Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dreadful keeping 15:50 - Feb 29 with 810 viewssaint22

Really unbelievably poor
Dreadful keeping on 15:52 - Feb 29 with 803 viewsBicester_North

You’ve already said that on another thread you attention seeking helmet

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Dreadful keeping on 15:57 - Feb 29 with 778 views1885_SFC

We could still win this. Next goal is crucial. They get it - it's game over. But if we can level things up early 2nd half - I reckon they will fold and the momentum will be with us.

It was always going to be a difficult game with no Redmond, Djenepo or Ings in the side (Ings took a knock in training apparently & is only fit for the bench). I hate the Hammers... long ball merchants.

C'mon Saints.

Old School is Cool

Dreadful keeping on 18:49 - Feb 29 with 632 viewsCapt_Koons

Neither of our two keepers are what anyone would call reliable. New keeper needed.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Dreadful keeping on 21:06 - Feb 29 with 562 viewsKennington

Dreadful keeping on 18:49 - Feb 29 by Capt_Koons

Neither of our two keepers are what anyone would call reliable. New keeper needed.

Bit harsh. In the scheme of things, I’d say keepers are one of our stronger areas. Gunn might not though be ready to be a first choice for a few more years. Keepers often take a lot longer to mature. McCarthy’s all right and I doubt there’s anyone in our bargain bucket scouting network that would be better.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Dreadful keeping on 21:52 - Feb 29 with 521 viewsdirk_doone

Haller looked about twice as wide across as McCarthy. You'd have to give credit to Haller for his strength in winning that ball, as well as his finish from an acute angle. West Ham have spent a lot of money on bringing in quality players like him and Bowen. Saints are operating on a much more limited budget and so have done well to be above West Ham in the league. But, in both of our games against them, you could see they had more quality players. Ralph is getting the best out of a limited squad.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Dreadful keeping on 21:55 - Feb 29 with 517 viewsIngskneeslide

Dreadful keeping on 21:52 - Feb 29 by dirk_doone

Haller looked about twice as wide across as McCarthy. You'd have to give credit to Haller for his strength in winning that ball, as well as his finish from an acute angle. West Ham have spent a lot of money on bringing in quality players like him and Bowen. Saints are operating on a much more limited budget and so have done well to be above West Ham in the league. But, in both of our games against them, you could see they had more quality players. Ralph is getting the best out of a limited squad.

Good lad Dirk, a bit of perspective goes a long way!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024