Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Message for Mr Gao; Danny Ings 07:56 - Jan 12 with 1476 viewsMeonsaint

Like all Saints fans, we are tired of being labelled a selling feeder club for the bigger clubs plus I am sick of Talk Sports's Adrian "Mr Outspoken" Durham constantly announcing that Spurs should "go and get Danny Ings". He belittles and laughs at us.
After the recent run of great form, now is the time to give Danny Ings whatever he wants. He is in the form of his life and coupled with a superb improved levels of team performance we would be nowhere without his invaluable goals.
There must be a time when the club has to say enough is enough? We cannot, just cannot always sale our prized asset ! They say there is a price for every player but not in this instance, it is different. Since the Gao takeover of 2017 we have suffered 2.5 mediocre seasons.1 half decent manager and 2 poor managers fired plus hiring our now beloved Ralph. We forgive you for the previous 2. The 0-9 Leicester result was a fluke one and let's not forget it was against 10 men after 12 minutes. Yesterday, the victory was even sweeter against those cocky Leicester fans.
Danny is at the peak of his career, 27 years of age, a Netley lad,surrounded by his family, playing for his boyhood team via Bournemouth, Burnley and Liverpool and adored by the fans. We feel every time he steps out on the pitch he representing the loyal supporters. A real connection between fans and the club. Does he really want to play for a couple of months at Spurs and then be a bench warmer for Kane? The relationship with Levy and Mourinho will soon a be strained one and knowing how temperamental the latter is, then I can't see him completing a year at Spuds.Remaining at Saints will surely account for an England Euros 2020 call up.
Without Danny Ings at Saints it would rip the heart out of the club. If he stays then he would sit alongside the likes of Le Tiss,and achieve immortal status. Improve his contract Mr Gao to keep those North London yobbos away.
This transfer window is a critical period in the history of Saints. Invest in a couple of more defenders and we can can continue our fine form. At present we are in Champions League form. There is no reason why we shouldn't be up in the top half. Ralph has magically turned it around. Even Cedric is playing well !
For the first time in a long time I am smiling on a Saturday night. I can actually enjoy watching Match Of The Day and Christmas was fantastic. The atmosphere at the Spurs game was like the Strachan, Pocchetino & Koeman days. The ground and fans are buzzing again. We now fear no one.
Sell Ings and I can see Tehran style protests on the streets of St Mary's.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 8:00]
Message for Mr Gao; Danny Ings on 11:21 - Jan 12 with 1311 viewsTimSaint

We will have a riot on our hands - ala Virgil van Dijk !!

Durham is a prize pr1ck - he says things like this to get a reaction and to get fans like you to call in and voice your opinion. That's his job !!

TimSaint

Message for Mr Gao; Danny Ings (n/t) on 21:23 - Jan 12 with 1178 viewsDellHero

[Post edited 24 Feb 2020 23:16]
Message for Mr Gao; Danny Ings on 08:53 - Jan 13 with 1047 viewsDellHero_Would

Message for Mr Gao; Danny Ings (n/t) on 21:23 - Jan 12 by DellHero

[Post edited 24 Feb 2020 23:16]

That’s a good point you make Dave. I wouldn’t trust an agent of any type eh Dave!

Poll: Wearing a mask

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024