Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Le Tissier SACKED From Sky Sports 15:47 - Aug 26 with 5603 viewsPoirot

Not surprised one bit and he's only himself to blame.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2020 15:58]
Le Tissier SACKED Fromn Sky Sports on 13:58 - Aug 27 with 837 viewsPoirot

Le Tissier SACKED Fromn Sky Sports on 00:11 - Aug 27 by hedgeend61

When my daughter told me, my first thoughts were Poirot will be happy, and guess what a 4th Matt thread. Who'd really have thought?
Your works nearly done here eh?
Just need to grass Matt up to SFC now and get him sacked as ambassador. Job done.

Merson must be next on your list?
Alkie, druggie, wife beater, drunk driver and useless pundit, to name a few, and still working.

Well im far from happy as in what just five months a respected footballer all around the country has tarnished himself and damaged his reputation. Le Tissier has become a laughing stock. In the past i was one of a handful of fans sticking up for him, when the nutter Cortese was running him down.

Lets hope he stops talking about a virus conspiracy on twitter, gets some media training and starts to repair the damiage.
Le Tissier SACKED Fromn Sky Sports on 14:03 - Aug 27 with 829 viewsVreg

Le Tissier SACKED Fromn Sky Sports on 13:58 - Aug 27 by Poirot

Well im far from happy as in what just five months a respected footballer all around the country has tarnished himself and damaged his reputation. Le Tissier has become a laughing stock. In the past i was one of a handful of fans sticking up for him, when the nutter Cortese was running him down.

Lets hope he stops talking about a virus conspiracy on twitter, gets some media training and starts to repair the damiage.

Just f uck off and go and find your safe space, you pathetic dick.
Le Tissier SACKED Fromn Sky Sports on 14:05 - Aug 27 with 821 viewsPoirot

Le Tissier SACKED Fromn Sky Sports on 14:03 - Aug 27 by Vreg

Just f uck off and go and find your safe space, you pathetic dick.

Ooh youre hard
Le Tissier SACKED Fromn Sky Sports on 14:09 - Aug 27 with 811 viewsVreg

Le Tissier SACKED Fromn Sky Sports on 14:05 - Aug 27 by Poirot

Ooh youre hard

Not really, but obviously harder than you, but so are most 5 year-olds.
Le Tissier SACKED Fromn Sky Sports on 14:32 - Aug 27 with 787 viewscocklebreath

Le Tissier SACKED Fromn Sky Sports on 14:05 - Aug 27 by Poirot

Ooh youre hard

Where as you are just a c@nt

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Le Tissier SACKED Fromn Sky Sports on 15:03 - Aug 27 with 758 viewsdjsaint

Le Tissier SACKED Fromn Sky Sports on 13:58 - Aug 27 by Poirot

I've found out who you really are!

Didn't take a lot of digging but got there in the end.
Le Tissier SACKED Fromn Sky Sports on 15:47 - Aug 27 with 713 viewsBicester_North

Le Tissier SACKED Fromn Sky Sports on 15:03 - Aug 27 by djsaint

I've found out who you really are!

Didn't take a lot of digging but got there in the end.

Digging, is that a hint he’s the worm digging skate?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Le Tissier SACKED From Sky Sports on 16:30 - Aug 27 with 680 viewsKRAZYB

let us hope that the scouse spitter is on their not needed anymore list
Login to get fewer ads

Le Tissier SACKED From Sky Sports on 17:36 - Aug 27 with 630 viewsDellHero

Le Tissier SACKED From Sky Sports on 17:13 - Aug 26 by Saintsforeverj

The replacements will have to be female and black won't they.

How dare you ignore the disabled and pantransexualfreakos.

The next presenter should be a non-white female one legged dwarf that likes to f**k animals on the second Thursday of the month. Knowing anything about footy or being able to score 20 goals from midfield in a single season is neither here nor there.

What matters is that the quota fillers are more than fully represented in an activity that has nothing to do with them.

The BBC has been leading the way in replacing knowledge and experience with flange for ages. I would rather listen to a muggy plumb ex-footballer stumble through his lines (not coke) than some plumby cow pontificate about her menopause and how it stopped her from taking penalties. The other channels are bound to follow the BBC. The loony left shout loudest and the 99% of normal folk have to follow.

People have to complain otherwise stuff doesn’t change and I for one am writing to my MP.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024