Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The next time we get to watch the Swans live 08:40 - Mar 21 with 4920 viewsepaul

is gonna be an epic drunken day out, hugging all you JB's (well the one's I know lol) and having a beer, singing to the rafters in the liberty for 90 mins (not leaving on 85!!) and probably falling asleep on the train home and finally ending up in Aberdare (I've just about avoided it so far lol)

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 16:29 - Mar 23 with 844 viewsBillyChong

Birch has already come out and offered everyone free milk and sugar with their tea/coffee when this eventually happens
The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 17:21 - Mar 23 with 819 viewsFireboy2

The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 14:05 - Mar 23 by Sirjohnalot

It’s going to be a long time, contrary to my last thoughts about legal action being taken if the season is written off, things have changed so much. We’re in completely unprecedented times, and we’re no where near the peak yet.
My next marathon is October, I seriously doubt that will go ahead.
Stay safe everyone.

After speaking to a neighbour who works at preston hospital, hes been told that the experts there reckon that the peak at their hospital will be in 3 to 4 weeks.

If hes correct the there is light at the end of the tunnel.
The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 17:47 - Mar 23 with 815 viewsairedale

The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 17:21 - Mar 23 by Fireboy2

After speaking to a neighbour who works at preston hospital, hes been told that the experts there reckon that the peak at their hospital will be in 3 to 4 weeks.

If hes correct the there is light at the end of the tunnel.

So Preston is almost in the Peak District?

Sorry, couldn’t resist.
The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 17:54 - Mar 23 with 813 viewsFireboy2

The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 17:47 - Mar 23 by airedale

So Preston is almost in the Peak District?

Sorry, couldn’t resist.

Only 70 miles away but still quite near
The next time we get to watch the Swans live on 21:29 - Mar 23 with 787 viewskarnataka

I've been an advocate of finding a way of finishing this season as soon as possible, behind closed doors if necessary but with this evening's announcement of a complete lockdown in the UK, I can't see anything as trivial (in a global sense) as football returning to normality this year as the rebuilding of the whole of the country's infrastructure will need to be the priority. This could take a few months at least so maybe we won't see the Swans again until about this time next year. They say it's grim up north but it's grim f@cking everywhere now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024