Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Uk Now in recession 10:31 - Aug 12 with 7362 viewsthissceptredsaint

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-53748278

We have the worst excess death rate in Europe and now the worst economic performance of the G7 in this crisis.

We have a bunch of corrupt clowns in government and a hologram opposition.
Uk Now in recession on 16:48 - Aug 30 with 890 viewsoeuf

Uk Now in recession on 16:08 - Aug 30 by Boris_

So you thought you'd register for the first time on a Southampton fans football forum and so far, you've talked about football once and every single other post is backing up your 'friends' political opinions.

OK then....
[Post edited 30 Aug 2020 16:09]

Blimey, you're still claiming to know more about me than I do. Bless. It's the close season. There's no football, and more to the point, I'll comment on whatever thread I want to comment on.
Uk Now in recession on 17:11 - Aug 30 with 871 viewsBoris_

Uk Now in recession on 16:48 - Aug 30 by oeuf

Blimey, you're still claiming to know more about me than I do. Bless. It's the close season. There's no football, and more to the point, I'll comment on whatever thread I want to comment on.

We're just about to start the new season soon. We've signed players, sold players, given up our sponsorship etc etc... there's loads of football to talk about unless you're a duplicate username of one of the loons on here I guess?
[Post edited 30 Aug 2020 17:13]

Poll: Claude Puel

Uk Now in recession on 17:18 - Aug 30 with 860 viewsoeuf

Uk Now in recession on 17:11 - Aug 30 by Boris_

We're just about to start the new season soon. We've signed players, sold players, given up our sponsorship etc etc... there's loads of football to talk about unless you're a duplicate username of one of the loons on here I guess?
[Post edited 30 Aug 2020 17:13]

Mate, I have no opinion on players we may sign. Rumours are exactly that. We've signed KWP. What's to say? He's decent. Salisu? Feck knows what's happening there. Vestergaard is shit. We may sell him, we may not. We battered Swansea, but our shadow team lost their part. We've got too many keepers, hopefully we'll move one on. We've also got the likes of Sims, Jones, L'undulu who need a move or a loan. We need need a Hoj replacement but we're skint. We got tucked up by a moody sponsor. We may get sold. The new owner may be a cvnt like this one, or not.

There you go, it's all covered.
Uk Now in recession on 19:45 - Aug 30 with 804 viewsSadoldgit

So getting back on track, according to a recent report, many Tory backbenchers are expressing their concern about the amount of u-turns this government are making. They feel that they are losing the confidence of the public. The Tory mouthpiece the Daily Mail is constantly critical of this government. Perhaps the people who keep slagging off those on here pointing out the obvious, that this current cabinet are making a pig’s ear of running the country, should put their energy into looking at why their own are concerned about what is going on instead of throwing abuse around.
Uk Now in recession on 20:18 - Aug 30 with 774 viewsBoris_

Uk Now in recession on 19:45 - Aug 30 by Sadoldgit

So getting back on track, according to a recent report, many Tory backbenchers are expressing their concern about the amount of u-turns this government are making. They feel that they are losing the confidence of the public. The Tory mouthpiece the Daily Mail is constantly critical of this government. Perhaps the people who keep slagging off those on here pointing out the obvious, that this current cabinet are making a pig’s ear of running the country, should put their energy into looking at why their own are concerned about what is going on instead of throwing abuse around.

What do you want to do about it then Soppy, other than cry about it to a bunch of strangers on a football forum?

What is your solution?

Poll: Claude Puel

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024