Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
42,700 "Excess Deaths" based on official data (facts) 11:00 - May 7 with 539 viewsthissceptredsaint

In other words deaths that should not have happened.

This government should be on trial for manslaughter in the very least

42,700 on 11:04 - May 7 with 526 viewsBoris_

Yes, the government should be on trial for a global pandemic started in China. It's all their fault. Good one.

Love your weird opinion that excess deaths means deaths that should not have happened too...
[Post edited 7 May 2020 11:04]

Poll: Claude Puel

42,700 "Excess Deaths" based on official data (facts) on 14:32 - May 7 with 471 viewsbattler

Calm yourself ITYS you hysterical tart !!

You still haven't answered my original question I asked you on another thread asking how many deaths are directly attributed to this current government and how many less deaths there would be under a Corbyn government.

Till then I suggest you slink away and disappear, like you did straight after the last general election when your idol Corbyn got absolutely mullered at the polls.
42,700 on 14:56 - May 7 with 453 views1885_SFC

42,700 "Excess Deaths" based on official data (facts) on 14:32 - May 7 by battler

Calm yourself ITYS you hysterical tart !!

You still haven't answered my original question I asked you on another thread asking how many deaths are directly attributed to this current government and how many less deaths there would be under a Corbyn government.

Till then I suggest you slink away and disappear, like you did straight after the last general election when your idol Corbyn got absolutely mullered at the polls.

Old School is Cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024