Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pompey Can Now Concentrate On The League 21:36 - Sep 17 with 763 viewsSaintNick

4-0 in someone else's backyard

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Pompey Can Now Concentrate On The League on 22:04 - Sep 17 with 737 viewsIanSouthstander

Considering Brighton made 11 changes from the weekend, and they brought on 3 nippers. They looked a real strong outfit. Compare that to us who basically played our strongest 11 and it highlights just how paper thin our squad is.
Admittedly the opposition this evening was poor ,but i was really impressed with Brighton.
I see marquis was booked for a very late elbow, didn't he do the same on Yoshi last season ?
Pompey Can Now Concentrate On The League on 22:34 - Sep 17 with 708 viewsSaintNick

Pompey Can Now Concentrate On The League on 22:04 - Sep 17 by IanSouthstander

Considering Brighton made 11 changes from the weekend, and they brought on 3 nippers. They looked a real strong outfit. Compare that to us who basically played our strongest 11 and it highlights just how paper thin our squad is.
Admittedly the opposition this evening was poor ,but i was really impressed with Brighton.
I see marquis was booked for a very late elbow, didn't he do the same on Yoshi last season ?

Brighton can defend and not concede goals, that's what we need to do

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Pompey Can Now Concentrate On The League on 22:38 - Sep 17 with 704 viewsSaintsforeverj

Pompey Can Now Concentrate On The League on 22:34 - Sep 17 by SaintNick

Brighton can defend and not concede goals, that's what we need to do

And Brighton have invested in their team. We have had the same defenders for 4 years because our owners won't invest a penny, whereas Brighton's owners do.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2020 22:39]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Pompey Can Now Concentrate On The League on 23:06 - Sep 17 with 681 viewsBicester_North

Pompey Can Now Concentrate On The League on 22:38 - Sep 17 by Saintsforeverj

And Brighton have invested in their team. We have had the same defenders for 4 years because our owners won't invest a penny, whereas Brighton's owners do.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2020 22:39]

We did invest in Hoedt and Vestergaard, sadly

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024