Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My favourite home secretary 23:54 - Feb 4 with 1011 viewsDorsetIan

Mail Online not my usual source but don’t want to be accused of posting liberal snowflake fake news.

They have been keeping Priti under wraps (precisely to avoid this sort of thing) but it was only a matter of time.

Sums her up perfectly. Speaks with absolute conviction but talks absolute tripe. (Not just things I disagree with, we’re talking proper nonsense). I think I have pointed this out before.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7964711/Priti-Patel-ruthlessly-mocked-r

Would be funny if she wasn’t the Home Secretary.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

My favourite home secretary on 12:29 - Feb 5 with 895 viewsgeezershoong1

Ok, which part don't you like? Some of it or all of it?

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

My favourite home secretary on 12:44 - Feb 5 with 885 viewsTheMoog

Yet her shadow minister misses the bar by even more.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7968909/Diane-Abbott-defends-John-Berco

Or is the Mail being racist in this instance?

Standby to standby

My favourite home secretary on 12:51 - Feb 5 with 881 viewsDorsetIan

My favourite home secretary on 12:29 - Feb 5 by geezershoong1

Ok, which part don't you like? Some of it or all of it?

It’s her I don’t like. She hides the fact that she is very stupid behind a hugely confident facade. A bullsh1tter, essentially.

No way should she be a govt minister, let alone Home Secretary.

Most people, if they accidentally referred to ‚fighting Counter terrorism‘ would immediately realise their slip and correct themselves.

She repeats it 4 times because she hasn’t got a clue what she’s talking about. Honestly, it’s beyond parody.

Do you disagree, geezer?

My favourite home secretary on 14:36 - Feb 5 with 836 viewsDominic_Oliver

Good shout Dorsetian - I'll also trawl though some of these vile nazi rags to see what else chimes with my highly developed liberal views.
My favourite home secretary on 16:23 - Feb 5 with 806 viewsDorsetIan

My favourite home secretary on 12:44 - Feb 5 by TheMoog

Yet her shadow minister misses the bar by even more.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7968909/Diane-Abbott-defends-John-Berco

Or is the Mail being racist in this instance?

I‘m not interested in whataboutery, Moogie. Only interested in highlighting what an utter cretin Patel is.

Abbott is wrong to assume that a former military man couldn’t be bullied but at least she wasn’t talking gibberish, like Patel.

My favourite home secretary on 16:29 - Feb 5 with 802 viewsBison

My favourite home secretary on 16:23 - Feb 5 by DorsetIan

I‘m not interested in whataboutery, Moogie. Only interested in highlighting what an utter cretin Patel is.

Abbott is wrong to assume that a former military man couldn’t be bullied but at least she wasn’t talking gibberish, like Patel.

Tune into LBC at the moment DI and tell the servicemen phoning in about suicide in the armed forces ( I believe we have a fair few ex servicemen on here as well ) you are not interested , you started this with a political point then when questioned about your sides gaffs its whataboutery and let's get back to your point.

Your timing is really off on this one mate , you utter tool.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

My favourite home secretary on 16:36 - Feb 5 with 792 viewsDorsetIan

My favourite home secretary on 14:36 - Feb 5 by Dominic_Oliver

Good shout Dorsetian - I'll also trawl though some of these vile nazi rags to see what else chimes with my highly developed liberal views.

Cheers Dom.

Sometimes they do slip up and write something liberal and clever by mistake, so, yes, it is always worth a trawl.

My favourite home secretary on 16:42 - Feb 5 with 790 viewsDorsetIan

My favourite home secretary on 16:29 - Feb 5 by Bison

Tune into LBC at the moment DI and tell the servicemen phoning in about suicide in the armed forces ( I believe we have a fair few ex servicemen on here as well ) you are not interested , you started this with a political point then when questioned about your sides gaffs its whataboutery and let's get back to your point.

Your timing is really off on this one mate , you utter tool.

Can’t you read? I just said that Abbott was wrong to say that he couldn’t be bullied.

I said I was not interested in whataboutery, not servicemen.

And it’s not a political point. It’s a point about a Priti Patel being a moron.

I won’t take offence at being called a tool...

Login to get fewer ads

My favourite home secretary on 16:50 - Feb 5 with 787 viewsBison

My favourite home secretary on 16:42 - Feb 5 by DorsetIan

Can’t you read? I just said that Abbott was wrong to say that he couldn’t be bullied.

I said I was not interested in whataboutery, not servicemen.

And it’s not a political point. It’s a point about a Priti Patel being a moron.

I won’t take offence at being called a tool...

It's quite distressing listening at the moment on the radio , I do accept you are not a callous man , any other day you would have made a good point but sods law says the shadow minister manages to out stupid the real one.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

My favourite home secretary on 16:57 - Feb 5 with 774 viewsDorsetIan

My favourite home secretary on 16:50 - Feb 5 by Bison

It's quite distressing listening at the moment on the radio , I do accept you are not a callous man , any other day you would have made a good point but sods law says the shadow minister manages to out stupid the real one.

Thanks. I appreciate that post and do understand how it would be distressing listening. Abbott should have known better.

My favourite home secretary on 19:08 - Feb 5 with 729 viewsTheMoog

My favourite home secretary on 16:23 - Feb 5 by DorsetIan

I’d accept the whataboutery claim if I’d raised a different issue or cited an example only remotely connected. However, as you’d disparaged Patel in her current role as Home Secretary, the direct comparison with the alternative, that you probably voted for, is perfectly valid.

Standby to standby

My favourite home secretary on 20:18 - Feb 5 with 702 viewsMarcus_y

My favourite home secretary on 19:08 - Feb 5 by TheMoog

I’d accept the whataboutery claim if I’d raised a different issue or cited an example only remotely connected. However, as you’d disparaged Patel in her current role as Home Secretary, the direct comparison with the alternative, that you probably voted for, is perfectly valid.

You are wasting your time with daftestian.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

My favourite home secretary (n/t) on 20:24 - Feb 5 with 697 viewsDellHero

My favourite home secretary on 20:18 - Feb 5 by Marcus_y

[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 6:24]
My favourite home secretary on 22:55 - Feb 5 with 664 viewsDorsetIan

My favourite home secretary on 19:08 - Feb 5 by TheMoog

Well it’s a more relevant than Keith Vaz, I’ll give you that.

Still whataboutery though.

I‘m illustrating (again) just how monumentally dim (and unfit) Patel is. That others may be better worse or the same as her doesn’t change what she is.

My favourite home secretary on 22:57 - Feb 5 with 663 viewsDorsetIan

My favourite home secretary on 20:18 - Feb 5 by Marcus_y

Did you think that one up all on your own Marcus?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024