Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBM interviews 14:44 - Aug 19 with 8176 viewsisitme

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/august/bbm-on-pre-season-2020/

Who was complaining to him in the season ticket queue?

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/august/bbm-on-season-cards/
[Post edited 19 Aug 2020 15:40]
BBM interviews on 13:11 - Aug 20 with 2687 viewsisitme

BBM interviews on 12:54 - Aug 20 by jonahwhereru

The fitness of the squad and maybe playing catch up is interesting. We have always been told our fitness regime produces one of the fittest squad in the league. However late concession of goals is often because of tiredness resulting in slips in concentration. Has to be said our habit of conceding in the last 10 minutes of games suggests we were not as focus / fit last season as the line trotted out by the management.
It is a difficult trade off between being at peak fitness and avoiding players breaking down in training. I hope we get it right this year, the squad size demands it.

TVOS do you have access to any stats for goals conceded in the last 10 minutes across league one last season that you would be prepared to share with us?

Originally under Hill we used to be a fit side and often look stronger than other teams in the latter stages of games. This advantage seemed to disappear after a couple of seasons. A lot of focus in training is prehabbing to try and prevent muscle injuries due to excessive training overload.

Some of the shipping of goals will be down to mental, rather than physical factors, although one may affect the other. At times our game management in the last 10 minutes of games has not been great - being too defensive, overplaying in our own third etc.
BBM interviews on 14:04 - Aug 20 with 2541 viewsjudd

BBM interviews on 10:36 - Aug 20 by 442Dale

That would take us up to around 18 first team - based on what he said in previous interview - with kids to support. If we get quality, as he says, those numbers in the current circumstances would be ok.

Looks to me like he's auditioning for the Grenadier Guards

Poll: What is it to be then?

BBM interviews on 18:52 - Aug 20 with 2360 viewskel

BBM is such a positive bloke and I’d imagine for a player he’s great to work for. It’s such a shame that we have so many negative fans who have already condemned us to relegation before the season starts. If we go down, then it won’t be without a battle and certain people need to refocus their energy on supporting the club instead of their constant fookin whinging.
BBM interviews on 19:21 - Aug 20 with 2293 viewsJames1980

BBM interviews on 18:52 - Aug 20 by kel

BBM is such a positive bloke and I’d imagine for a player he’s great to work for. It’s such a shame that we have so many negative fans who have already condemned us to relegation before the season starts. If we go down, then it won’t be without a battle and certain people need to refocus their energy on supporting the club instead of their constant fookin whinging.

Thank you for putting in words what many are thinking.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

BBM interviews on 19:31 - Aug 20 with 2261 viewskel

BBM interviews on 19:21 - Aug 20 by James1980

Thank you for putting in words what many are thinking.

I just think it’s sad, mate. I was once told by an ex-boss not to surround myself with negative people and it’s stuck with me since. We all have our moans and groans (I had a spectacular one last year) but being constantly negative must surely impact on their lives in general.
BBM interviews on 20:09 - Aug 20 with 2159 viewsisitme

BBM interviews on 19:31 - Aug 20 by kel

I just think it’s sad, mate. I was once told by an ex-boss not to surround myself with negative people and it’s stuck with me since. We all have our moans and groans (I had a spectacular one last year) but being constantly negative must surely impact on their lives in general.

Some people are not happy unless they are not happy!
BBM interviews on 20:31 - Aug 20 with 2105 viewsThacks_Rabbits

BBM interviews on 10:54 - Aug 20 by boromat

Yeah I agree. I also think it's maybe less likely we'll bring a keeper in.

I am more concerned that yet again, Peter Barlow has let his son Simon out, this kind of action must stop. A grounding is a grounding!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

BBM interviews on 22:19 - Aug 20 with 1951 viewsnordenblue

BBM interviews on 14:04 - Aug 20 by judd

Looks to me like he's auditioning for the Grenadier Guards

He wants to pass the baby back over to his doris and sort that barnet out after work.....
Login to get fewer ads

BBM interviews on 22:25 - Aug 20 with 1935 viewsD_Alien

BBM interviews on 22:19 - Aug 20 by nordenblue

He wants to pass the baby back over to his doris and sort that barnet out after work.....

Lockdown hair - way to go!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

BBM interviews on 07:36 - Aug 22 with 1500 viewsDaleyBrent

BBM interviews on 12:09 - Aug 20 by DaleiLama

A wee dig at you know who?

“We’re not a staff that wants to speak about budgets or talk about the restraints we face, because we very much believe that we are a Club who are more than capable of fighting against the odds and proving people wrong".

BBM grows on me by the day

The man is top drawer and we’re incredibly lucky to have him. Especially through these tough Financial Times where focus will be on good recruitment and Development on young players.
BBM interviews on 08:08 - Aug 22 with 1471 viewsD_Alien

BBM interviews on 07:36 - Aug 22 by DaleyBrent

The man is top drawer and we’re incredibly lucky to have him. Especially through these tough Financial Times where focus will be on good recruitment and Development on young players.

He's also an acute Observer of players, a Guardian to the younger lads and a man of the People

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

BBM interviews on 08:22 - Aug 22 with 1443 viewsfitzochris

BBM interviews on 08:08 - Aug 22 by D_Alien

He's also an acute Observer of players, a Guardian to the younger lads and a man of the People

If only he was a bit more Independent.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

BBM interviews on 09:35 - Aug 22 with 1361 viewsDaleiLama

A rising Star in the making.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

BBM interviews on 10:48 - Aug 22 with 1268 viewsdingdangblue

BBM interviews on 09:35 - Aug 22 by DaleiLama

A rising Star in the making.

You just think the Sun shines out of his arse.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

BBM interviews on 12:28 - Aug 22 with 1192 viewsDaleiLama

BBM interviews on 10:48 - Aug 22 by dingdangblue

You just think the Sun shines out of his arse.

Not true. Just saw him in Argos without a face mask

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

BBM interviews on 12:51 - Aug 22 with 1151 viewsSuddenLad

Was he playing the Recorder?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024