Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Answers a lot 07:00 - Apr 25 with 1601 viewssaint22

https://apple.news/ATEDbugO_SnSCF1o7WaIfww

Cummings is literally ruining this country waft a total tool
Answers a lot on 08:36 - Apr 25 with 1204 viewsCapt_Koons

Basically hes the prime minister. Elected by nobody, accountable to nobody and pulling all the strings. Very sinister.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Answers a lot on 08:39 - Apr 25 with 1199 viewsJaySaint

Answers a lot on 08:36 - Apr 25 by Capt_Koons

Basically hes the prime minister. Elected by nobody, accountable to nobody and pulling all the strings. Very sinister.

do you not think Seamus Milne would have been in the briefs, had magic grandpa won in Dec?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Answers a lot on 08:43 - Apr 25 with 1188 viewsJaySaint

Answers a lot on 08:39 - Apr 25 by JaySaint

do you not think Seamus Milne would have been in the briefs, had magic grandpa won in Dec?

anyone want to try and answer this?

Answers a lot on 09:07 - Apr 25 with 1172 viewshuelinsaint

Answers a lot on 08:43 - Apr 25 by JaySaint

anyone want to try and answer this?

More than likely, but he wouldn't have been on SAGE,and he hasn't broken electoral law as far as i know
Answers a lot on 09:11 - Apr 25 with 1168 viewsCapt_Koons

Answers a lot on 09:07 - Apr 25 by huelinsaint

More than likely, but he wouldn't have been on SAGE,and he hasn't broken electoral law as far as i know

The previous chair of Sage has said it it unheard of. Never has a political advisor sat on such a committee before now.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Answers a lot on 09:49 - Apr 25 with 1124 viewspjt50

The final comment from Downing Street worries me:

"Public confidence in the media has collapsed during this emergency partly because of ludicrous stories such as this."

How long before the term "fake news" crosses the Atlantic?

Ministers are always talking about transparency but the public aren't allowed to know who attends the meetings that are shaping so much of our lives right now. Pathetic.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Answers a lot on 10:47 - Apr 25 with 1071 viewsJaySaint

imagine the shock to find out that Govt (and / or their reps) routinely attend SAGE as observers/participants.

the shock I tell you

https://www.gov.uk/government/groups/scientific-advisory-group-for-emergencies-s

Answers a lot on 11:14 - Apr 25 with 1054 viewshuelinsaint

Answers a lot on 10:47 - Apr 25 by JaySaint

imagine the shock to find out that Govt (and / or their reps) routinely attend SAGE as observers/participants.

the shock I tell you

https://www.gov.uk/government/groups/scientific-advisory-group-for-emergencies-s

But this man isn't trustworthy, he broke electoral law,and tried to introduce a eugenicist Andrew Sabisky to government.

https://www.ft.com/content/3e0c31fc-5186-11ea-8841-482eed0038b1
Login to get fewer ads

Answers a lot on 11:54 - Apr 25 with 1028 viewsBazza

Answers a lot on 11:14 - Apr 25 by huelinsaint

But this man isn't trustworthy, he broke electoral law,and tried to introduce a eugenicist Andrew Sabisky to government.

https://www.ft.com/content/3e0c31fc-5186-11ea-8841-482eed0038b1

What a lot of drivel. Of course when the PM is not available he sends an observer to meetings in his place.
Answers a lot on 11:56 - Apr 25 with 1026 viewshuelinsaint

Answers a lot on 11:54 - Apr 25 by Bazza

What a lot of drivel. Of course when the PM is not available he sends an observer to meetings in his place.

He should send another elected minister not some random Rasputin
Answers a lot on 12:26 - Apr 25 with 1002 viewsSadoldgit

Does the PM attend SAGE meetings? I thought they had private meeting and reported back to him?
Answers a lot on 12:29 - Apr 25 with 996 viewsSadoldgit

Answers a lot on 09:49 - Apr 25 by pjt50

The final comment from Downing Street worries me:

"Public confidence in the media has collapsed during this emergency partly because of ludicrous stories such as this."

How long before the term "fake news" crosses the Atlantic?

Ministers are always talking about transparency but the public aren't allowed to know who attends the meetings that are shaping so much of our lives right now. Pathetic.

Apparently NHS workers have been warned about not saying anything detrimental about the Government handling of the pandemic on social media.
Answers a lot on 13:57 - Apr 25 with 949 viewsBazza

Answers a lot on 12:29 - Apr 25 by Sadoldgit

Apparently NHS workers have been warned about not saying anything detrimental about the Government handling of the pandemic on social media.

Think you Cummings critics should stop reading the Guardian. It calls the SAGE meetings 'secret'- so secret it writes an article about it. Or you could secretly go on the HM government website to read about SAGE and get a reality check.

Or as said on the news review last night the Guardian are so continuously critical and hate Cummings so much they should use 'we hate Cummings' as a banner headline and save column inches for more important news
Answers a lot on 14:48 - Apr 25 with 921 viewsthissceptredsaint

The content is what is 'secret' not their existence. Cummings is a disgrace as is his monkey Boris. Millions of lives at risk and Johnson couldn't be arsed to turn up 5 times to Cobra meetings. Gordon Brown attended every one for foot and mouth and that didn't threaten human life directly.
Answers a lot on 14:52 - Apr 25 with 920 viewspjt50

Answers a lot on 13:57 - Apr 25 by Bazza

Think you Cummings critics should stop reading the Guardian. It calls the SAGE meetings 'secret'- so secret it writes an article about it. Or you could secretly go on the HM government website to read about SAGE and get a reality check.

Or as said on the news review last night the Guardian are so continuously critical and hate Cummings so much they should use 'we hate Cummings' as a banner headline and save column inches for more important news

Government website tells you next to nothing about the meetings.

If you don't believe The Guardian, try this morning's Express:

“The Government has so far not named any members on the SAGE committee, although pressure on Downing Street to disclose more details about the group has been growing in recent days.”

Where are the minutes published (they are for the Scottish equivalent)?

OK, not exactly secret, but not very open either.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2020 15:17]

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Answers a lot on 15:46 - Apr 25 with 881 viewsSadoldgit

Perhaps they have good reason. For someone who hasn’t stood for election and feels above select committees, he seems to wield an awful lot of power.
Answers a lot on 15:48 - Apr 25 with 878 viewssaint22

Dear oh dear
This is the issue, even when confronted by the fact people are being led a merry dance by Boris and his posh mates who think they can do as they please there will always be those who think everything is ok
Answers a lot on 15:49 - Apr 25 with 875 viewssaint22

Does that apply to the independent as well and all other factual driven media you don’t agree with??
Answers a lot on 15:55 - Apr 25 with 863 viewsJaySaint

From Nick Cleggs old lackey

Answers a lot on 16:45 - Apr 25 with 841 viewsSadoldgit

Answers a lot on 15:55 - Apr 25 by JaySaint

From Nick Cleggs old lackey

I suppose it depends on Cummings’ contribution to the meeting and what he subsequently fed back to the Cabinet.
Answers a lot on 17:08 - Apr 25 with 825 viewshuelinsaint

What bit about him breaking electoral law and inviting a eugenicist into government are a lot of drivel?
Answers a lot on 17:41 - Apr 25 with 800 viewsBazza

Answers a lot on 17:08 - Apr 25 by huelinsaint

What bit about him breaking electoral law and inviting a eugenicist into government are a lot of drivel?

No-one should support the eugenics nutter who was only in job for 5mins before he left in a hurry. Cummings breaking electoral law? He's certainly angered plenty of journos by never giving them any quotes.

Btw to be clear; I've no idea whether Cummings is a good or bad influence but then neither do you or anyone outside the Westminster bubble. He is certainly is well educated as is Boris, but so is Diane Abbott! My main opinion to take most newspapers' comments with cynicism -entertaining they may be but always factual nah!
Answers a lot on 17:47 - Apr 25 with 799 viewshuelinsaint

Answers a lot on 17:41 - Apr 25 by Bazza

No-one should support the eugenics nutter who was only in job for 5mins before he left in a hurry. Cummings breaking electoral law? He's certainly angered plenty of journos by never giving them any quotes.

Btw to be clear; I've no idea whether Cummings is a good or bad influence but then neither do you or anyone outside the Westminster bubble. He is certainly is well educated as is Boris, but so is Diane Abbott! My main opinion to take most newspapers' comments with cynicism -entertaining they may be but always factual nah!

He broke electoral law during the Brexit Referendum,that is fact.Just because somebody is intelligent it doesn't preclude them from being a knob does it?
That he wanted the eugenicist in government tells you a lot about his character.
Answers a lot on 17:59 - Apr 25 with 794 viewsBazza

Answers a lot on 17:47 - Apr 25 by huelinsaint

He broke electoral law during the Brexit Referendum,that is fact.Just because somebody is intelligent it doesn't preclude them from being a knob does it?
That he wanted the eugenicist in government tells you a lot about his character.

Don't diagree with any of those views. But I don't agree with some that Cummings is a second Rasputin or the man who is really running the country. Time will tell.
Answers a lot on 08:53 - Apr 26 with 701 viewssaint22

Answers a lot on 17:59 - Apr 25 by Bazza

Don't diagree with any of those views. But I don't agree with some that Cummings is a second Rasputin or the man who is really running the country. Time will tell.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/apr/25/top-tories-demand-dominic-cummi

Even his own don’t want him
Boris has to show some mettle this week and sort a lot out
Can he do it or is he in the pocket of too many??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024