Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff 16:49 - Mar 31 with 4943 viewsthis_charming_man

Disgrace that they can pay players £100k a week but having to put £30k back office staff on furlough. Sh1t game we all follow

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 10:48 - Apr 5 with 716 views1ASIN12

The PFA have so far not agreed to the proposed 30% wage cut.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52168692

Its a view point but not one I agree with.

For me , as others have said, it just shows how out of touch the PFA and some players are.
Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 11:00 - Apr 5 with 697 views1885_SFC

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 10:48 - Apr 5 by 1ASIN12

The PFA have so far not agreed to the proposed 30% wage cut.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52168692

Its a view point but not one I agree with.

For me , as others have said, it just shows how out of touch the PFA and some players are.

To be fair... the world could have the sun hurtling at it & we're all frazzling to death with just weeks to live before the planet earth - as we know it - becomes nothing more than a burnt crisp and ceases to be... ... ... or next week it could become an exact replica of that Tom Cruise film 'War of the Worlds' where a massive, world-wide invasion of aliens wipe out every human being as strange alien craft waltz across the land masses of our planet & feed on the blood of human beings... ... ... and STILL the PFA would insist that all their players get paid in full before Armageddon.

Old School is Cool

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 12:08 - Apr 5 with 678 viewsthis_charming_man

Apparently saints have done it as well. FFS.

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 12:40 - Apr 5 with 659 viewsUlsterBaz

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 12:08 - Apr 5 by this_charming_man

Apparently saints have done it as well. FFS.

Nothing official yet anywhere but shameful if it turns out to be true.
Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 12:49 - Apr 5 with 648 viewsthis_charming_man

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 12:40 - Apr 5 by UlsterBaz

Someone posted on saintsweb their friend works there and a number of staff have been furloughed for 3 weeks in Initally

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 13:36 - Apr 5 with 617 views1885_SFC

Burnley will go bust by August...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/burnley-warn-go-bust-august-2181553

Old School is Cool

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 13:49 - Apr 5 with 597 viewsIngskneeslide

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 13:36 - Apr 5 by 1885_SFC

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/burnley-warn-go-bust-august-2181553

Mike Garlick - what an absolute bulb
Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 14:12 - Apr 5 with 574 viewscocklebreath

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 13:36 - Apr 5 by 1885_SFC

Oh well. They can all go bust , every scummy one of them including Saints. I need to stop reading about the non action of clubs and players as it’s making me furious, especially when fans back the players

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Login to get fewer ads

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 14:49 - Apr 5 with 549 viewsBicester_North

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 14:12 - Apr 5 by cocklebreath

Oh well. They can all go bust , every scummy one of them including Saints. I need to stop reading about the non action of clubs and players as it’s making me furious, especially when fans back the players

That’s what gets on my nerves, all the helmets backing them, but especially the sports media c*nts who have a vested interest

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 15:02 - Apr 5 with 538 viewsSaintsforeverj

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 12:40 - Apr 5 by UlsterBaz

I would be surprised if Saints don't do it. Gao is a tight arsed money grabber. Pretty sure he will grab tax payers money. As I have said before, these clubs don't care about the fans. They just care about lining their owner's pockets.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 15:15 - Apr 5 with 524 viewsthis_charming_man

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 14:12 - Apr 5 by cocklebreath

I’ve seen a few, really can’t understand how anyone can back the clubs and players here.

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 16:08 - Apr 5 with 496 views1885_SFC

Having posted the losses that we did recently - are we in a similar position to Burnley or indeed, several other PL clubs?

Old School is Cool

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 16:22 - Apr 5 with 479 viewsSaintsforeverj

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 16:08 - Apr 5 by 1885_SFC

Having posted the losses that we did recently - are we in a similar position to Burnley or indeed, several other PL clubs?

If we don't finish the season and each club loses millions from sky and BT, many clubs (lesser clubs that need the TV money) will suffer. Finish the season and lesser clubs will be fine. Every club has budgeted for this 150 million TV money. If we void the season, the money can be asked to be refunded.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2020 16:25]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024