Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just how much are Oldham struggling? 10:43 - Feb 21 with 2276 viewsscooby

they have released an early bird season ticket at £270, available for the next 5 weeks. https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2020/february/20022020-season-ticket-2020-

Seems a little early and expensive to me, heavily starting to feel they really struggling for money... i did make a prediction to my lad recently:

The ground owner will call in the debt and Oldham go in to admin, -12pts.
The ground owner will stop renting Oldham the ground, failure to fulfil fixture, further points. at this point, they are now bottom of the league.
They will be bought out for a v small amount, the ground will be sold to the new owners, relegated to conference where FFP doesn't apply
Big spending and restructure, promotion first season, and FFP takes 2 further years to kick in...
Championship by 25/26 season

I'd put a £10 on that!
Just how much are Oldham struggling? on 10:47 - Feb 21 with 2253 viewsfitzochris

I reckon they, Macclesfield and Bolton will be glad just to get to the end of the season.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Just how much are Oldham struggling? on 18:26 - Feb 21 with 1844 viewsblackdogblue

Just how much are Oldham struggling? on 10:47 - Feb 21 by fitzochris

I reckon they, Macclesfield and Bolton will be glad just to get to the end of the season.

That’s a big “if” for Macc & Oldham...

I bet our season tickets won’t be £270 for the main stand next season.....

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024