Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hojbjerg To Everton ? 11:40 - Jul 17 with 367 viewsTimSaint

Taken from our match report on the BBC Website......

They may soon lose midfielder Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg, however. News broke during the match that Everton have opened talks with Southampton for the Denmark international - who actually filled in at right-back to good effect in the first half.

Could be a load of agent talk rubbish again - especially as the last statement is an absolute joke, but as it is from the BBC and not the Sun or a 'TeamTalk' type website, it may have some truth behind it !!

If he does go there and I can't see why they would want him, where does that leave us with regards to Spurs and KWP ?
My Cousin said we were apparently playing hardball with Spurs, whatever that means and we know they have no money, so perhaps they have given up or we weren't happy with their demands / negotiations ?
Or maybe it is an agent tactic to get Spurs to bid etc ?

Anything on that Celtic midfielder as a replacement ? I know FF said that he wanted to try to win his place back at Saints next season, so that would mean him not loaning or transferring to Celtic, so perhaps we have lost interest because of that ?

TimSaint

Hojbjerg To Everton ? on 11:41 - Jul 17 with 364 viewsTimSaint

Apologies - didn't see the other thread !!

My questions are still valid though !! :-)

TimSaint

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024