Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tourism 19:38 - Jul 27 with 1601 viewsBicester_North

Feel sorry for anyone who works in that industry. With what the government have done with Spain nobody will be wanting to book anything now.
Not only will more airlines and travel companies be going under, it’ll destroy tourist areas across Europe and beyond. Boggles the mind what state places like the Spanish islands will be in after all this.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Tourism on 10:17 - Jul 29 with 380 viewsBicester_North

Tourism on 09:47 - Jul 29 by saint22

the only place you ever get first is the Sports Direct sale

Funny I need to get down there this week, got a half marathon to do and they have a sale on ladies’ trainers.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Tourism on 11:07 - Jul 29 with 350 viewsSadoldgit

Tourism on 08:37 - Jul 29 by Boris_

I came on here and congratulated the government on their financial support packages which whether you like it or not, are some of the very best in the world.

Of course for a weirdo like you, you don't want to discuss anything that the government gets right and are obsessed and fixated at crying about the mistakes, so you'll no doubt ignore this reply.

No, you came on to say how delighted you were to be saving a fortune in stamp duty.

And no Doris, I am still not crying.

For a “winner” you don’t get much right do you? 😘
Tourism on 11:17 - Jul 29 with 348 viewsBoris_

Tourism on 11:07 - Jul 29 by Sadoldgit

No, you came on to say how delighted you were to be saving a fortune in stamp duty.

And no Doris, I am still not crying.

For a “winner” you don’t get much right do you? 😘

Why wouldn't I be delighted at the stamp duty saving? Another fantastic intervention by the government which has really kick-started the housing market. I was fortunate that my sale was already agreed. You win some, you lose some. Unfortunately for you soppy, you're a born loser.

Poll: Claude Puel

Tourism on 13:48 - Jul 29 with 317 viewsSadoldgit

Tourism on 11:17 - Jul 29 by Boris_

Why wouldn't I be delighted at the stamp duty saving? Another fantastic intervention by the government which has really kick-started the housing market. I was fortunate that my sale was already agreed. You win some, you lose some. Unfortunately for you soppy, you're a born loser.

I would certainly consider myself a born loser if I behaved like you on a football forum.

I have no problem about you being happy about your windfall. It was the way you posted about here that I found deeply distasteful. Half a million dead but all you do is okay down the mortality rates, slag off people for being concerned about going back to work during a pandemic and then you gloat about how much money your beloved government have lined your grubby pockets with.

You are the loser Doris.You are so self absorbed that you can’t even see it.
Tourism on 14:23 - Jul 29 with 306 viewssaint22

Tourism on 13:48 - Jul 29 by Sadoldgit

I would certainly consider myself a born loser if I behaved like you on a football forum.

I have no problem about you being happy about your windfall. It was the way you posted about here that I found deeply distasteful. Half a million dead but all you do is okay down the mortality rates, slag off people for being concerned about going back to work during a pandemic and then you gloat about how much money your beloved government have lined your grubby pockets with.

You are the loser Doris.You are so self absorbed that you can’t even see it.

self serving tory voter mate, you are wasting your time
It will come home to roost in a year or two
Tourism on 15:09 - Jul 29 with 287 viewsJaySaint

Tourism on 14:23 - Jul 29 by saint22

self serving tory voter mate, you are wasting your time
It will come home to roost in a year or two

it was coming home to roost in 2015, then in 2016, then in 2017, then after the mess May left Brexit, no chance in 2019..

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Tourism on 17:13 - Jul 29 with 261 viewssaint22

Tourism on 15:09 - Jul 29 by JaySaint

it was coming home to roost in 2015, then in 2016, then in 2017, then after the mess May left Brexit, no chance in 2019..

Yep the gradual erosion of the social fabric and well being of the British public outside of their friends and peers that went to eton etc
glad you are taking note
Tourism on 17:17 - Jul 29 with 260 viewsBoris_

Tourism on 17:13 - Jul 29 by saint22

Yep the gradual erosion of the social fabric and well being of the British public outside of their friends and peers that went to eton etc
glad you are taking note

Have you googled how stamp duty works yet, so you can pretend to be a home owner?

Poll: Claude Puel

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024