Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's 14:03 - Jan 15 with 16524 viewsDarran

Anyone agree with this silly old ćunt?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 10:39 - Jan 29 with 1183 viewsthe_oracle

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 23:59 - Jan 27 by Jango

Not really. I see myself as British so I’d vote against an independent wales. If we had a vote and the people voted for wales to go independent I’d accept the result as that’s how democracy works. I’d have the choice to move out of wales if I wasn’t happy. That’s the drill.

"I’d have the choice to move out of wales if I wasn’t happy." Given that free movement would end, right to settle, right to work and right to free health care would be gone, where would you go?
Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 17:06 - Jan 29 with 1115 viewsJango

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 10:39 - Jan 29 by the_oracle

"I’d have the choice to move out of wales if I wasn’t happy." Given that free movement would end, right to settle, right to work and right to free health care would be gone, where would you go?

My brother lives a brilliant life in Boston. I have friends living in Thailand, Australia, New Zealand Dubai and canada. They all live great lives.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2020 1:46]
Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 17:06 - Jan 29 with 1115 viewsCatullus

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 10:39 - Jan 29 by the_oracle

Really? The option to move to another country hasn't gone....the temptation to swear is strong!

Do people really think leaving the EU turns the UK into some kind of a prison?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 17:15 - Jan 29 with 1108 viewsCatullus

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 21:07 - Jan 28 by Kilkennyjack

Nearly 100 years of Wales voting labour says otherwise.

‘In Wales labour has won the biggest share of the vote at every UK General Election since 1922, every Welsh Assembly election since 1999, and each European Parliament election from 1979 until 2004, as well as the 2014’.

I am Plaid btw ....

Got a gift for you though ...

Times they are a changing Kilk, having been strongly Labour for 100 years is pretty irrelevant right now because Labour has become an entirely different party to that which many traditional Labour voters want.

I know you like a poll, when they agree with you anyway so what do you make of the Tories possibly being the favoured party in Wales,

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/shock-welsh-poll-puts-conservative-1

Funnily enough it also says that Labour will probably still win marginally more seats because of the FPTP system, propoertional rep may return a Tory controlled Senedd. Plaid would still be a fart in a thunderstorm.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 19:09 - Jan 29 with 1084 viewsthe_oracle

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 17:06 - Jan 29 by Catullus

Really? The option to move to another country hasn't gone....the temptation to swear is strong!

Do people really think leaving the EU turns the UK into some kind of a prison?

We intended to retire to the EU . We want full EU rights, but can't afford to do it before Dec 31st 2020. After the 31st we won't be given full rights. No free movement, no right to reside, no right to work, no right to free health care. Nothing. So yes. A prison We are stuck here. So f@ck off to all who voted Brexit. I hope the sovereignty you gain on Saturday is worth it.
Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 20:31 - Jan 29 with 1053 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 19:09 - Jan 29 by the_oracle

We intended to retire to the EU . We want full EU rights, but can't afford to do it before Dec 31st 2020. After the 31st we won't be given full rights. No free movement, no right to reside, no right to work, no right to free health care. Nothing. So yes. A prison We are stuck here. So f@ck off to all who voted Brexit. I hope the sovereignty you gain on Saturday is worth it.

There is no gain of anything.

Yes its a prison.

IndyWales is our way back to the modern world. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺

Beware of the Risen People

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 11:12 - Jan 30 with 997 viewsHighjack

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 20:31 - Jan 29 by Kilkennyjack

There is no gain of anything.

Yes its a prison.

IndyWales is our way back to the modern world. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺

Even Adam Price has now admitted that there is more flexibility and more powers coming back to Wales after Brexit. That’s a good thing Shirley?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 13:25 - Jan 30 with 972 viewsCatullus

So you didn't want brexit because you intended to take your money and go elsewhere for retirement? Good grief and brexiteers were called selfish for wanting the UK to be a better place and believing (rightly or wrongly) that brexit was the best way to get that.
What about the people who would never afford to retire abroad? Don't they deserve a better life?

Even so you could still retire to an EU country, that right isn't being taken away. You'll have to go through a few more hoops is all and yes, you'll have fewer rights in some regards but saying you'll have nothing is just wrong
Australia is a hard place to emigrate to, stricter rules than the EU yet over 30,000 Brits do it each year on average and you think you won't able to move to Europe?

Login to get fewer ads

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 21:52 - Jan 30 with 936 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 13:25 - Jan 30 by Catullus

So you didn't want brexit because you intended to take your money and go elsewhere for retirement? Good grief and brexiteers were called selfish for wanting the UK to be a better place and believing (rightly or wrongly) that brexit was the best way to get that.
What about the people who would never afford to retire abroad? Don't they deserve a better life?

Even so you could still retire to an EU country, that right isn't being taken away. You'll have to go through a few more hoops is all and yes, you'll have fewer rights in some regards but saying you'll have nothing is just wrong
Australia is a hard place to emigrate to, stricter rules than the EU yet over 30,000 Brits do it each year on average and you think you won't able to move to Europe?

What happens if you retire to Europe and then get sick ?

Thanks in advance.

Beware of the Risen People

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 13:19 - Jan 31 with 890 viewsCatullus

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 21:52 - Jan 30 by Kilkennyjack

Thanks in advance.

Well obviously the host country will tell you to feck off and die. Sarcasm intended, just so there's no doubt.

EHIC crds are valid during the transition period, maybe people should go now, get a job in an EU state and start paying into their system so they qualify for health care?

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 16:39 - Feb 9 with 820 viewsBarrySwan

Now now Mr Potty Mouth.

So lets just get this straight, Because you and Mrs Oracle want to retire abroad, something which is still very attainable if you meet the requirements of any chosen host country just as it was before we were conned into membership of the EU.

The rest of us living back in dear old Blighty have to put up with laws made by the unelected of Brussels whilst having no means of voting them in or out and also must put up with unregulated unlimited immigration from 27 other countries swamping our health, housing and social capacities.

Just so that you can have unhindered passage to your chosen retirement home?

Thanks a bunch. My heart goes out to you and your anticipated plight.
Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 20:44 - Feb 9 with 754 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Brexit is just like Nazi Germany in the 30's on 21:52 - Jan 30 by Kilkennyjack

Thanks in advance.

If you are below state retirement age you need insurance as you did before Brexit, if you are on a residence permit you'll need insurance until you get citizenship.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024