Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread 20:36 - Feb 22 with 54343 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 26 Feb 2020 19:26]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:42 - Feb 26 with 2732 viewsLeonWasGod

Season over?
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:42 - Feb 26 with 2730 viewsunion_jack

When have we ever had decisions go for us like that. I’m as sure as hell cant remember.

That’s an Attwell+ perormance

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:42 - Feb 26 with 2715 viewsOldjack

how much did they bung that ref ,

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:42 - Feb 26 with 2712 viewsjack2jack

That's just bluddy brilliant, the ref gave em all the chances in the world the git.
Feel for the lads tonight, didn't deserve that.
COYS.💪
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:42 - Feb 26 with 2687 viewsjedmo_jack

Thought Fulton was outstanding, real tough one to take after such a good second half.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:42 - Feb 26 with 2682 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Occasionally I see games when I know the game is fixed, Maddley was an example against Stoke it's pretty obvious sometimes.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2020 21:44]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:42 - Feb 26 with 2671 viewsLuther27

If there’s one thing that will stop me watching sport is corrupt officials like this bstard
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:43 - Feb 26 with 2585 viewsFlashberryjack

What a cheating b*stard of a ref...absolutely awful.

We've got to put an official complaint in about the c*nt.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:43 - Feb 26 with 2548 viewsJinxy

If the game was honest, the ref would be investigated. But he won't of course. Sad.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:43 - Feb 26 with 2543 viewspembsjack

How can refs get away with performances like that? Shocking.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:45 - Feb 26 with 2425 viewsminimichu

If Cooper does nothing else, he should bang home the performance of another bent ref in his post match interview and take the fine that comes with it. They say things even out over season. They don’t when the Swans are involved.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:46 - Feb 26 with 2316 viewsMorganator100

3 penalty shouts, 2 of which were nailed on penalties. We should have had a free kick for the foul on Gallagher before they scored on the edge of their box.

This referee was as bent as a nine pound note.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:47 - Feb 26 with 2274 viewsNotLoyal

Total incompetence and not even questionable. There's a wager on this ref.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:47 - Feb 26 with 2261 viewspembsjack

They talk about Var ruining the game etc, but refereeing displays like that are a joke. Feel for the players and the fans that travelled to see a game directed by pathetic excuse of a ref.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:47 - Feb 26 with 2256 viewssainthelens

All jokes aside, I thought being done by Citeh in the cup was suspect.....that eclipsed everything I've ever seen. No pen for Ayew and no foul on Gallagher before the goal.
We've been royally shafted.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:47 - Feb 26 with 2237 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:45 - Feb 26 by minimichu

If Cooper does nothing else, he should bang home the performance of another bent ref in his post match interview and take the fine that comes with it. They say things even out over season. They don’t when the Swans are involved.

Nah.....edit the highlights stick em on twitter and YouTube as 'bent ref'

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:48 - Feb 26 with 2201 viewsmonmouth

That feels quite sickening. What is the point of a ‘game’when the result is predetermined in the mind of the referee.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:49 - Feb 26 with 2148 viewsjojaca

Good effort tonight from the boys and didn't deserve the sucker punch at the end. We are still short on quality and another tough night for the attackers with little possession. Referee must have been awaiting on Fulham for his football acca.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:51 - Feb 26 with 2054 viewssherpajacob

When it's that bad and that corrupt I'm genuinely surprised a,player doesn't lamp the referee.

Almost worth the ban, to put the focus on how biased he was.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:52 - Feb 26 with 1995 viewsunion_jack

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:51 - Feb 26 by sherpajacob

When it's that bad and that corrupt I'm genuinely surprised a,player doesn't lamp the referee.

Almost worth the ban, to put the focus on how biased he was.

I think Ayew came close😄

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:52 - Feb 26 with 1989 viewsAndyconky

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:43 - Feb 26 by Flashberryjack

What a cheating b*stard of a ref...absolutely awful.

We've got to put an official complaint in about the c*nt.

I think the club HAVE to make an official complaint. You just knew he wanted to give them something!

Blog: Are we any better than other supporters ?

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread (n/t) on 21:53 - Feb 26 with 1928 viewsswan65split

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:34 - Feb 26 by Tummer_from_Texas

Surely the ref is now trying to figure out how else he can screw the Swans in extra time.

He did.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2020 21:54]
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:53 - Feb 26 with 1923 viewslifelong

In all my years of playing and watching football that has to be the worse refereeing performance I’ve ever seen...disgraceful.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:54 - Feb 26 with 1880 viewsunion_jack

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:52 - Feb 26 by Andyconky

I think the club HAVE to make an official complaint. You just knew he wanted to give them something!

I don’t know but I don’t think there is any official method for doing this. A letter to the refs’ professional body maybe but the post match report sheet will say all that I’d have thought.

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 21:54 - Feb 26 with 1870 viewsJinxy

Any complaint would be investigated "internally". This is one aspect of football that needs radical reform, hence no UK officials invited to officiate in recent world cups I believe? They're protective, in denial and certainly above the powers that be within the game it seems. It's like something out of The Firm.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024