 viewsOneill_77

As he's been schooled at Liverpool, he'll be adept right across the front 1/3rd.
Just need the rest of the team to get up to speed. Dhanda can expedite this process.
Brewster on 17:13 - Jan 7 with 2113 viewssainthelens

Borja will be food n drink to the Scum cart horses, that'll be what they hope for. As common knowledge now they hate pace. Will Coops have nerve to play Ayew in the centre with pace either side ??
Brewster on 17:33 - Jan 7 with 2005 viewsTheKirkyLife

Always saw Brewster as more of a centre forward myself. Almost begs the question of whether you go two up top perhaps.
Brewster on 17:34 - Jan 7 with 1997 viewsCatullus

Is it really done? There's nothing on the official site and I saw an online news feed saying the deal has stalled at the last minute because we won't guarantee his playing time and also Brewster wants a goal bonus which we won't agree to.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Brewster on 18:03 - Jan 7 with 1871 viewsMuteswan

Brewster on 17:34 - Jan 7 by Catullus

Is it really done? There's nothing on the official site and I saw an online news feed saying the deal has stalled at the last minute because we won't guarantee his playing time and also Brewster wants a goal bonus which we won't agree to.

On official site now. Deal done, holding shirt.
Brewster on 18:05 - Jan 7 with 1845 viewsstevethejack

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swansea-city-complete-rhian-brewster-loan-liver
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024