Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil Jones 20:26 - Jan 7 with 653 viewssaint22

Did someone mention he could be worth a punt for us?
Well watching his first 25 minutes tonight I think we would be better off starting Vestergaard and yoshida, he is all over the place
Phil Jones on 22:23 - Jan 7 with 562 viewsHeisenberg

A month ago you were calling for Saints to build the defence around Danso. It was probably you that recommended Jones in the first place.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Phil Jones on 23:14 - Jan 7 with 506 viewsBlue

Phil Jones?

You'd be better off with Grace Jones.

Awful defender, so many mistakes in him, he was terrible again tonight.

Still stood in the Kippax

Phil Jones on 00:54 - Jan 8 with 474 viewsTimSaint

I think the fact that you brought this up, proves you know who said it.

My suggestion was Smalling - would be expensive but worth the money if he could keep us up.

Just because we are on a good run at the moment and haven't conceded so many, we still make the same old mistakes, but recently they haven't been punished - so we definitely need a commanding centre back this window.

TimSaint

Phil Jones on 06:33 - Jan 8 with 421 viewssaint22

Phil Jones on 00:54 - Jan 8 by TimSaint

I think the fact that you brought this up, proves you know who said it.

My suggestion was Smalling - would be expensive but worth the money if he could keep us up.

Just because we are on a good run at the moment and haven't conceded so many, we still make the same old mistakes, but recently they haven't been punished - so we definitely need a commanding centre back this window.

I dont recall and agree Smalling may be an option but as he is at Roma cant see him coming here
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024