Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How Many Supporters Will Be Allowed Back Into St Mary's ? 09:15 - Sep 4 with 911 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/52820/how-many-supporter

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
How Many Supporters Will Be Allowed Back Into St Mary's ? on 16:50 - Sep 9 with 728 viewsSaintsforeverj

Boris has just announced that the trial return of fans at cricket has been cancelled, plus a further review of fans return. So no imminent return of supporters. Will we ever get back to stadiums this year? I can see increased transmission throughout the winter. We won't be back in grounds all year, I would predict and if we are, it will be a very small number.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2020 16:52]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

How Many Supporters Will Be Allowed Back Into St Mary's ? on 16:57 - Sep 9 with 717 viewsPatfromPoole

How Many Supporters Will Be Allowed Back Into St Mary's ? on 16:50 - Sep 9 by Saintsforeverj

Boris has just announced that the trial return of fans at cricket has been cancelled, plus a further review of fans return. So no imminent return of supporters. Will we ever get back to stadiums this year? I can see increased transmission throughout the winter. We won't be back in grounds all year, I would predict and if we are, it will be a very small number.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2020 16:52]

Did he say that?

I thought he said they were going to review whether the October test events in sports stadia would happen, with an announcement to be made by the Culture Secretary (Dowden).

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

How Many Supporters Will Be Allowed Back Into St Mary's ? on 17:26 - Sep 9 with 695 viewsSaintsforeverj

How Many Supporters Will Be Allowed Back Into St Mary's ? on 16:57 - Sep 9 by PatfromPoole

Did he say that?

I thought he said they were going to review whether the October test events in sports stadia would happen, with an announcement to be made by the Culture Secretary (Dowden).

He said that the government is revising plans. It's on sky news now. The breaking news is that return of fans is in doubt, with possibly only 1000 fans allowed back. Logically, if cases rise and people arn't allowed to mix with other people, there is no way they will allow thousands back to stadiums.

Doncaster racecourse fans return has been cancelled.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2020 17:42]

How Many Supporters Will Be Allowed Back Into St Mary's ? on 19:19 - Sep 9 with 639 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8713609/

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024