Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tim Burgess Twitter Listening Parties 09:21 - Apr 29 with 1432 viewsVagina_Dentata

Anyone been following these?
https://timstwitterlisteningparty.com/

You listen to the album at the same time as others joining in. They get members of the bands involved; the pulp one was really good.
Forum favourite IDLES are up soon too.

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

Tim Burgess Twitter Listening Parties on 17:28 - Apr 29 with 1391 viewsWints76

have been working for a lot, but still following on the Twitter where possible. Been good with the bands really engaging. Just remembered that I meant to follow the Belle and Sebastian one last night.
Tim Burgess Twitter Listening Parties on 19:10 - Apr 29 with 1368 viewsVagina_Dentata

They’re doing the first two Mansun albums over two nights which should be good. Paul Draper has been going back into his storage to find demos and half finished pieces to do some excellent remastered of the them. His solo stuff has been good too.

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

Tim Burgess Twitter Listening Parties on 20:05 - Apr 29 with 1342 viewsTripleNiemi

The Rum, Soddomy and the Lash one was top drawer. All time favourite band for me and good to have Cait, Spider Stacy, and James Fearnley discussing all aspects surrounding the album.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Tim Burgess Twitter Listening Parties on 20:14 - Apr 29 with 1337 viewsHappy_Jack

Tim Burgess Twitter Listening Parties on 20:05 - Apr 29 by TripleNiemi

The Rum, Soddomy and the Lash one was top drawer. All time favourite band for me and good to have Cait, Spider Stacy, and James Fearnley discussing all aspects surrounding the album.

One of my favorite albums Shane MacGowan wrote some brilliant lyrics. I won't spell it correctly but the Sick Bed Of Cuchulainn is brilliant. I saw them at The Gaumont in around 86 or 87 they were great lots of damage in there from what I remember

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

Tim Burgess Twitter Listening Parties on 20:22 - Apr 29 with 1327 viewsWints76

My brother was at that Gaumont gig. Hadn't it only just reopened and then they stopped gigs for ages there after that night?

Sick Bed of Cuchulain is my favourite one of theirs. Remember being on the Hole in the Wall at Waterloo one night and the whole pub jumping around to that and Sally Maclennane
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024