Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
your Z-list credentials 20:59 - Apr 4 with 2505 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

OK. In this game you list five famous people that you have met, but one of them is a lie. Whoever is first to spot the imposter gets to share their own list and on we go. I'll start you with :

1. Esther Ranzen
2. John Prescott
3. Ken Livingston
4. Martin Peters
5. Linda Lusardi

Over to you......

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

your Z-list credentials on 16:42 - Apr 5 with 499 viewsspudgun

your Z-list credentials on 16:25 - Apr 5 by spell_chekker

Sorry to keep you on tenter hooks Spud but I'm not going to spill the beans just yet.

Quite right, spell!

What a top bloke Seve was.

What a good game!
your Z-list credentials on 19:35 - Apr 5 with 482 viewsspell_chekker

your Z-list credentials on 16:42 - Apr 5 by spudgun

Quite right, spell!

What a top bloke Seve was.

What a good game!

I'll reveal my answer tomorrow morning 'cos I can't wait much longer for Spud's list.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

your Z-list credentials on 22:27 - Apr 5 with 474 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

your Z-list credentials on 19:35 - Apr 5 by spell_chekker

I'll reveal my answer tomorrow morning 'cos I can't wait much longer for Spud's list.

Good one Spell, totally stumped. After having a think about it I'll go Barnes Wallace, only because of the age. (If you have met him, share the story please)

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

your Z-list credentials on 04:15 - Apr 6 with 468 viewsspell_chekker

your Z-list credentials on 22:27 - Apr 5 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Good one Spell, totally stumped. After having a think about it I'll go Barnes Wallace, only because of the age. (If you have met him, share the story please)

I spelt his name wrong. Barnes Wallis. And I did say a tenuous link.

I went round his grand daughter's house in High Wycombe and, amongst other things, smoked a joint with her.

Gary Briggs. I saw him, and said hello, at Manchester Piccadilly train station As far as I can remember it was around 1984 / 85 on a Saturday afternoon when a Blackppol match had been postponed. He was taking his family out in Manchester for the day.

Dugarry - I've never met him although I've suddenly remembered seeing Gus Poyet in an adjacent lane on the ring road when stuck in a traffic jam.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

your Z-list credentials on 19:07 - Apr 6 with 460 viewsspell_chekker

your Z-list credentials on 04:15 - Apr 6 by spell_chekker

I spelt his name wrong. Barnes Wallis. And I did say a tenuous link.

I went round his grand daughter's house in High Wycombe and, amongst other things, smoked a joint with her.

Gary Briggs. I saw him, and said hello, at Manchester Piccadilly train station As far as I can remember it was around 1984 / 85 on a Saturday afternoon when a Blackppol match had been postponed. He was taking his family out in Manchester for the day.

Dugarry - I've never met him although I've suddenly remembered seeing Gus Poyet in an adjacent lane on the ring road when stuck in a traffic jam.

Come on Lala, you know it makes sense!!!

your Z-list credentials on 19:11 - Apr 6 with 456 viewsspell_chekker

Come on Lala.

In for a penny and all that!!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024