Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cedric 06:33 - Jan 30 with 3589 viewsMattFinish

Unbelievable! We get Walker-Peters on loan as I thought to be back up for Cedric and now apparently we're close to agreeing to let Cedric go on loan to Arsenal.
So we're getting rid of a proven PL player for someone who's had a handful of appearances for Spurs. Makes sense
Cedric on 10:48 - Jan 31 with 989 viewssaint22

Cedric on 10:43 - Jan 31 by darthvader

He has gone now it's confirmed

Marvellous so we now have a virus ridden youngster and a loanee at RB who hasn't played for months
Plus no new CBs either
Looks promising
For Gao's bank account
Cedric on 11:08 - Jan 31 with 956 viewsdarthvader

Cedric on 10:48 - Jan 31 by saint22

Marvellous so we now have a virus ridden youngster and a loanee at RB who hasn't played for months
Plus no new CBs either
Looks promising
For Gao's bank account

It doesn't make sense especially as we have been playing so well .

He has just tweeted something nice about us Saints fans at least and said thank you for supporting me etc.

Rather have him here and the new lad as back up though

keep the faith coyr

Cedric on 11:41 - Jan 31 with 925 viewsdirk_doone

Cedric on 11:08 - Jan 31 by darthvader

He has just tweeted something nice about us Saints fans at least and said thank you for supporting me etc.

Teams like Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool use the transfer market to weaken up and coming rivals who start to threaten them. Liverpool did it very effectively to us after we finished above them in 2016.

We were just starting to look like Europa League contenders again to rival Spurs and Arsenal. By removing a key member of our back four, they have probably seen us off now. It seems likely that Spurs insisted they would only loan us Walker-Peters on condition that he was made our first choice right-back, thereby destabilising our defence.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Cedric on 11:44 - Jan 31 with 921 viewsIngskneeslide

Cedric on 11:41 - Jan 31 by dirk_doone

Teams like Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool use the transfer market to weaken up and coming rivals who start to threaten them. Liverpool did it very effectively to us after we finished above them in 2016.

We were just starting to look like Europa League contenders again to rival Spurs and Arsenal. By removing a key member of our back four, they have probably seen us off now. It seems likely that Spurs insisted they would only loan us Walker-Peters on condition that he was made our first choice right-back, thereby destabilising our defence.

Saints fans: the toughest in the business!
Cedric on 12:21 - Jan 31 with 883 viewssaint22

Cedric on 11:08 - Jan 31 by darthvader

I get why he has gone as we got a fee/wages offset instead of leaving freely in the summer
the fact we are weaker now is nonsensical and we still haven't signed a CB
its the constant mixed messages
Cedric on 13:39 - Jan 31 with 834 viewsSonicBoom

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7951653/Arsenal-complete-loan
Cedric on 13:44 - Jan 31 with 825 viewsKennington

Cedric on 12:21 - Jan 31 by saint22

I get why he has gone as we got a fee/wages offset instead of leaving freely in the summer
the fact we are weaker now is nonsensical and we still haven't signed a CB
its the constant mixed messages

If we have to worry about a small fee and a few weeks of Cedric’s wages then the club is screwed. Absolutely pathetic getting rid. Sure he’s not that great, but we’re hardly replacing him with proven talent. Absolutely ridiculous decision.

As to Arsenal, just look at how far they’ve fallen signing filler like Cedric. A top 4 player he definitely is not.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Cedric on 13:49 - Jan 31 with 818 viewsSonicBoom

Yeah but he "looks" like an Arsenal player. skinny jeans, no socks and loads of pics of himself on IG. Arsenal fans will love that.
Login to get fewer ads

Cedric on 14:00 - Jan 31 with 799 viewsButty101

Im looking forward to Nicks positive spin on this window.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024