Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loan Watch 06:05 - Jan 9 with 1771 viewsTimTtam

Of our 7 players currently out on loan, how many do you think we should take back at the end of the season? Or should any come back early?

Benda
Asoro
Baker-Richardson
Harries
Zabret
Lewis
Montero

And should we send any of our current players out on 6-month loans?

Cullen?
Evans?
Cooper?
de Boer?
Someone else?

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Loan Watch on 06:28 - Jan 9 with 1742 viewsexiledinenglandjack

I may be wrong but I thought Aaron Lewis is no longer a Swansea player. Been hearing rave reviews of benda at Swindon. If we don’t get promoted I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s our number 1 next year. Harries contract runs out at the end of the season so don’t expect him back.

I’d like to see at least Cullen and cooper out on loan. Jack Evans too if he’s not getting a look in in the first team
Loan Watch on 08:25 - Jan 9 with 1634 viewsChief

Loan Watch on 06:28 - Jan 9 by exiledinenglandjack

I may be wrong but I thought Aaron Lewis is no longer a Swansea player. Been hearing rave reviews of benda at Swindon. If we don’t get promoted I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s our number 1 next year. Harries contract runs out at the end of the season so don’t expect him back.

I’d like to see at least Cullen and cooper out on loan. Jack Evans too if he’s not getting a look in in the first team

That Lewis is Joe Lewis who's on loan at Torquay

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Loan Watch on 09:05 - Jan 9 with 1578 views34dfgdf54

Take back:

Benda, I'd probably keep Asoro as he is only young, but I'd imagine he will be off.

Cullen, Cooper, De Boer - Evans Contract runs out I think so it looks like he won't be retained, I hope this isn't one we regret in the future...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024