Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
£35 voucher 15:15 - Sep 1 with 1611 viewsBuggalugs

Finally just received an email from SFC saying my £35 retail voucher for renewing is now ready to be claimed. However, not only are you unable to use it towards any of the new 20/21 kits, but it has to be redeemed by 1st October, so within a month.

When clicking on the link provided, you get taken to the online store with not only a pretty limited and being honest quite horrific choice of gear available, but many of the items are actually old 2019/20 stock. I did manage to find something from the 20/21 current range that might be suitable to use the voucher on, a youth training kit, only to see the price is £40 for the top and £45 for the matching shorts.

£45 for a pair of training shorts when the actual kit ones are £25! Voucher or not, no thanks....what a fvcking rip-off.

I really do hate the greed of football clubs. Your loyalty means absolutely nothing to them, they're only interested in what they can milk you for.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

£35 voucher on 15:25 - Sep 1 with 1586 viewsSaintsforeverj

I have received an email with a discount code. You can use it for anything, apart from a new kit. I tried to buy a Saints tracksuit and added the code and it took the money off, so you should be able to use the code to buy anything you like.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2020 15:26]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

£35 voucher on 15:36 - Sep 1 with 1556 viewsarfurdent

got two polo shirts for a total of £35 so only had to pay £1.50 for delivery, even the wench gave tacit approval

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

£35 voucher on 17:22 - Sep 1 with 1506 viewsChesham_Saint

£35 voucher you say? Lucky brastard! I’m still waiting for my season ticket rebates, FFS. I DREAM of a voucher.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024