Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roadmap 16:12 - May 10 with 2000 viewsPatfromPoole

Roadmap is one of my very least favourite words.

I hear it quite a lot in a work capacity, and I bloody hate it.

I fear it is now going to be one of the buzzwords we now hear quite a lot of on the virus.

FFS.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Roadmap on 23:21 - May 10 with 511 viewsBicester_North

Roadmap on 23:08 - May 10 by Sadoldgit

Call me old fashioned but if social distancing means being 2m away from someone, I expect the person cutting my hair to stand within cutting distance of my hair, so how does that work?

Who knows, would any other government know? A lot of countries who seemingly have it under control have allowed hairdressers to re open.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Roadmap on 08:47 - May 11 with 457 viewsinthebox

Even the Daily Mail is confused
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html
Roadmap on 09:43 - May 11 with 434 viewsSadoldgit

The term roadmap would be all fine and dandy if it didn’t lead you off the edge of a cliff.
Roadmap on 10:18 - May 11 with 410 viewssaint22

Roadmap on 21:53 - May 10 by Bicester_North

We’re not waiting are we? We are trialling and moving forward with it, our top scientific brains are working their tits off as far as I can see.

they are? well i hope so
and until we can test, track and trace then what should we do?
Roadmap on 10:24 - May 11 with 399 viewsSadoldgit

Within hours of Johnson’s broadcast, already it appears that several of his ministers are confused about their party’s message and there have been a number of u turns. As Malcom Tucker would say what an effin’ unishambles. At least more and more people are beginning to realise what sensible people already knew, that Boris Johnson is no fitter to be the PM of the UK than Donald Trump is the be the POTUS. It is just a shame that it is going to take 5 years to get rid of him and who knows how much more damage he will do to the country in the meantime.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024