Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Car leasing 17:43 - Jan 23 with 2264 viewsthis_charming_man

Anyone do it?

Changing my car in March and just been looking seems some great deals out there. Obviously you never own it but seems a good way to get a brand new car relatively cheaply and avoid issues like depreciation and what might happen to diesels in the future.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Car leasing (n/t) on 07:37 - Jan 26 with 295 viewsDellHero

Car leasing on 14:09 - Jan 25 by TheMoog

IC engines are going to be around for at least 20 years yet and maybe more. Although electric cars have been around longer than IC cars there’s a good reason why petrol and diesel pushed electric to one side and no amount of fuss about CO2 is going to reverse that any time soon.

One simple reason is that there isn’t enough cobalt on the planet to replace every IC engine with a battery. Hydrogen fuel cells are a much more viable way to go in the short and medium term.

[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 6:10]
Car leasing on 07:51 - Jan 26 with 280 viewsMarcus_y

Car leasing (n/t) on 07:37 - Jan 26 by DellHero

[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 6:10]

It doesn't help that most people think of bombs when they think of Hydrogen.

I have not really kept up-to-date with all this tech changes in cars. But tell me, the electric charging needed for these cars....surely this must come from power stations yes? And if everyone witched to this method surely then those power stations would need to produce more energy, and thus in turn produce a bigger amount of emissions. Are we just swapping many small pollution makers for a few very big ones?

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Car leasing (n/t) on 08:02 - Jan 26 with 272 viewsDellHero

Car leasing on 07:51 - Jan 26 by Marcus_y

It doesn't help that most people think of bombs when they think of Hydrogen.

I have not really kept up-to-date with all this tech changes in cars. But tell me, the electric charging needed for these cars....surely this must come from power stations yes? And if everyone witched to this method surely then those power stations would need to produce more energy, and thus in turn produce a bigger amount of emissions. Are we just swapping many small pollution makers for a few very big ones?

[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 6:11]
Car leasing on 08:28 - Jan 26 with 256 viewsMarcus_y

Car leasing (n/t) on 08:02 - Jan 26 by DellHero

[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 6:11]

Shan't.

Car leasing (n/t) on 10:10 - Jan 26 with 227 viewsDellHero

Car leasing on 08:28 - Jan 26 by Marcus_y

Shan't.

[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 6:12]
Car leasing on 10:22 - Jan 26 with 216 viewsMarcus_y

Car leasing (n/t) on 10:10 - Jan 26 by DellHero

[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 6:12]

Good point. God I am clever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024