Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lefties 10:41 - Apr 19 with 1948 viewsRednWight

Coronavirus: Govt 'lost a crucial five weeks' to tackle threat of COVID-19
I see the British hating left wing loonies at the times and sky news are at it again

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Lefties on 10:44 - Apr 19 with 1940 viewsVagina_Dentata

Traitors, vermin and scum. I would have them all shot.

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

Lefties on 11:14 - Apr 19 with 1921 viewsthissceptredsaint

The Daily Mail are reporting the disgusting behaviour of Johnson as well. Everyone wrong and Boris is perfect.....

Aside from the deaths of heroes this mans incompetence and arrogance has caused, his actions have massively put further NHS heroes at risk.

If you are a patriotic Brit you place your support with your countrymen and women on the front line, not this lazy incompetent coward
Lefties on 11:21 - Apr 19 with 1910 viewssolent_toffee

Lefties on 11:14 - Apr 19 by thissceptredsaint

The Daily Mail are reporting the disgusting behaviour of Johnson as well. Everyone wrong and Boris is perfect.....

Aside from the deaths of heroes this mans incompetence and arrogance has caused, his actions have massively put further NHS heroes at risk.

If you are a patriotic Brit you place your support with your countrymen and women on the front line, not this lazy incompetent coward

I don’t get drawn into the politics on here because it’s futile. However the lack of planning in getting PPE for front line health workers is simply incompetent. My sister works in the dementia ward in a hospital in Chester, they didn’t have enough PPE for the staff and five of them, including my sister have gone down with Covid-19, one of whom is in ICU on a ventilator as in a really bad way. This is happening all over the country.
Lefties on 11:22 - Apr 19 with 1906 viewsthissceptredsaint

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/coronavirus-38-days-when-britain-sleepwalked-

Here is the Times article, I haven't read the Mails yet. As I have been saying they knew in January, they ignored all the advice given because they thought they knew best.

They should be put on trial.

Both the Times and Mail back the Conservatives. I don't think any papers back any other party do they? Maybe different in Scotland and Wales
Lefties on 11:42 - Apr 19 with 1890 viewsSadoldgit

We are constantly lied to. We were told that it was “touch and go” with Johnson. A senior medical official has since come out and said that if you are sent to Intensive Care with covid you are put into a ventilator. Johnson was given oxygen but was not put on a ventilator. He was sent to the ICU as a precaution as he is PM. He was ill but it wasn’t “touch and go”.

He was photographed shortly after being discharged from hospital walking along with his fiancée.

Most people discharged after having a serious episode of covid do so in a wheelchair as they are so weak.

You can believe the Government spin or the medical expert.

I go with the medical expert.
Lefties on 12:27 - Apr 19 with 1862 viewscocklebreath

Lefties on 11:21 - Apr 19 by solent_toffee

I don’t get drawn into the politics on here because it’s futile. However the lack of planning in getting PPE for front line health workers is simply incompetent. My sister works in the dementia ward in a hospital in Chester, they didn’t have enough PPE for the staff and five of them, including my sister have gone down with Covid-19, one of whom is in ICU on a ventilator as in a really bad way. This is happening all over the country.

Carefull Dune and the rest will tell you this can’t be happening and the hospitals are empty

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024