Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Le Tissier Has Lost The Plot 16:18 - Jul 18 with 6123 viewsPoirot

Like many fans, ive become somewhat embarrassed by his behaviour over the last couple of months. Hes shown some true colours by outing himself as a conspiracy theorist. He believes like David Icke and co that the covid virus isnt as bad as being suggsted. Its all about 'control' and making money from a (bill gates) vaccine. Alongside this hes become very obnoxious and has had many sniping sessions with Saints fans. Hes contradicted himself so many times over recent weeks, its very clear hes thick in the brain. Just like all the other paranoid CTs he now believes twitter are deleting his followers. When reality is that many are simply unfollowing him due to his daily virus rantings.

Hes on a one way ticket from being dropped from sky sports if he keeps this going.

Le Tissier Has Lost The Plot on 17:26 - Aug 24 with 855 viewsSaintsforeverj

Le Tissier Has Lost The Plot on 16:54 - Aug 24 by DorsetIan

You might tell me that there are no stupid people either, just people that someone else thinks are stupid.

I don't know about you, but that's not my experience of the world I live in. Just as there is the sky, the trees, the bird and the bees, there are stupid people and stupid opinions.

The stupid people are entitled to their stupid opinions - some of them can't help it and some of them can't be bothered to put the hours in - but don't ask me to take them seriously.

There are stupid people in your opinion and stupid people in my opinion. Whoever I think is stupid, you might think is a genius and vice versa. That is my experience of life. We associate with people who have the same opinions as ourselves. We like who we like and don't like who we don't like. The people we might not like because we think they are stupid, might be adored by others. But I agree, that unless someone agrees with me, they are "stupid".

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Le Tissier Has Lost The Plot on 17:43 - Aug 24 with 840 viewsJaySaint

Le Tissier Has Lost The Plot on 17:26 - Aug 24 by Saintsforeverj

There are stupid people in your opinion and stupid people in my opinion. Whoever I think is stupid, you might think is a genius and vice versa. That is my experience of life. We associate with people who have the same opinions as ourselves. We like who we like and don't like who we don't like. The people we might not like because we think they are stupid, might be adored by others. But I agree, that unless someone agrees with me, they are "stupid".

Agree

It's like comedy. There are idiots our there who find Mrs Brown's Boys, Gavin and Stacey and Citizen Kahn funny

Sane, rational people do not

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Le Tissier Has Lost The Plot on 17:54 - Aug 24 with 832 viewsSaintsforeverj

Le Tissier Has Lost The Plot on 17:43 - Aug 24 by JaySaint

Agree

It's like comedy. There are idiots our there who find Mrs Brown's Boys, Gavin and Stacey and Citizen Kahn funny

Sane, rational people do not

These stupid people who identify as Mandy from Manilla on Monday, but Bob from Barbados on Tuesday are off their rocker. But having said that, they get double the opportunities in whatever form, so maybe they arnt so stupid.

Le Tissier Has Lost The Plot on 19:40 - Aug 24 with 793 viewsDorsetIan

Le Tissier Has Lost The Plot on 17:26 - Aug 24 by Saintsforeverj

No, I don’t think everyone who disagrees with me is stupid. There are lots of things that ultimately come down to taste or different priorities that people can disagree about.

I‘m talking about properly stupid people. People who are thick.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Le Tissier Has Lost The Plot on 20:05 - Aug 24 with 778 viewsSaintsforeverj

Le Tissier Has Lost The Plot on 19:40 - Aug 24 by DorsetIan

No, I don’t think everyone who disagrees with me is stupid. There are lots of things that ultimately come down to taste or different priorities that people can disagree about.

I‘m talking about properly stupid people. People who are thick.

That's a bit rude to call people thick. Who are those people? Le Tissier? Illiterate people? Or people who have a different opinion?
[Post edited 24 Aug 2020 20:32]

Le Tissier Has Lost The Plot on 20:57 - Aug 24 with 746 viewsDorsetIan

Le Tissier Has Lost The Plot on 20:05 - Aug 24 by Saintsforeverj

That's a bit rude to call people thick. Who are those people? Le Tissier? Illiterate people? Or people who have a different opinion?
[Post edited 24 Aug 2020 20:32]

It's not rude. I'm not calling any particular individual 'thick'. Just saying that there are thick people out there, and there are stupid opinions.

I envy you if you are living in a world without thick people. Bob Monkhouse did a routine saying that they should have to wear a sticker on their foreheads, so that he could avoid making the mistake of asking them directions.

Le Tissier Has Lost The Plot on 21:04 - Aug 24 with 745 viewsSaintsforeverj

Le Tissier Has Lost The Plot on 20:57 - Aug 24 by DorsetIan

It's not rude. I'm not calling any particular individual 'thick'. Just saying that there are thick people out there, and there are stupid opinions.

I envy you if you are living in a world without thick people. Bob Monkhouse did a routine saying that they should have to wear a sticker on their foreheads, so that he could avoid making the mistake of asking them directions.

But again it is all just your opinion as to who is thick (whatever the word thick means) and who isn't.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2020 21:05]

Le Tissier Has Lost The Plot on 21:05 - Aug 24 with 741 viewsSadoldgit

Re stupid people. Liam Gallagher. I rest my case.
Login to get fewer ads

Le Tissier Has Lost The Plot on 21:09 - Aug 24 with 739 viewsDorsetIan

Le Tissier Has Lost The Plot on 21:04 - Aug 24 by Saintsforeverj

But again it is all just your opinion as to who is thick (whatever the word thick means) and who isn't.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2020 21:05]

No, they would be still be thick even if I didn't think they were.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2020 21:09]

Le Tissier Has Lost The Plot on 21:17 - Aug 24 with 736 viewsSaintsforeverj

Le Tissier Has Lost The Plot on 21:09 - Aug 24 by DorsetIan

No, they would be still be thick even if I didn't think they were.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2020 21:09]

Says who?But back to the point of this thread, are you saying Le Tissier is thick?
[Post edited 24 Aug 2020 21:19]

Le Tissier Has Lost The Plot on 21:26 - Aug 24 with 723 viewsDorsetIan

Le Tissier Has Lost The Plot on 21:17 - Aug 24 by Saintsforeverj

Says who?But back to the point of this thread, are you saying Le Tissier is thick?
[Post edited 24 Aug 2020 21:19]

I've already said, I'm not calling anyone thick. My original post was that 'a little learning is a dangerous thing'.

We have got sidetracked by a discussion of whether opinions or people could be stupid/thick.

Le Tissier Has Lost The Plot on 21:37 - Aug 24 with 720 viewsSaintsforeverj

Le Tissier Has Lost The Plot on 21:26 - Aug 24 by DorsetIan

I've already said, I'm not calling anyone thick. My original post was that 'a little learning is a dangerous thing'.

We have got sidetracked by a discussion of whether opinions or people could be stupid/thick.

A bit like us fans Ian, when we all give our opinion about Gao. Your saying fits perfectly. Saints could have a cracking season next year, when we all said Gao is a hopeless leader, including you and me from previous posts. But I guess it's just an opinion.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2020 21:39]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024