Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Rodon 17:13 - Feb 1 with 11626 views34dfgdf54

Won’t be here much longer.

Class footballer
Joe Rodon on 22:16 - Feb 6 with 1680 viewsChief

Was listening to a podcast earlier and they said in there that Rodon had agreed terms with Leicester late in the window, but they pulled out late because if his ankle injury. Would fit in with keeping Wilmot and bringing in Guehi too.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Joe Rodon on 22:33 - Feb 6 with 1658 viewspencoedjack

Joe Rodon on 22:16 - Feb 6 by Chief

Was listening to a podcast earlier and they said in there that Rodon had agreed terms with Leicester late in the window, but they pulled out late because if his ankle injury. Would fit in with keeping Wilmot and bringing in Guehi too.

Not a big Rodgers fan but as a man manager he seems to be the business

Would be a good move for Joe but more importantly they’d probably pay a decent price.
Joe Rodon on 23:12 - Feb 6 with 1636 viewsmajorraglan

Joe Rodon on 22:33 - Feb 6 by pencoedjack

Not a big Rodgers fan but as a man manager he seems to be the business

Would be a good move for Joe but more importantly they’d probably pay a decent price.

I agree. If he went to Leicester (who are a selling club) and continues to develop and excel under Rodgers, I could envisage another big money move to one of the big boys like a City or United happening. Insert a sell on clause in the contract and kerching, 2 pay days!
Joe Rodon on 00:06 - Feb 7 with 1618 viewsKilkennyjack

Joe Rodon on 09:46 - Feb 6 by jasper_T

The £45m (minus' Spurs cut and Gylfi's "loyalty" payments) went towards Clucas, Bony, Mesa, Sanches, Abraham, Harries and then Ayew in January. No mystery why it didn't make us rich.

Can't imagine it's easy in this league to spend £10m on players and not have your wage bill shoot up significantly as well, especially when replacing a local academy boy on a fair contract.

Well in reverse order ....

£10m would obviously have to cover both any transfer fees out and the associated contracts.
Even 3 or 4 £1m type players would shirley be a huge improvement on the likes of McKay and Asoro.

Yes big nose spent a lot of money.
The americans will not do the same, but its still highly unlikely to make our club rich ... ?

I just hope that Joe goes to play and not sit on the bench, but money talks.
Manchester City then ...?

Beware of the Risen People

Joe Rodon on 01:18 - Feb 7 with 1591 viewsNotLoyal

Joe Rodon on 00:06 - Feb 7 by Kilkennyjack

Well in reverse order ....

£10m would obviously have to cover both any transfer fees out and the associated contracts.
Even 3 or 4 £1m type players would shirley be a huge improvement on the likes of McKay and Asoro.

Yes big nose spent a lot of money.
The americans will not do the same, but its still highly unlikely to make our club rich ... ?

I just hope that Joe goes to play and not sit on the bench, but money talks.
Manchester City then ...?

If by some form of miracle we go up he won't go anywhere. In fact bar Dyer I doubt anyone will.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Joe Rodon on 13:18 - Apr 12 with 1364 viewsSwansea93

Linked with Sheffield Utd, Man Utd & Man City today but Man Utd leading the chase for 20M.

We should hold out for at least 30M imo.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Joe Rodon on 13:24 - Apr 12 with 1347 viewssainthelens

Joe Rodon on 13:18 - Apr 12 by Swansea93

Linked with Sheffield Utd, Man Utd & Man City today but Man Utd leading the chase for 20M.

Not sure of where we stand with him, but with approx 1300 players (nationwide) gonna be outa contract come June, it'll be a buyer's market.
Joe Rodon on 14:27 - Apr 12 with 1268 views3swan

Obviously if he goes I want the best fee for him. I would hope that after the money problems to clubs caused by the virus they will collectively start living within their means and we see an end to monopoly money within the game. Reality says I've more chance of seeing that flying pig.
Login to get fewer ads

Joe Rodon on 14:35 - Apr 12 with 1251 viewsmagicdaps10

Isn't one of the free agent bosmans from Romania/Portugal a centre half? I am sure one is, would suggest that they are already planning life without him.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Joe Rodon on 14:48 - Apr 12 with 1226 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Joe Rodon on 13:18 - Apr 12 by Swansea93

£30m

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Joe Rodon on 15:09 - Apr 12 with 1210 viewsWxmJax

Joe Rodon on 14:48 - Apr 12 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

£30m

Finished your eggs already ?

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Joe Rodon on 20:11 - Oct 5 with 828 viewsKilkennyjack

Bump

Beware of the Risen People

Joe Rodon on 20:44 - Oct 5 with 774 viewsMartinSwan

Joe Rodon on 20:11 - Oct 5 by Kilkennyjack

Bump

Sky typically are making it sound like Spurs are doing us a favour by buying Joe. Unless Julian Winter gets £25m we will know he is useless.

Anyone can sell a player for less than he is worth, it takes someone who knows what he is doing to get the best price.

Based on what we know about Winter, he will sell for £15m plus some add ons, and make about £1m available to buy all the players Steve Cooper needs.

I believe we are watching our promotion chances disappearing up the M4 as we speak
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024