Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the squad stronger than the one that ended the season? 09:38 - Sep 9 with 2711 viewsButty101

Looking at the lists below, lot of outgoing. I appreciate that quite a few of those players where not contributing. However I would argue that at the moment we are slightly weaker.

Right back looks weaker KWP won me round in the end and if he can sustain that level for a season will be good. Im not sure he is as good as Cedrick though. Plus Varley has gone massively backwards.

Central backs - Who knows we have taken a punt on an unknown. The last 4 punts havent worked.

Midfield -Central midfeild has to be weaker and a real area for concern. Maybe Slattery will come back into the fold and step up. If we lose Romeu and JWP at the same time it dosent bare thinking about. I dont buy into pushing Stephens forward. Hes not played that role and would be a massive gamble.

Goalkeeper/leftback/wingers/Upfront as you were.
Incoming
KWP
Sailsu

Outgoing
Pierre-Emile Højbjerg
Harrison Reed
Alfie Jones
Tyreke Johnson
Mohamed Elyounoussi
Gabon Mario Lemina
Cédric Soares
Maya Yoshida
[Post edited 9 Sep 2020 9:40]

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Is the squad stronger than the one that ended the season? on 18:42 - Sep 9 with 559 viewssaint22

Is the squad stronger than the one that ended the season? on 17:48 - Sep 9 by Saintsforeverj

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2020/sep/09/premier-league-2020-21-pre

that's pretty spot on
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024