Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any of the US Saints in here from Chicago? 00:01 - Jul 9 with 1453 viewsBicester_North

Doesn’t seem to be much on UK news but saw over the weekend there were about 80 people shot, 17 killed including kids?
Sounds insane for a city in a civilised country. Amazed this doesn’t really make the news over here.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Any of the US Saints in here from Chicago? on 01:15 - Jul 9 with 1424 viewsGeauxSaints

Not in Chicago, but in one of the few places worse (per capita). New Orleans.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/murder-rate-by-state
Any of the US Saints in here from Chicago? on 09:28 - Jul 11 with 1202 viewssaint68

Two kids were shot dead for asking a man how tall he was, that was in Chicago just two weeks ago..there were 16 murders in that same week in the Chicago area...

I saw a video the other day of a family who's 8 year old daughter was shot dead and the parents were asking where is the outrage and fury from BLM, sadly this wasn't great for the narrative and received little media coverage due to all parties being black.

A sad and sorry state of affairs indeed.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Any of the US Saints in here from Chicago? on 11:39 - Jul 11 with 1164 viewsDellHero

The US is finished as a civilised country. Hollywood and TV perpetuated violence coupled to staggering differences in wealth has led to the beginnings of breakdown. The US will need a war to divert attention.
Any of the US Saints in here from Chicago? on 13:22 - Jul 11 with 1122 viewswashington_saint

Any of the US Saints in here from Chicago? on 11:39 - Jul 11 by DellHero

The US is finished as a civilised country. Hollywood and TV perpetuated violence coupled to staggering differences in wealth has led to the beginnings of breakdown. The US will need a war to divert attention.

Rubbish.....utter codswallop. What you see in the UK is the exception rather than the rule.

In most places in the US it is safe and sane. Where there is poverty, things are different: particularly in the inner cities. Near me DC has become gentrified but certain areas are still dangerous: I have 5 work colleagues held up at gunpoint in DC over the years!

Chicago has always been a mess.

Ironic thing is, and media will never, ever admit this, is that most of the violence is black on black. Whether that is down to poverty, living conditions or whatever I have no idea. However, this is an undeniable fact. Until things change in these environments the cycle of violence will continue.
Any of the US Saints in here from Chicago? on 15:52 - Jul 11 with 1076 viewsDellHero

Any of the US Saints in here from Chicago? on 13:22 - Jul 11 by washington_saint

Rubbish.....utter codswallop. What you see in the UK is the exception rather than the rule.

In most places in the US it is safe and sane. Where there is poverty, things are different: particularly in the inner cities. Near me DC has become gentrified but certain areas are still dangerous: I have 5 work colleagues held up at gunpoint in DC over the years!

Chicago has always been a mess.

Ironic thing is, and media will never, ever admit this, is that most of the violence is black on black. Whether that is down to poverty, living conditions or whatever I have no idea. However, this is an undeniable fact. Until things change in these environments the cycle of violence will continue.

Utter codswallop you say......then you list reasons why I was correct. Did you even read back your post?
Any of the US Saints in here from Chicago? on 15:55 - Jul 11 with 1072 viewswashington_saint

Any of the US Saints in here from Chicago? on 15:52 - Jul 11 by DellHero

Utter codswallop you say......then you list reasons why I was correct. Did you even read back your post?

Yep, did you. I said there are a small(ish) number of inner cities that have big issues. Most places do not.

Look at London - knife crime through the roof, certain areas that are more dangerous than others, etc
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024