Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dominating the derbies! 21:57 - Apr 18 with 2132 viewsdjsaint

To my knowledge the blue few have never had the upper hand in the record of derby wins!
Surely this isn't correct?
Dominating the derbies! on 22:03 - Apr 18 with 2121 viewsthis_charming_man

For one of the self titled top 5 firms they’ve also got a pretty abysmal record off the pitch against the family club with no lads too.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Dominating the derbies! on 23:05 - Apr 18 with 2085 viewsdjsaint

Dominating the derbies! on 22:03 - Apr 18 by this_charming_man

For one of the self titled top 5 firms they’ve also got a pretty abysmal record off the pitch against the family club with no lads too.

They never let facts get in the way if a good portsmyth!
You only have to listen to the likes of Eddie Crispin telling tales to understand why/how the blue few believe their own hype!
Dominating the derbies! on 23:15 - Apr 18 with 2073 viewsdirk_doone

Officially, declared in a national newspaper to be the most one-sided derby in Britain.

Saints wins 20

Draws 10

Little Pompey wins 9

Yet, you can guess it, a Little Pompey fan can't accept it so he has concocted a list which includes unspecified 'other cup' games all magically won by Pompey, certain reserve games, but not others, and certain Hampshire Senior Cup games but not others, which somehow manage to make it look like Little Pompey have won more.

He includes Southern District Combination results in his list so, why doesn't he include Football Combination games as well? Because, of course, Saints won more of them. And what exactly are these 'other cups'? The Testimonial Cup? The Basketball Cup? The It Never Actually Happened Cup? We might as well throw in our recent 7-0 win over Little Pompey in the FA Youth Cup. At least we know the competition actually exists.

The Little Pompey fans still glory in the days of their wins in the Western League, more than 100 years ago, when 130 and other assorted weirdos turned up to watch Little Pompey play Saints Reserves on the same days Saints' first team was playing in the Southern League.

They really are that desperate and, of course, nobody believes them. I don't think even they do.. If they are going to include some reserve and A team games, why don't they include all of them? Because, of course, they would still be second best.

As far as all football fans, outside of a handful of north-eastern Hampshire villages, are concerned, this is the most one-sided local derby in football history:.

Saints reigned supreme even before our latest 4-0 victory over Little Pompey:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/sep/24/the-knowledge-crystal-palace-br

https://www.soccerbase.com/teams/head_to_head.sd?team_id=2471&team2_id=2049

[Post edited 19 Apr 2020 9:40]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Dominating the derbies! on 23:19 - Apr 18 with 2064 viewsthis_charming_man

Dominating the derbies! on 23:05 - Apr 18 by djsaint

They never let facts get in the way if a good portsmyth!
You only have to listen to the likes of Eddie Crispin telling tales to understand why/how the blue few believe their own hype!

It was hilarious when he appeared on Britians toughest towns taking a film crew to saints boasting how “scum Are nothing” only a few months after he’d had his wrist snapped at the joiners. I’ve heard a few funny stories about him at millwall too, little Eddie is all mouth. His son is just as bad too.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2020 23:20]

Dominating the derbies! on 14:47 - Apr 19 with 1850 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Dominating the derbies! on 23:19 - Apr 18 by this_charming_man

It was hilarious when he appeared on Britians toughest towns taking a film crew to saints boasting how “scum Are nothing” only a few months after he’d had his wrist snapped at the joiners. I’ve heard a few funny stories about him at millwall too, little Eddie is all mouth. His son is just as bad too.

A great bit on 'My city could beat up your city' @45'10 secs

55 year old Scummer : "Well they think they're hard, but they're not"
Interviewer : "They are"
Scummer : "Well, they probably are: :
Interviewer : "Could it be that you're both hard"
Scummer : "Maybe"

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Dominating the derbies! on 14:57 - Apr 19 with 1842 viewsdirk_doone

Dominating the derbies! on 23:19 - Apr 18 by this_charming_man

AS 130 demonstrates to us every day, they lie about everything because they just can't face the truth that they live in our shadow. It just eats away at them.

Dominating the derbies! on 15:01 - Apr 19 with 1837 viewsdjsaint

Dominating the derbies! on 14:47 - Apr 19 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

A great bit on 'My city could beat up your city' @45'10 secs

55 year old Scummer : "Well they think they're hard, but they're not"
Interviewer : "They are"
Scummer : "Well, they probably are: :
Interviewer : "Could it be that you're both hard"
Scummer : "Maybe"

F*ck me!
You've actually just watched that havent you!

To be fair from what i remember it was pretty cringy allround, wasn't there some insane comments about stealing food or people starving and all linked to the imaginary docks picket line crossing!

Again, pretty cringy for all!
Dominating the derbies! on 15:08 - Apr 19 with 1831 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Dominating the derbies! on 15:01 - Apr 19 by djsaint

F*ck me!

To be fair from what i remember it was pretty cringy allround, wasn't there some insane comments about stealing food or people starving and all linked to the imaginary docks picket line crossing!

A great bit of Soton spin about the May 1976 reel of news 'missing' from Portsmouth Central Library

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Login to get fewer ads

Dominating the derbies! on 15:13 - Apr 19 with 1826 viewsthis_charming_man

Dominating the derbies! on 15:01 - Apr 19 by djsaint

F*ck me!

Yes there was. They asked a load of Pompey fans why they hate Southampton and the answers were basically because we’re scummers apart from one fat girl who said we stole their food. Proper embarrassing

Dominating the derbies! on 15:24 - Apr 19 with 1812 viewsdirk_doone

Dominating the derbies! on 15:13 - Apr 19 by this_charming_man

Yes there was. They asked a load of Pompey fans why they hate Southampton and the answers were basically because we’re scummers apart from one fat girl who said we stole their food. Proper embarrassing

I'm surprised they didn't mention surrendering to us in the English Civil War.

I wonder if they even know what scummer means?

scummer
/ˈskʌmə/
noun archaic
noun: scummer; plural noun: scummers

a person who attacks and robs ships at sea; a pirate.

https://www.lexico.com/definition/scummer

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Scummer
[Post edited 19 Apr 2020 15:27]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024