Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Antibody Tests 14:10 - May 6 with 1364 viewsBoris_

Anyone done one yet privately? I want to get a test for me and the Mrs as both of us had cough/chest illness in March so wanted to see if we had it then so can walk around in relative safety and immunity.

I know they are only 99% accurate but that's good enough for me.

Poll: Claude Puel

Antibody Tests on 16:02 - May 6 with 1346 viewsinthebox

They seem to think that immunity is a bit of an unknown area at the moment. People who have had a low dose of the virus have mild symptoms those who have severe case or sadly die have had a large dose, so people could till be susceptible after a mild dose
Antibody Tests on 18:07 - May 6 with 1313 viewsBoris_

Antibody Tests on 16:02 - May 6 by inthebox

They seem to think that immunity is a bit of an unknown area at the moment. People who have had a low dose of the virus have mild symptoms those who have severe case or sadly die have had a large dose, so people could till be susceptible after a mild dose

I don't think immunity is 100% but I'd like the antibody test. I am one of the ones in the 'at risk' group who has the letter from Boris telling me to stay at home for 12 weeks which isn't feasible so I'd like to know if I have already had it, which will bring some reassurance.

There are places like this online > https://www.citydoc.org.uk/covid-19-home-testing-kit/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIsfqcytyf

Antibody Tests on 07:21 - May 7 with 1231 viewscynicalsaint

Antibody Tests on 18:07 - May 6 by Boris_

I don't think immunity is 100% but I'd like the antibody test. I am one of the ones in the 'at risk' group who has the letter from Boris telling me to stay at home for 12 weeks which isn't feasible so I'd like to know if I have already had it, which will bring some reassurance.

There are places like this online > https://www.citydoc.org.uk/covid-19-home-testing-kit/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIsfqcytyf

so what's stopping you?
Antibody Tests on 09:55 - May 7 with 1181 viewsdarthvader

Antibody Tests on 18:07 - May 6 by Boris_

125 quid per antibody test is a bit steep

keep the faith coyr

Antibody Tests on 10:06 - May 7 with 1166 viewsBoris_

Antibody Tests on 07:21 - May 7 by cynicalsaint

so what's stopping you?

Some are 99% accurate, some are pretty sh*t.

Antibody Tests on 12:57 - May 7 with 1137 viewsdjsaint

Antibody Tests on 10:06 - May 7 by Boris_

Go for the pretty sh*t ones then yeah?
Antibody Tests on 13:57 - May 7 with 1106 viewsbigrob68

Antibody Tests on 12:57 - May 7 by djsaint

Go for the pretty sh*t ones then yeah?

what if you don't have pretty shit, are there any cheap good nose ones

Poll: season ticket holders

Antibody Tests on 16:17 - May 7 with 1075 viewscynicalsaint

Antibody Tests on 10:06 - May 7 by Boris_

so go for one that isn't?
Login to get fewer ads

Antibody Tests on 18:18 - May 7 with 1044 viewsdjsaint

Antibody Tests on 13:57 - May 7 by bigrob68

what if you don't have pretty shit, are there any cheap good nose ones

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024