Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Topic for discussion 11:43 - Apr 28 with 356 viewskingslandstand1

I think I heard it right, that the govt are going to give £60k to families of NHS workers that have sadly died due to Covid 19.

Is that right? And could it be seen as dare I say, buying the families off before some legal practices start getting there 5 penneth out of this whole mess. Where do you draw the line ……….. there are probably others that are on the front line putting themselves at risk surely

Not sure if this is a similar scenario, but what about the military who lose their lives when going to war which is what they have signed up for where they know they may not come home? This is in no way taking anything away from the NHS workers at all and they certainly didn't expect to be facing this - I couldn't do what they do - but I just think a can of worms may be just slightly ajar

Really difficult situation
Topic for discussion on 12:31 - Apr 28 with 330 viewsSadoldgit

I think this is a basic insurance pay out? The cynic in me wondered if it was a way of trying to prevent legal action. How do you put a price on life? Apparently British Rail pay out £1m for deaths in the workplace. If legal action is forthcoming through the supply of ineffective equipment, who will the action be taken against? The NHS or the government department who told them what to order?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024