Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Tickets Next Year 21:38 - Jul 20 with 5045 viewsSaintsforeverj

I have spoken to a lot of Saints fans I know and in conversation, there are many valid questions to be answered before they buy a ST. Until these questions are answered, many including myself won't renew and understandably so imo.

- so with the reported 40 per cent capacity in September, some ST holders won't be able to sit in their own seats. So you buy a premium ST in the Kingsland centre and end up sitting in row 1 in the Chapel as fans are spread out? Or you like to sit in the Itchen North and pay for a ST there, only to be moved somewhere else, where you usually pay more or less? Or if you are moved somewhere else, do you get back the difference in price of seats?

- 40 per cent would be about 13 000 of St Mary's. So, you buy a season ticket and about 5000 can't go to every game (as there are normally at least 18000 ST holders) , but some fans will be able to every game?

- Refunds have been promised if we get a ST but can't attend. So what kind of refund? Let's say I miss a category A game. Do I get a bigger refund than if miss a category c match? If from the 18000 ST holders we take turns, I want a bigger refund for missing home to Man City, than if I miss home to Burnley. How will it be decided who gets to go to which game?

I will email the club for the answers but won't hold my breath. I also understand that the club might not know the answers yet themselves until the government sets out the rules. But I can't buy a new ST, until I know what I am buying and for which games etc.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2020 21:39]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Season Tickets Next Year on 08:45 - Aug 17 with 749 viewsarfurdent

Season Tickets Next Year on 19:37 - Aug 16 by Buggalugs

My guess would be any credits are accrued to be put towards a 2021/22 season ticket.

glad I paid with a credit card to provide protection against the sort of fraud you have exposed

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Season Tickets Next Year on 14:07 - Aug 17 with 662 viewsTimSaint

Season Tickets Next Year on 19:37 - Aug 16 by Buggalugs

My guess would be any credits are accrued to be put towards a 2021/22 season ticket.

From the official site.....

....the club will guarantee a pro-rata refund for any fixture played without fans. This will be automatically refunded to the method of payment used to purchase within 14 days of confirmation, with turnaround time an operational benefit of our new ticketing platform.

TimSaint

Season Tickets Next Year on 14:22 - Aug 17 with 649 viewsBuggalugs

Season Tickets Next Year on 14:07 - Aug 17 by TimSaint

From the official site.....

....the club will guarantee a pro-rata refund for any fixture played without fans. This will be automatically refunded to the method of payment used to purchase within 14 days of confirmation, with turnaround time an operational benefit of our new ticketing platform.

That'll be the fabulous new ticketing system that couldn't even handle linked/family renewals on it's platform...

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Season Tickets Next Year on 14:53 - Aug 17 with 634 viewsTimSaint

Season Tickets Next Year on 14:22 - Aug 17 by Buggalugs

That'll be the fabulous new ticketing system that couldn't even handle linked/family renewals on it's platform...

Yep, that's the one !!

Openly giving themselves praise already, for a speedily returned credits against something that hasn't happened yet !!

If their fabulous new system couldn't handle the renewal of my 2 x STs without me phoning them, I wonder how they are going to process any credits against my 2 x STs ?

TimSaint

Season Tickets Next Year on 09:35 - Aug 18 with 542 viewsarfurdent

Season Tickets Next Year on 14:53 - Aug 17 by TimSaint

Yep, that's the one !!

Openly giving themselves praise already, for a speedily returned credits against something that hasn't happened yet !!

If their fabulous new system couldn't handle the renewal of my 2 x STs without me phoning them, I wonder how they are going to process any credits against my 2 x STs ?

all the signs of an almighty cock up waiting to happen

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024