Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gary Jones-Interesting read 10:15 - May 4 with 2931 viewsjoecooke

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/coronavirus-tests-care-home-gary-jones-rochda

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Gary Jones-Interesting read on 10:19 - May 4 with 2914 viewsnordenblue

The boy talks sense, about as honest and straight as his football career to be fair,a top top player for us and a fine gentleman too
Gary Jones-Interesting read on 10:26 - May 4 with 2906 viewsjoecooke

Gary Jones-Interesting read on 10:19 - May 4 by nordenblue

The boy talks sense, about as honest and straight as his football career to be fair,a top top player for us and a fine gentleman too

Definately talks sense.I work with severe and profoundly disabled kids/adults and lack of testing and lack of ppe etc is worrying to say the least .Going forward is going to be very interesting as social distancing is just not an option in these environments.

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Gary Jones-Interesting read on 10:59 - May 4 with 2848 viewsrochdaleriddler

Cannot see lower league football starting this year

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Gary Jones-Interesting read on 11:03 - May 4 with 2833 viewsnordenblue

Gary Jones-Interesting read on 10:59 - May 4 by rochdaleriddler

Cannot see lower league football starting this year

Nope and no real need to either... on a different theme I've seen Jack Oconnell training a fair few times with his Mrs and another England ladies player near me and its caused no end of nosey fookers stirring trouble on local social media, folk really have too much time on their hands at the minute that's the main problem
Gary Jones-Interesting read on 17:28 - May 4 with 2603 viewsblackdogblue

Gary Jones-Interesting read on 11:03 - May 4 by nordenblue

Nope and no real need to either... on a different theme I've seen Jack Oconnell training a fair few times with his Mrs and another England ladies player near me and its caused no end of nosey fookers stirring trouble on local social media, folk really have too much time on their hands at the minute that's the main problem

Didn’t know Jack lives in Norden? I know Reece Bennett’s parents did or still do?

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Gary Jones-Interesting read on 17:54 - May 4 with 2565 viewsscarrow

There's a massive over reaction the the plans the leagues have. They are trying to work out a strategy to get the game started at some point. They are not like Germany and Spain who have said a specific date. The leagues in England are trying to put plans together and work out a strategy, how is that different to every other business in the UK. They won't be allowed to restart until the government deem it safe. What Gary Jones says is right about testing, it's been a disgrace and the government need to do far better but all the hysteria about leagues working out ways to start is journalism at its worst. Are the idiot journalists kicking off about fast food outlets, garden centres, schools all trying to formulate plans? No but they are about football. The worrying thing is that people actually believe the tripe which the press are coming up with.

Poll: Final position

Gary Jones-Interesting read on 18:53 - May 4 with 2502 viewsnordenblue

Gary Jones-Interesting read on 17:28 - May 4 by blackdogblue

Didn’t know Jack lives in Norden? I know Reece Bennett’s parents did or still do?

I moved out of Norden some time ago but just kept the name on here...
Gary Jones-Interesting read on 13:19 - May 5 with 2281 viewswimborne_dale

Gary Jones-Interesting read on 10:26 - May 4 by joecooke

Definately talks sense.I work with severe and profoundly disabled kids/adults and lack of testing and lack of ppe etc is worrying to say the least .Going forward is going to be very interesting as social distancing is just not an option in these environments.

Jo, thanks for the work you do with special needs.
Without people like you, people like me would be a huge creak without any prospect of a paddle.

Edgar Allan's Crow

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024