Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread 23:55 - Jan 13 with 34851 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Jan 2020 14:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:43 - Jan 18 with 3721 viewsGlyn1

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:37 - Jan 18 by longlostjack

Come on boys. Sitting in a motorway service station near Hamburg relying on PS for a commentary.

They're ignoring you! Stuck in a rugby match hoping for the same.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:43 - Jan 18 with 3715 viewsvetchonian

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:26 - Jan 18 by longlostjack

That’s more like it!

Where do they get these officials?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:43 - Jan 18 with 3702 viewsHighjack

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:37 - Jan 18 by longlostjack

Come on boys. Sitting in a motorway service station near Hamburg relying on PS for a commentary.

Well one is called Jemimah, she’s wearing a skimpy bra and lives in the Bridgend area.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:47 - Jan 18 with 3589 viewsvetchonian

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:26 - Jan 18 by longlostjack

That’s more like it!

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:47 - Jan 18 with 3584 viewsLeonWasGod

Anyone watching on a stream who can tell whether all these offside decisions are right?
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:48 - Jan 18 with 3541 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:43 - Jan 18 by Highjack

Well one is called Jemimah, she’s wearing a skimpy bra and lives in the Bridgend area.

Any news on the game?
I am not sure I should give you that link in future, what with the footy and the ladies it might not be good for your ticker.
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:50 - Jan 18 with 3456 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:43 - Jan 18 by Highjack

A couple of girls on the Reeperbahn might know her. I’ll ask them later.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:51 - Jan 18 with 3429 viewsvetchonian

That’s more like it!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:51 - Jan 18 with 3426 viewsSirjohnalot

Her parents must be very lazy, as she has a sister with the same name, living near me in Stockport ! She must be perishing, get a cold wandering round like that. Freezing up here today'
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:52 - Jan 18 with 3399 viewsPozuelosSideys

Strange half of football. If we had any sort of nouse, there are so many counter attacking opportunities down the middle when woodman has the ball. But no, they stand around and wait for Wigan to get back and reset

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:53 - Jan 18 with 3365 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:47 - Jan 18 by LeonWasGod

Anyone watching on a stream who can tell whether all these offside decisions are right?

Nope. Most of the time I am re-starting it.
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:55 - Jan 18 with 3302 viewsicecoldjack

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 15:52 - Jan 18 by PozuelosSideys

Strange half of football. If we had any sort of nouse, there are so many counter attacking opportunities down the middle when woodman has the ball. But no, they stand around and wait for Wigan to get back and reset

That's where our keeper has a major flaw.

Overall decent half from us, we look more like a footballing team not a hoof ball one. The new signings making a big difference to our mind set.

Hopefully Cooper wont coach it out if them like he did with our boys.
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:00 - Jan 18 with 3168 viewsTimTtam

Managed to see the last 20 mins of the half, so I missed the goals. The stream is glitchy and often repeats at times, but it's watchable. We're playing better passing football than what I've seen in recent weeks, but are still giving the ball away too easily and our cakewalk midfield setup is letting Wigan through with ease.

Sheffield Wednesday are 0-3 down, and down to 10 men, so we're up to 6th already. We'll probably have to win though, since Millwall, Bristol, & Preston will go ahead if they win their matches.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:08 - Jan 18 with 2970 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Anyone managed to get that stream for the 2nd half?
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:16 - Jan 18 with 2730 viewsHumpty

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:08 - Jan 18 by A_Fans_Dad

Anyone managed to get that stream for the 2nd half?

No not working since half time.
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:16 - Jan 18 with 2727 viewsSwanjaxs

Grimes needs to be taken out of the team

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:19 - Jan 18 with 2617 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:16 - Jan 18 by Humpty

No not working since half time.

It is bloody annoying because they have 5 streams for the Cardiff match and they are working.
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:19 - Jan 18 with 2594 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:16 - Jan 18 by Swanjaxs

Grimes needs to be taken out of the team

Why?
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:24 - Jan 18 with 2412 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:19 - Jan 18 by Fireboy2

Why?

Because he gives the ball away to often by trying " champagne passes"

He's the reason attacks break down 99% of the time.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:28 - Jan 18 with 2302 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:19 - Jan 18 by Fireboy2

Why?

Factor in he can't tackle for shìt too...

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:29 - Jan 18 with 2255 viewsBLAZE

2-1 Ayew
The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:29 - Jan 18 with 2237 viewstheloneranger

Aaaaayewwww 2-1

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:30 - Jan 18 with 2178 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:29 - Jan 18 by BLAZE

2-1 Ayew

Get in! Blaze YJB !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:32 - Jan 18 with 2103 viewsLord_Bony

By fork we needed that

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:32 - Jan 18 with 2084 viewsmonmouth

Seriously, thank f*ck for that. Now don’t blow it. Cooper get fresh legs on when you need them. This match feels to me like it could tip the season seesaw either way. We can’t keep letting dog teams get away with points.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024