Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dune 17:37 - Jun 8 with 3501 viewscynicalsaint

Anyone know where he went? Bit concerned as he was on here a lot and has just dropped off the radar completely.
Dune on 11:14 - Jun 9 with 807 viewsSadoldgit

Dune on 10:28 - Jun 9 by hedgeend61

Seriously, why would you want those two dull trolls back who spend their life typing bowlocks all morning, afternoon, evening, and in Dribbsys case 4am?

24/7 Chif Dribbler, pretend racist,fantanist, nolife Dune may be able to get himself out of his bedroom in his mums house now and finally get a bit of fresh air, and even a life maybe, away from his litte fat fingers typing a million words of sh1te daily on his keypad.

The Boring Man still bores for fun on the other forum (if you're really bored that is ) along with many other trolls, like Sadoldgit (Dribbseys barred for being ultra boring). With TBM million posts on both sites, you'd have tought it'd have been better spending some of those hours with his wife and young kid, alas no, better things to do, boring people is far more interesting.

Btw, why is this pony on a football thread?
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 10:59]

Out of interest, why do you call me a troll?
Dune on 11:21 - Jun 9 with 791 viewsWhiteknight

Seriously, why would you want those two dull trolls back who spend their life typing bowlocks all morning, afternoon, evening, and in Dribbsys case 4am?

24/7 Chif Dribbler, pretend racist,fantanist, nolife Dune may be able to get himself out of his bedroom in his mums house now and finally get a bit of fresh air, and even a life maybe, away from his litte fat fingers typing a million words of sh1te daily on his keypad.

The Boring Man still bores for fun on the other forum (if you're really bored that is ) along with many other trolls, like Sadoldgit (Dribbseys barred for being ultra boring). With TBM million posts on both sites, you'd have tought it'd have been better spending some of those hours with his wife and young kid, alas no, better things to do, boring people is far more interesting.

That's the point - this is a football forum. I'm not bothered about people's individual views but what I object to is it's so f*cking boring!

Poll: Dover shambles - what's to blame?

Dune on 12:32 - Jun 9 with 749 viewscynicalsaint

Found them pretty entertaining and always interested to hear other people's views on things. Both talented button pushers.
Dune on 22:00 - Jun 9 with 648 viewshedgeend61

Dune on 11:14 - Jun 9 by Sadoldgit

Out of interest, why do you call me a troll?

Just had a quick count up of your last 2 days posts, yesterday 28 UI, 17 SW today 25 UI, 20 SW, up to 6pm, so 90 all hour posts and counting, roughly an average of a post evey 15 min of daylight hours.

Full time 9-10 hour shift?
Why the need to dribble on both boards about political B/S?
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 22:02]
Dune on 22:01 - Jun 9 with 646 viewshedgeend61

Dune on 12:32 - Jun 9 by cynicalsaint

Found them pretty entertaining and always interested to hear other people's views on things. Both talented button pushers.

Did you really?, only 24 hours in a day fella, you wouldn't have time to read them all.
Dune on 06:57 - Jun 10 with 606 viewsthissceptredsaint

I found him an unpleasant and disturbing character so I put him on ignore pretty quickly
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024